Thread: BBQ and fight thread
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1892
-
07-25-22 20:09 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 3103Scratch her off my list
If she thinks Darkshitonhimself is her hero I don't need that introduction.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:00 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: "Blued" in this section
I was wondering the same. I was a bit disappointed. We don't get many providers on here that interact, and I would like to have seen what she had to say.
With all the insults that are slung around in here that are pointless and non-productive, I was surprised that someone had their post deleted.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 07:19 #1710This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813I"M serious
How the fuck do you get "Blued" in this section? "BBQ and Fight", not once but 2 times? Never, Never!
WTF, Newbie did you say, you're my hero?
It was a chick who was finger waggen telling guys not to post.
There are things you can't say on a fight thread. Telling people not to post is way the fuck up there on shit you cannot say.
A2
-
07-24-22 21:36 #1709Banned Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-24-22 20:21 #1708Banned Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-24-22 07:26 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 92Deposits
AGREE I don't and never will send money. Lukos.
Originally Posted by Aruba1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 22:04 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 401Deposits
Who the duck is giving all these women or supposedly women deposits? And if so why? It's limiting play for the rest of us who refuse to let these scammers get feee money. Ridiculous.
-
07-23-22 11:00 #1705Banned Member

Posts: 3Hey yall
I just wanted to further elaborate why it's so important for providers to verify. It's a priority safety concern, unfortunately, there are people who want to hurt us, OR worse.
Now I know a lot of you fellas, and I completely understand your concerns about your lives, families and reputation.
I can honestly say, I would never breach the trust of someone that had given me their info. Not even for a no-call, no show. I would however, make those in my network aware if someone has wasted my time.
Most of us, mean you no harm. I guess trust is a 2-way street and even thou I do understand a lot of your concerns, if that long time provider you are wanting to see has no history of that kind of behavior, it's worth the leap of faith.
To each his own. Happy hunting. What is it?. Oh yea, mongers 😘.
I moved this post to the fight thread so that when guys write and say what you're saying is insane it's already here.
A2
-
07-23-22 10:07 #1704This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813All this
Can, you believe all this BS, from" Ville" simple minds? By just asking a question the first day!
Sad you,"Low life's Pack" have nothing better to do, certainly see why all the "Lambs" are silent on here?
Well, I have all the Info. I need, so maybe I'll sit back, next 13 days, just relax, laugh at you! Junkies! Sex Addicts, who can't stay away from me!
Ill be right out side, across the main street, DJ table, with my (2 Hi-boy Roadsters) ,for sale, each, $100,000 BO. Trade, stop say hi! Drink?
-
07-23-22 08:55 #1703This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Serious bro.
Are, you a brain surgeon?
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
Welcome, to the Hole!
Guess you can't hit that button, stay away? Either! Junkie!
This is just a Game Bro. "Figment of the Imagination"? Right? Are you saying you, them, are unstable? Addicts?
Amazing how one Ass hole like me can, capture all you, the "Perfect Pack" of fuck faces, for weeks, with so, so little effort!
Hummm.
Side bar: Ville has nothing Bro. Cum to Motown to play, see real life!
-
07-23-22 08:30 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 209This guy needs to get a clue
While I already have him on my ignore list, I still see posts that quote him. If I were him I would just shut up before he pisses off the wrong person who then decides to take it to the next level. I know from a fact that it is not difficult to get a list of the attendees and their hometown for the 2022 NSRA Street Rod Nationals. The fact he openly admits he is from Pittsburgh and has his own car shop helps to greatly narrow down that list. Factor in the awesome investigative power of the Internet and he is not as anonymous as he may think.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
Just saying. While I do not advocate violence or retribution in any form, if I were him I would watch my back and keep a close eye on my car while in town during the show.
-
07-22-22 22:39 #1701This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813NO No No
Most of the Game is with Ass holes like you, easy to out smart! Fuck anyone can give a woman money for pussy! That's easy!
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 22:03 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 1766I understand the "game" of giving money to hookers for sex just fine. I think if one needs "game" to do that, one is probably doing something wrong.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 17:02 #1699This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Your problem
You, don't understand the "Game, "Bro. , sorry for your loss!
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 16:39 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 1766As if it takes "game" to get a hooker to let you fuck her for money.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
And no thanks, I don't need you to suck me at all, much less into a rabbit hole.
Blade and Bow is better than Rabbit Hole anyway.









Reply With Quote




