Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 318
-
07-24-22 19:22 #243Banned Member

Posts: 1318Nah, not offended. It's my pleasure to assist members like yourself that are struggling at MP's. I try to provide proper guidance and clear direction so that your experience can be unforgettable. Glad I could help.
CZ / P.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:53 #242Senior Member

Posts: 199Healthy main
It was healthy main spa. I was there a while ago the lady was decent looking but not this lady. Hoped I didn't offend chad and his old lady at this establishment LOL.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:52 #241Senior Member

Posts: 199Gee thanks for advice chad LOL
Yea I was already there and though it was the mamasan. Did you not read the whole post? Don't be a Karen chad or a chad. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 22:45 #240Senior Member

Posts: 1233Which one? There are two.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 11:32 #239Banned Member

Posts: 1318If you don't like what you see, just leave. Simple.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:20 #238Senior Member

Posts: 199Thomaston
Welp I'm never going to Thomaston ever again. Was greeted by what I though was nice little old mamasan who was going to get me in a room and bring someone else in. Nope! This lady is like 60 years old and I'm probably being nice. Me being hard headed said "got to see this through ma boi" decent massage at least and then there was the dreaded turn over. I tried to close my eyes and envision a younger chick but the smell of arthritis cream and vix vapor rub was ruining that. It took the little guy a lot more self determination to rise the occasion but I ain't no quitter. After the deed was done I swore to myself that I wasn't going to review this but it must be done. I saw in STG this ad for this place and the bottom of the ad basically said the girls resemble the girls in the pics. However, they must of meant the pics were 50 years old. I was expecting a werthers original and knit wool cap at the end but got neither. Oh well live and learn.
-
07-08-22 12:56 #237Senior Member

Posts: 200This place has been reviewed by others and myself in the Northwest section. Linda from the old Cheerful Massage in Bristol now works there.
Originally Posted by Prm137
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 20:09 #236Regular Member

Posts: 19Bamboo Watertown Thomastown Classic
I've been here a couple times. No TS nothing extraordinary. First visit had a tip discussion but didn't come to and agreement, but then after massage girl was bitching because she didn't get paid more for basic service. Left a bad taste about the whole place. Since then serves have been fine and convenient.
Originally Posted by KeepMe3
[View Original Post]
Missed out on the old Golden Dragon. Basically in the same area.
Thomastown seems to have a newer Classic Spa. Right on main Street near the new Cumbys. In the Tony's Diner plaza. I plan to check it out. Haven't seen any reports yet. Feel free to PM me if you've already visited here.
-
06-11-22 15:06 #235Senior Member

Posts: 54Bamboo Watertown
Once again drawn to this place for the convenience. A another visit since my first report on this place earlier this year was basically identical, same 30 minutes with same woman (sounds like Nana), with some quick instructions she can dial down the power of her skills and gets the job done. This time however I went during the day and got someone I haven't seen before, name sounds like Misha / Michelle. Seems younger than Nana, but probably not as young as the one seen behind the desk occasionally. First time going for a full hour and she addressed every part from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet with adequate skill. Understood when to go easier on my neck and when to go harder on my shoulder as needed. Got some teasing when face down and she got right to work on the flip without prompting, no problem with over the clothes roaming. Nothing at this place that would get me to visit more often, but will still patron because a 10 minute trip beats 20+ minutes to Danbury / New Haven.
-
05-29-22 22:34 #234Senior Member

Posts: 154Yeah don't waste your time, she was the only one to give extras, two other ladies won't.
Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 16:39 #233Senior Member

Posts: 41Any update here at Cedar from naugatuck?
Since I lost contact with Yoyo I haven't been back. I've try to text but who ever answer is either playing games or just don't know. Ask for Yoyo and response not work here anymore other times yes she is working. But always like any other places they try you to try new girls. Not sure about that now.
-
03-08-22 15:54 #232Senior Member

Posts: 200Wendy Cedar
I went to visit Lola and unexpectedly got Wendy. I did not know who she was because she was wearing a mask when I arrived. On the flip, she was shying away from my hands. I knew something was not right so I asked her what her name was. She replied Wendy. That explains it I thought. After stroking little Ace for some time, she says I have two minutes left. I was done in 30 seconds. Never again Wendy.
-
02-26-22 18:02 #231Senior Member

Posts: 41Any 8 nfo about Yoyo from Cedar in Naugatuck
Last probably November / December had a great experience with Yoyo. After that I tried to get in touch with her but nothing, texting back and forward first she said she was taking a vacation, she she said she only worked few days a week and then all of the sudden not sure if it was her all along or just my last text but the person said she no longer works there. If you Google the store in the store hours every week they show different hours and closing days.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
I tried the other lady, much older than Yoyo massage 2 as ok and flip was good she let me do some utc but right before release someone came to store she walk out and let me hanging the she came back to the room and finish the job but it wasn't the same plus she shorten the my hour to probably half and told me to come back to make it up but I wasn't come back yet.
Yoyo was much better probably 25-30 yo taller than average asian 5'9" well built nice tits and glorious ass all that with clothes couldn't do utc but otc was ok in my 2 sessions got with her, maybe could lead to more but now not sure where she is, the number we text was the same as the store. Any info of her of when she is coming back or maybe went to work someplace else in CT or NY or NJ or MA. ? Public or private info will be appreciated. Thanks guys.
-
02-09-22 10:49 #230Senior Member

Posts: 200I did not ask her but I don't think there was.
Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 18:43 #229Senior Member

Posts: 41Did you see any other worker on the day of your visit?.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





