Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 37345
-
07-25-22 17:37 #25975Asshole

Posts: 567Yeah it went down shortly after I posted that.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:28 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 312All I can see is that she was "transferred to another facility" on 7/20.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:20 #25973Senior Member

Posts: 50Good?
May have made bond last week but haven't been able to make contact with her.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:47 #25972Senior Member

Posts: 335Taryn
It looks like she made bond on the 18th. Still has a trial date in October.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:48 #25971Senior Member

Posts: 1069Is Taryn out?
If anyone would know it would be Aamco. I have not tried contacting her. Yet.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:28 #25970Senior Member

Posts: 975If I'm going to have a chick piss on me I want to actually be pissed on, not virtually WTF?
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 12:42 #25969Senior Member

Posts: 85I smell scam
Told me she does incall but no outcall.
.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 12:33 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 400Interesting
Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.
Originally Posted by HuslIslander
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 11:56 #25967Senior Member

Posts: 85Craigslist Dancer
I made contact with this one https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/richmond-in-home-dancer/7512644411.html. (hopefully the link works) Prices vary based on length of session and item on the menu. A few back and forth messages, but wanted payment sent via cashapp before sending me her location so I backed off as it smells like a scam. Let me know of anyone else has had luck with this one in the past.
-
07-25-22 10:40 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 489Is she out?
I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 09:47 #25965Senior Member

Posts: 1069Vacay?
Is she still there? I didn't see her using the inmate search in Henrico.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 09:24 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 489DT Head Dr.
With Taryn on vacation. Are there any good Head Dr. Prefer north of the river. Feel free to PM.
-
07-25-22 08:29 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 617I think the ad is down.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 08:21 #25962Senior Member

Posts: 170Southside / Chester MILF
Gents,
Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
-
07-25-22 08:06 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 376Eros
Are there any of the Eros girls you recommend, thinking about diving Diana a try.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8357201.htm?cat=1
Thanks in advance for any information.










Reply With Quote






