Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 37335
-
07-26-22 12:36 #25980Senior Member

Posts: 142Foxy
I guess foxy is back in Richmond from her short trip at NC. She has the same number as before. I figured she wasn't going to leave Richmond 100%. Happy hunting.
-
07-26-22 10:41 #25979Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Recommend
Give this one a go, had her a while back ft verified, just like her pics if not ever better. All I'm saying is repeat coming asappppp.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2824322.htm
-
07-26-22 08:37 #25978Senior Member

Posts: 376Nicolle
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8119401.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Pulled the trigger with this one, and let me tell you she is a straight dime! 250 for half hour everything covered but worth it. I'll definitely be using Eros more when the budget allows.
-
07-25-22 22:28 #25977Senior Member

Posts: 577Milf
She's a good one and likes to fuck, average price for the area. I've seen her a couple times. I think BBFS is available but I've never tried, I will say both times I've asked for a protection because she seemed cool without it. As always YMMV, stay safe.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 18:01 #25976Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've seen a few Jai Nova, melody, and several of the Latino traveling providers which I don't see posted. A few others but they also don't have any posts like Veronica Turnbay and Jamie Clark but they may be from tryst. Some of the ones that are from Richmond are ehh but the traveling ones seem to be all about business and accomadating. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:37 #25975Asshole

Posts: 567Yeah it went down shortly after I posted that.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:28 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 311All I can see is that she was "transferred to another facility" on 7/20.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:20 #25973Senior Member

Posts: 50Good?
May have made bond last week but haven't been able to make contact with her.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:47 #25972Senior Member

Posts: 335Taryn
It looks like she made bond on the 18th. Still has a trial date in October.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:48 #25971Senior Member

Posts: 1069Is Taryn out?
If anyone would know it would be Aamco. I have not tried contacting her. Yet.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:28 #25970Senior Member

Posts: 975If I'm going to have a chick piss on me I want to actually be pissed on, not virtually WTF?
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 12:42 #25969Senior Member

Posts: 85I smell scam
Told me she does incall but no outcall.
.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 12:33 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 400Interesting
Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.
Originally Posted by HuslIslander
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 11:56 #25967Senior Member

Posts: 85Craigslist Dancer
I made contact with this one https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/richmond-in-home-dancer/7512644411.html. (hopefully the link works) Prices vary based on length of session and item on the menu. A few back and forth messages, but wanted payment sent via cashapp before sending me her location so I backed off as it smells like a scam. Let me know of anyone else has had luck with this one in the past.
-
07-25-22 10:40 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 488Is she out?
I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






