Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 25033
-
07-25-22 23:04 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 81Treat yourself
Bro saw her in past month. Spinner body but much older than photographs. Saggy boobs. You should do your own research. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
Titi.
-
07-25-22 18:37 #17442Regular Member

Posts: 20Does she do BBBJCIM?
Originally Posted by MAbored
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:01 #17441Regular Member

Posts: 13Joelle?
Hey there gents! Has anyone seen Joelle recently? I always wanted to see her and I know she had mixed reviews on here and a few other places but I'll be in the area tonight and was thinking curiosity might get the best of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
07-25-22 15:25 #17440Senior Member

Posts: 184Sativa Red
I couldn't have said this better myself. She is absolutely great. No rush service, she is clean & doesn't have no fukin attitude like all these other hoes. It's tough out here, stg is full of garbage now & a lot of these hoes literally suck. But she is legit & cool. I don't know WTF Blue Boy was talking about upselling because I'm sure he asked for a rate & she told him what it was. Simple as that, don't need to bash on a hoe for that. We know what upselling is really like.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
But ya if anyone does want to give her a shot then do it.
-
07-25-22 12:06 #17439Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, only for the half hour
It is too much indeed, but again, I would do it if I knew she will deliver. Just find her quite attractive that is all.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:31 #17438Senior Member

Posts: 70I did 200 hh & that included anal in multiple positions.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 08:21 #17437Senior Member

Posts: 383Looking to treat yourself?
Has anyone seen this one? Looks sexy and maybe TGTBT.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/238879086232
-
07-25-22 06:57 #17436Senior Member

Posts: 5229Shenna olita
I passed on her in Htfd.
Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat
[View Original Post]
She may be ok but as the 1st reviewer implied, she's wasn't great like a few of the others there. I'm not going to shell 4 clams for mediocrity.
BMD.
-
07-24-22 18:05 #17435Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kerry
So I was very horny and decided to text Kerry and told her I have $100 and wanted qv full service. Then she responded with $100 hh and $150 hour and I knew something aint right because her half hour were $200 couple months ago. So I said WTF. Are you okay Kerry but I'll come now if you available. Then she said she need a $50 deposit. So if Kerry have regulars in here, do you guys know if her account got hacked or something. .
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/285470397730
-
07-24-22 16:25 #17434Senior Member

Posts: 88Jamie
Do you have a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
Or her profile name?
Thanks.
-
07-24-22 16:22 #17433Regular Member

Posts: 1Savannah Marie / Emma Kay
Looks like Savannah is back running as Emma Kay, I know Savannah went through a phase of scamming guys. Has anyone seen her in the last year or so? I heard she was doing visits in north prov.
https://tryst.link/escort/emmakayx0#contact.
-
07-24-22 12:07 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 188Jamie
Visited her yesterday for 150. She was fun and I had a good time. We finished with me blowing a load into her mouth which she happily swallowed. It would be nice if she cleaned her room a little and maybe open a window or air out the smell of cigarettes. I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 11:09 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 244Much thanks! I will try again.
Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 10:21 #17430Senior Member

Posts: 3748Lindsey
Thanks very much for that report! May I asked when you saw her? And was it at Aunt Barbara's house (on Elmwood near the zoo)? And I'm wondering what you mean, "her pussy was broke"? On the rag, or out of commission for some other reason? Do you know why? PM if you'd rather!
Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 09:37 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 63Not impressed with Lindsey
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/418760570555
Why not you say:
1. Apparently her pussy is broke, so no FS.
2. Everything covered -- BJ was just not that good, more hand than mouth.
3. Very mechanical -- all business and rushed.
4. Too much metal: Lip, tongue, tits, belly.
Liked the body, didn't like the restrictions, YMMV.











Reply With Quote





