Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 695 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Not totally sure what that is but it sounds fun!! I remember way back going to The Cozy Corner in Riverside, HP2 on San Juan, SOS2 way out Normandy and Magoos on 103rd. We just can't get that level of fun anymore!

    -NFM.
    It was the shadiest strip joint in all of jacksonville. Closed around 2007. Beautiful girls but it was probably illegally operated. Private dances werent really regulated which is why you could get a private dance in the booth for 15 minutes or so 120. Bare with most dancers.

  2. #9561
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Ahh yeah!! I have some great memories from Pony, Jake's, and Cinderella's / Green Door from McDuff Ave!! There were some very cool and "willing" ladies at those clubs!! There was a time you could get a nice BBBJ or even CFS for between. 8 and. 1 but toward the end, they would nickel and dime each song without completing "the task". It got expensive quick!! I don't get to that side of town often but did the other day and noticed Pony is still vacant, Jake's looks like a motorcycle club house, Cinderella's has been remodeled quite nicely and it a specialty shop. How cool would it be for Pony to get purchased and reopened? I doubt it, but you never know.

    -NFM.
    Man, I miss Jake's. "Willing" is an understatement, as long as Jake kept his nose out of the discussion. More than once I had Jake tell a dancer to charge me more because the song was too long. Or he'd just sit and run his mouth at the bar and run customers off. He did everything he could to shoot himself in the foot. Still, I had some great times in there. Nothing close to it in Jax these days.

  3. #9560
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Were you around for the dirty dirty?
    Not totally sure what that is but it sounds fun!! I remember way back going to The Cozy Corner in Riverside, HP2 on San Juan, SOS2 way out Normandy and Magoos on 103rd. We just can't get that level of fun anymore!

    -NFM.

  4. #9559
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Ahh yeah!! I have some great memories from Pony, Jake's, and Cinderella's / Green Door from McDuff Ave!! There were some very cool and "willing" ladies at those clubs!! There was a time you could get a nice BBBJ or even CFS for between. 8 and. 1 but toward the end, they would nickel and dime each song without completing "the task". It got expensive quick!! I don't get to that side of town often but did the other day and noticed Pony is still vacant, Jake's looks like a motorcycle club house, Cinderella's has been remodeled quite nicely and it a specialty shop. How cool would it be for Pony to get purchased and reopened? I doubt it, but you never know.

    -NFM.
    Were you around for the dirty dirty?

  5. #9558

    RIP McDuff strip clubs!

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    That white girl was one of my closest friends back in the day. She's a good friend to have if you can manage.
    Ahh yeah!! I have some great memories from Pony, Jake's, and Cinderella's / Green Door from McDuff Ave!! There were some very cool and "willing" ladies at those clubs!! There was a time you could get a nice BBBJ or even CFS for between. 8 and. 1 but toward the end, they would nickel and dime each song without completing "the task". It got expensive quick!! I don't get to that side of town often but did the other day and noticed Pony is still vacant, Jake's looks like a motorcycle club house, Cinderella's has been remodeled quite nicely and it a specialty shop. How cool would it be for Pony to get purchased and reopened? I doubt it, but you never know.

    -NFM.

  6. #9557
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    That white girl was one of my closest friends back in the day. She's a good friend to have if you can manage.
    That makes everything make even LESS sense now. Because I never had anything reason to think badly about her, because the very limited times I did say anything to her or vice versa, it was always cordial. Maybe a short joke cracked. Maybe a kind comment for small talk. But when I turned my back, one of the girls ran up on me, pulled me to a corner, and asked if I was a cop. I looked around and saw one or two more dudes in there. I asked how is that the question to ask in a strip club of all places (I was new to strip clubs back then)? She said "the owner behind the bar told me to ask you, because you don't look like the "usual" black guys who come in". This may sound dumb as all shit, but I've gotten into shouting matches with non-black people questioning my blackness because "you actually speak properly", and / or "no real * talks like that" after seeing that I actually use punctuation marks when I type or text". The owner of the Pony back then got worried about me because I had on a polo shirt and some jeans that didn't sag. I told the girl who asked me that my pants don't sag because of I'm not gay. That chick damn near ran away from me when I said that.

    See the crap I have to deal with every day? LOL.

  7. #9556
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I used to get asked if I was a cop back when the Pony was around. That made ZERO sense seeing as I'm BLACK, and so was every other dude in there. Even the old white chick who I think owned the place had one of the girls hunt me down to ask if I was a cop. Made no sense then, and makes even less sense now when I think about it.
    That white girl was one of my closest friends back in the day. She's a good friend to have if you can manage.

  8. #9555
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    You need to bring it up to the wacky Hoes soon.
    I am protesting the closure of the corner booths. LOL Soon, I will give you a call.

  9. #9554
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I used to get asked if I was a cop back when the Pony was around. That made ZERO sense seeing as I'm BLACK, and so was every other dude in there. Even the old white chick who I think owned the place had one of the girls hunt me down to ask if I was a cop. Made no sense then, and makes even less sense now when I think about it.
    What's stupid is if you was a cop would you tell them. Next time they ask tell them, I must not be a cop, I haven't busted any of the girls that have given me extras, what you want to do.

