Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 406 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4055

    Carmen Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilguy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her long time ago. She was good. Friendly.
    Services offered? Is she GFE?

  2. #4054

    Sabrina

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinavip

    Visiting your area from East Central Florida this weekend, I had the chance to meet up with this little Brazilian hottie. Comms were a little slow at first, but once we set a time they were spot on. She looks exactly like the pics, and arrived in a dress and heels that was absolutely stunning. After some pleasantries we got down to business and IMO she has a perfect body, with personality and skills to match. Non-rushed and attentive, the hour with her passed by quickly. CG, RCG, K9, MISH, and another position which she suggested that I did not know the name of, just about wore me out! Not really GFE, everything covered, and did not really get to DATY but all things considered she would definitely be a repeat for me.

  3. #4053
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBazeMore  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...e/508467502889

    Quoted for $. 6 $$. 8 $$ Took the Hr was a good time. CFS pretty spinner, tight, and her breast are larger than they look in the pictures. Is a bit handsy so stay cautious. Stay safe.
    Define "handsy"? What type of things would we be cautious about with her? Also, why does the ad show Tampa?

  4. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    GFE, allow Daty, titty sucking, FIV?

    I have noticed most of the Latina providers are very stand offish and only allow the wham bam thank you maam type dreams.
    None of that with the exception of titty sucking.

    I didn't expect much for the 140 rose donation.

    Next time I see her I'll inquire about those and report back.
    I’m quite sure for an additional donation it might be on the table

  5. #4051

    Paola / Flakita

    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPapi  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/86809132

    This is semi agency so there are multiple girls to choose from.

    I've had two dreams with Paola.

    Pics are accurate.

    Paola was from Venezuela in her late 20's.

    Body was 9/10. Fake breasts but were well done.

    Face was 8.

    Donation was 140 roses for 1/2.

    Location was Lejuene close to the airport.

    Started out with nice CBJ than went to missionary. She wanted to start in doggy.

    Overall I recommend it for the donation. I went to see her twice in a week.
    GFE, allow Daty, titty sucking, FIV?

    I have noticed most of the Latina providers are very stand offish and only allow the wham bam thank you maam type dreams.

  6. #4050

    Sydney


  7. #4049
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...e/508467502889

    Quoted for $. 6 $$. 8 $$ Took the Hr was a good time. CFS pretty spinner, tight, and her breast are larger than they look in the pictures. Is a bit handsy so stay cautious. Stay safe.

  8. #4048

    My fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilguy  [View Original Post]
    Any link?

    Can you provide a link?
    Sorry I though I had included it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...258/7862538374

  9. #4047

    Dream with Paola

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/86809132

    This is semi agency so there are multiple girls to choose from.

    I've had two dreams with Paola.

    Pics are accurate.

    Paola was from Venezuela in her late 20's.

    Body was 9/10. Fake breasts but were well done.

    Face was 8.

    Donation was 140 roses for 1/2.

    Location was Lejuene close to the airport.

    Started out with nice CBJ than went to missionary. She wanted to start in doggy.

    Overall I recommend it for the donation. I went to see her twice in a week.

  10. #4046
    I saw her long time ago. She was good. Friendly.

  11. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by OvoJay  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see Alexa as many others were taking too long to respond. Face was 6 ish and body was like pics. Set up was fast and easy. Damage was 80 for qv (rare these days at least from what I've seen) Spot was hotel by airport, popular spot I would say as I saw at least 3 other Latinas, almost made me want to go for another round right after. Get there, get room number and this is when the fun starts. As soon as I open door, she's in bra and panties already. We hug and a get a hold of that fat behind, then she starts grinding and dancing on me before I can even get undressed. I finally get undressed and proceed to CBJ. Was alright but since was only qv wasn't that long. Put her in mish with her legs up and start pounding away. Starts moaning and she lets me suck on her melons. After a couple minutes, turn her around and she starts throwing it back. She was doing most the work, couldn't complain. Popped in the bag, chatted and was on my way. Overall more than ok experience for me and will definitely repeat. YMMV.
    Any link?

    Can you provide a link?

  12. #4044

    Camila good date

    Camila was great. She is beautiful. Only thing she don't allow dfk. All the rest was perfect.

    I recommend.

    https://www.camilamiami.com/

  13. #4043
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You too, do you see the report post button?

    A2

  14. #4042

    Sexy Cat Airpoirt In Call

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-cat

    You talk about SexyCat as if it were the last vagina in the world that lacks the personality that some here have. I visited her last year. But of all of them it was the only one that I never saw again, it seemed very ordinary to me and that he looked at the clock, after he charges She changes attitude, normal service like any other, nothing out of this planet one more on my list, I did not return I didn't like it, very fake sex, the mediocre place. Her price is not worth it!.

    Sorry but it was not to my liking.

  15. #4041
    Too bad there wasn't an app that you could use to call a driver anytime anyplace.

    Quote Originally Posted by TRKing  [View Original Post]
    https://miami.skipthegames.com/femal...e/583802041909

    Total flake, set up dream with her at 1:30 am. Told me she would head over soon. 3 hours later at 4:30 she was still " waiting for her driver" Totally ruined my night, could've found someone else in that time.

    On tryst as MIA Flamez, don't waste your time.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape