Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17447

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Has anybody seen her lately? I haven't seen an ad up in months. I know her from a long time, but it's been a while and I'd like to get some fresh feedback if there are any problems or red flags, lately. I had last heard she was not in that basement for a while and looked different than before. Any info would be great. Thanks.

  2. #17446

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbruins87  [View Original Post]
    Hey there gents! Has anyone seen Joelle recently? I always wanted to see her and I know she had mixed reviews on here and a few other places but I'll be in the area tonight and was thinking curiosity might get the best of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.
    It all depends on where she is with her habit. If she is working she will take your call. Walk if she's a mess. I would be setting up a few dates if you're only around tonight. I have found most STG girls spotty. You may be lucky to land one.

  3. #17445

    Aff

    Question! Has anyone ever had any luck using Adult Friend Finder? It appears to me that it is a total SCAM! Unless you pay for a subscription, you can't even look at 'profiles', which I believe are all fake, and if you do pay, then you never get responses, or it's endless emails, or it's 'go to this site for my info' garbage. So. Has anyone ever connected thru AFF?

  4. #17444
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't have said this better myself. She is absolutely great. No rush service, she is clean & doesn't have no fukin attitude like all these other hoes. It's tough out here, stg is full of garbage now & a lot of these hoes literally suck. But she is legit & cool. I don't know WTF Blue Boy was talking about upselling because I'm sure he asked for a rate & she told him what it was. Simple as that, don't need to bash on a hoe for that. We know what upselling is really like.

    But ya if anyone does want to give her a shot then do it.
    I've been with her 30 m / 200 for FS uncovered oral & cover anal. She's tight!!

  5. #17443

    Treat yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks sexy and maybe TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/238879086232
    Bro saw her in past month. Spinner body but much older than photographs. Saggy boobs. You should do your own research. I will not repeat.

    Titi.

  6. #17442
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I did 200 hh & that included anal in multiple positions.
    Does she do BBBJCIM?

  7. #17441

    Joelle?

    Hey there gents! Has anyone seen Joelle recently? I always wanted to see her and I know she had mixed reviews on here and a few other places but I'll be in the area tonight and was thinking curiosity might get the best of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  8. #17440

    Sativa Red

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...d/516956752140

    Hi everyone.

    I saw Sativa twice so far and it has been a pleasant experience. Sativa is an attractive girl in her early 30's. She has a safe incall in the Attleboro, MA area. She is low volume right now and I appreciate that. I'm putting in a positive review of her to get her some more business to make it worth her while. She is a tall and thick girl and if that is your type you might like her. Normal girl that enjoys herself and no sign of demons. I got a BBBJ and cfs.
    I couldn't have said this better myself. She is absolutely great. No rush service, she is clean & doesn't have no fukin attitude like all these other hoes. It's tough out here, stg is full of garbage now & a lot of these hoes literally suck. But she is legit & cool. I don't know WTF Blue Boy was talking about upselling because I'm sure he asked for a rate & she told him what it was. Simple as that, don't need to bash on a hoe for that. We know what upselling is really like.

    But ya if anyone does want to give her a shot then do it.

  9. #17439

    Yes, only for the half hour

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually mean to say 300 for a HALF hour with BBFS?! Or did you mean 300 for a FULL hour? Has ANYONE here actually EVER barebacked her, for a FAIR price? Because if it is 300 for a HALF, well, then. NEXT!
    It is too much indeed, but again, I would do it if I knew she will deliver. Just find her quite attractive that is all.

  10. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I knew that was her from Foxborough. She's very chill though but give her a chance for a qv. She don't rush when I saw her and willing to please.
    I did 200 hh & that included anal in multiple positions.

  11. #17437

    Looking to treat yourself?

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks sexy and maybe TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/238879086232

  12. #17436

    Shenna olita

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7878372-372562

    2 recent reviews: Oldest negative, second positive.

    The two review are so far apart I have to wonder which one is accurate.

    The first reviewer "Cfa. " writes mostly negative reviews. I always question that much negativity.

    The second reviewer "H0 b. " reviews a lot of Olita girls. I have to question if that review was damage control.

    Best of luck!
    I passed on her in Htfd.

    She may be ok but as the 1st reviewer implied, she's wasn't great like a few of the others there. I'm not going to shell 4 clams for mediocrity.

    BMD.

  13. #17435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kerry

    So I was very horny and decided to text Kerry and told her I have $100 and wanted qv full service. Then she responded with $100 hh and $150 hour and I knew something aint right because her half hour were $200 couple months ago. So I said WTF. Are you okay Kerry but I'll come now if you available. Then she said she need a $50 deposit. So if Kerry have regulars in here, do you guys know if her account got hacked or something. .

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/285470397730

  14. #17434

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Visited her yesterday for 150. She was fun and I had a good time. We finished with me blowing a load into her mouth which she happily swallowed. It would be nice if she cleaned her room a little and maybe open a window or air out the smell of cigarettes. I'll repeat.
    Do you have a link to her profile?

    Or her profile name?

    Thanks.

  15. #17433

    Savannah Marie / Emma Kay

    Looks like Savannah is back running as Emma Kay, I know Savannah went through a phase of scamming guys. Has anyone seen her in the last year or so? I heard she was doing visits in north prov.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmakayx0#contact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape