Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 318
-
02-08-22 11:45 #228Senior Member

Posts: 200Cedar
My 2nd trip to visit Lola. It was for half hour $40. Her massages are not that good. IMO, you are better off getting a light sensual massage from her than a real massage. Anyway after the flip, she rose little Ace to attention. I was feeling her tits and ass with my fingers rubbing her pussy. I started pulling her pants down and she said wait. She walks over to the table and sprays some kind of hand sanitizer I think on my fingers. She pulls her pants down and I started fingering her. She is rocking back and forth and getting wet. Or maybe it was the hand sanitizer. Idk LOL. I even stuck my finger tip in her little ass. I could hold out any longer as she was making noise and I busted. I was only there for about 20 minutes. I said I had to go back to work. If she did a real massage I would have stayed for the 10 minutes. She is 42 and from Shanghai. She is nice to talk to. She said I was the first customer at 1 p. I think maybe because that was Friday the day of the supposed ice storm which never happened. I gave her $40 tip and she was happy. I would have given her an extra $10 for taking off her pants but only brought in $40 only expecting a HJ.
-
02-07-22 19:19 #227Senior Member

Posts: 41Cedar in Naugatuck
Sorry guys I reply to another post but somehow I just posted my comment, I was referring to Cedar massage in Naugatuck.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 10:00 #226Senior Member

Posts: 154He's talking about Cedar.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 09:07 #225Senior Member

Posts: 189You went where and did what to who?.
Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 20:39 #224Senior Member

Posts: 1234Where did you visit?
Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 20:24 #223Senior Member

Posts: 79Location?
Welcome to the boards and thanks for contributing. Good description of the ladies but you didn't include or specify location.
Originally Posted by MiguelGrau0716
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 13:33 #222Senior Member

Posts: 41Went there but.
My first visit there was last December, I saw Yoyo beautiful Korean girl nicely shape body, nice boobs and ass taller than the average Asian. Massage was ok but flip was above average, touching was allowed over the clothes nothing under but because she was gorgeous I didn't mind. I've been trying to have another appointment with her but no luck, first I was texting her number and she said she wasn't in store because no time, then I'm not sure if they change owner but I make an appointment with Yoyo they said coming this was 2 weeks ago I got there and she wasn't in the store only Lola which I didn't want to waste my trip so I said ok. Lola is maybe mid 40's tiny gal ok butt small tits, massage average flip average too what I didn't like was she rush me out because another client came in and she was the only one in the store.
Today I text to see if Yoyo was in but they said Yoyo is no longer working there. Does anyone know anything about her? It'd be nice to know where she is working now to pay her a visit.
Today is my first post I'm a long time monger (over 15 years) I just decide today why not join the online community to collaborate with useful info and get info as well. I'll be posting more because I've visited and continue visiting many places most of them ate in CT and NY but traveling around other cities I also visit to see what's good.
-
02-05-22 12:45 #221Senior Member

Posts: 154You could have easily PM'd, check it out yourself, instead of crying about my report.
Originally Posted by CTnyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 00:52 #220Senior Member

Posts: 79Cedar
The point of this board, is to provide details, seems like more recent reports stating nothing more.
Originally Posted by DarkNight1
[View Original Post]
Offered then standard with utc, what are you considered as an very open menu?
-
02-04-22 13:05 #219Senior Member

Posts: 73Additional to cedar spa
I asked for FS. She said "no, everyone asks her for that".
-
02-03-22 22:17 #218Senior Member

Posts: 79Bamboo
After a long hiatus a gave bamboo a shot to see if anything was new despite reports same old same old. Called first they said come in, was a regular at one point but didn't recognize girl behind desk. She looked kind of familiar so maybe it was Nana but couldn't be certain, she pointed to other work (less attractive with a small pot belly) asked girl at desk for her instead she said no someone coming in who booked me, so went with worse option. Pleasantly surprised she gave a good massage, I asked her to focus on ass region, I like when the tease the boys and crack, and she spent a long time focused on that area, almost too long LOL but I asked for it so hey can't complain. Good teasing then hot towel before flip. She pulled out tits. Almost right away and was pleasantly surprised, very soft juicy. Probably C cups started playing with them a little while she teased. Then she motion towards indicating if I wanted Russian relief. She kept sushing to be very quite as she didn't want the other worker to hear she was about to negotiate, the regular providers there in past (Panda and Nana) never negotiated, would just provide standard he with utc then collect tip, so thinking she was a guest and was instructed on no additional extras. She wanted. 1 for Russian, I said no I'll do. 1 for your mouth, she said no motion towards door indicating she would be fired for it. Offered. 6 to suck them, she said ok but normally. 1, she had me get the tip first which I hate but did. Pretty solid he while I sucked her boobs, have way through she motion towards Russian relief, saying she'd it for what I gave (. 6) but next time. 1. I said sure go for it. Started the Russian then finished with her hand during release. Left pleasantly surprised, I love titties so getting to suck them left happy. 7 for hour, . 6 tip for extras, she told me her name but I totally forgot it. Honestly she was not very attractive but has nice can's so I'd repeat when in mood. Her massage skills were as good as the regular providers there but she made up for it with extras.
-
02-03-22 17:08 #217Senior Member

Posts: 73Cedar spa
I went to Cedar spa last night at around 5 PM. Laura or Lola was there to greet me. She is the only one there except on occasion there's a second person. She said Mondays and Thursdays are her busiest time weekends are her slowest time. Like ACE said.
It was a good time. Massage was soft and not real therapeutic but I liked it as a change. I was "happy" with my one hour massage, etc. I will plan to return because it is very convenient for me to get there.
-
01-28-22 13:39 #216Senior Member

Posts: 200Cedar
I went to Cedar today. Good massage by Lola. She is cute for 42 years old. She was very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. $60 for the hour and $40 tip. I left very happy and I will return.
-
01-28-22 10:09 #215Senior Member

Posts: 56Cedar
It's a one woman shop, so the level of "service" is limited by the lack of a MMS to man the door. She is quite, thin and small breasted, roaming allowed. Not on the DD level for sure but since Maple went downhill it's about it in the area.
Originally Posted by DarkNight1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 06:46 #214Senior Member

Posts: 84Bamboo
Was there this week to see if the young girl at desk also does massage and the answer was no!! Ended up with the older woman that really didn't turn me on but went with her anyway. This review is spot on especially the kung-Fu grip and rubbing and pressing down on the boys until it hurt at times. Overall will not repeat because of the finish she's going to rip someone's off with that technique. There's way better at other places. Does any one know about the massage place on lower level and not in the back of same plaza??
Originally Posted by KeepMe3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