  10. #9553
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Flash Dancers (previously San Juan Liquors) USE to be awesome 10+ years ago. Takeout or extras was really rare unless the girl knew and liked you, but the girls there was awesome and I'd say slightly above average, allowed a lot of roaming and would hang out and chat without expecting constant tips to make them stay. Made some actual friends there with the dancers and bartenders.
    But when it switched management about 4-5 years ago It went full black club. I went in to see what it was like and the DJ and two dancers assumed I was an uber, since I was a white dude walking in then once I was in was asked no less than 4 times if I was a cop since I stuck out like a sore thumb as far as clientele. Then it switched again before it had the fire or whatever it was, and was a ghost town. Not even sure what TYPE of club it was then as every time I went in no dancers 'was in yet' even on a Saturday at 7 pm.

    SOS was same 10+ years ago. But now its a ratchet trap club at best. Went a few months ago and was like 3 girls, 10 guys, all seemed friends and hanging around the stage alternating between sitting on the edge of the stage talking to each other, and throwing cash at the stage when they felt like dancing and I was the only white dude in the place. Bartender was the only one that even acknowledged I was there for the 2 hours I sat and drank.
    I used to get asked if I was a cop back when the Pony was around. That made ZERO sense seeing as I'm BLACK, and so was every other dude in there. Even the old white chick who I think owned the place had one of the girls hunt me down to ask if I was a cop. Made no sense then, and makes even less sense now when I think about it.

  11. #9552
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Flash Dancers" is almost done getting its remodel. I never went in when it was open but used to see dancers walking in and out from the bus stop.

    "SOS" was remodelled a few years ago. I went in a few times before that, seemed more of a sports bar atmosphere at that time. They had 1-3 dancers on any given night with only 1 stage, intermittent dancing, bikini bar with liquor. Not sure about a kitchen.

    You did not list "Bottomz Up" near Cedar Hills Blvd and Blanding. That may be a good one to hang out in and socialize? They usually have a barbeque set up in the parking lot too.
    Flash Dancers (previously San Juan Liquors) USE to be awesome 10+ years ago. Takeout or extras was really rare unless the girl knew and liked you, but the girls there was awesome and I'd say slightly above average, allowed a lot of roaming and would hang out and chat without expecting constant tips to make them stay. Made some actual friends there with the dancers and bartenders.
    But when it switched management about 4-5 years ago It went full black club. I went in to see what it was like and the DJ and two dancers assumed I was an uber, since I was a white dude walking in then once I was in was asked no less than 4 times if I was a cop since I stuck out like a sore thumb as far as clientele. Then it switched again before it had the fire or whatever it was, and was a ghost town. Not even sure what TYPE of club it was then as every time I went in no dancers 'was in yet' even on a Saturday at 7 pm.

    SOS was same 10+ years ago. But now its a ratchet trap club at best. Went a few months ago and was like 3 girls, 10 guys, all seemed friends and hanging around the stage alternating between sitting on the edge of the stage talking to each other, and throwing cash at the stage when they felt like dancing and I was the only white dude in the place. Bartender was the only one that even acknowledged I was there for the 2 hours I sat and drank.

  12. #9551
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMagicJuan  [View Original Post]
    Went to Emperors then Wackos with a group celebrating a birthday. Saw Wackos menu and was curious if anyone has tried the prime rib special on Tuesday. I know I have had girls give me positive comments about Wackos food but never thought to try it.

    Thanks for any insight.
    The food at wackos is worth it. Ate at both wackos and emperors I can confirm they are good. Don't expect Brazilian steak house quality but it actually tastes good with some very attractive women working there.

  13. #9550

    Weird question, I know

    Went to Emperors then Wackos with a group celebrating a birthday. Saw Wackos menu and was curious if anyone has tried the prime rib special on Tuesday. I know I have had girls give me positive comments about Wackos food but never thought to try it.

    Thanks for any insight.

  14. #9549

    Old School. Where you been hidin my man?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Ethan X, if you start from SOS, you can walk to Flashdancers when it opens. From there you can jump on the bus heading South on Blanding. Tell the bus driver you want to get off at Confederate Point Rd. Bottoms up will be on the opposite side of the street between the gas station and a muffler shop. Not feeling it there get on the bus again and continue South on Blanding, this time you want to get off at Townsend rd, the club will be on the opposite side next to the Walgreen. Ethan, right now the clubs are slow, families are on vacation, busbands have to watch the kids, men with toys are out on the water and the economy sucks. I suggest, you find your way to Sinsations or Doll House day shift and make friends, plenty of single moms struggling, so they say.

    OS.
    You need to bring it up to the wacky Hoes soon.

  15. #9548
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I was at Sins twice last week during the day and extras were easy but pricey. The booths are kinda open but no one is really there so I felt pretty private. Expensive but the girls were hot and don't have to deal with the skip the games bullshit.
    That's pretty much the upside and down side of getting extras from dancers. Most of the time they are very attractive and you get them at they're best. Downside it can get very expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape