Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10901

    Not 28 yo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Definitely different gals. Rae is over 5 ft and weighs more than 100 lbs and her boobs are natural and she is close to 50 years old. For her age excellent body.
    Jenna turned 36 yo last month.

  2. #10900

    No no no

    Definitely different gals. Rae is over 5 ft and weighs more than 100 lbs and her boobs are natural and she is close to 50 years old. For her age excellent body.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Does the new 28 why o Jenna.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/343239823157

    Look an awful like our 47 why o Rae?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/694279766115

    Ink, but especially that one pic of her in that short black dress facing the camera, I could swear that same pic was on one of Rae's older ads. But now, I could be wrong. According to Tineye, that pic doesn't show up. Regardless, 'Jenna' is asking 400/ hr, so it's a moot point for me. I don't support GPS.

  3. #10899

    Kelsey

    I heard Kelsey is back. Can someone please send me her digits PM? Would like to see her again 😎.

  4. #10898

    Not Rae

    That 28 y / o isn't 28 and definitely not Rae. I've been with Rae many times and she is an excellent provider.

    And she doesn't have a GPS. Very reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Does the new 28 why o Jenna.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/343239823157

    Look an awful like our 47 why o Rae?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/694279766115

    Ink, but especially that one pic of her in that short black dress facing the camera, I could swear that same pic was on one of Rae's older ads. But now, I could be wrong. According to Tineye, that pic doesn't show up. Regardless, 'Jenna' is asking 400/ hr, so it's a moot point for me. I don't support GPS.
    .

  5. #10897

    Kristen

    Miss Kristen on them is an amazing provider. She has blown my mind time and again. Renee is a close second I would say. Theres one lady on stg I cannot find but her ad said outcalls and car dates only, alot about how she is high class and expects to be treated as such. Anyone know her name?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  6. #10896

    Is it just my imagination, or

    Does the new 28 why o Jenna.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/343239823157

    Look an awful like our 47 why o Rae?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/694279766115

    Ink, but especially that one pic of her in that short black dress facing the camera, I could swear that same pic was on one of Rae's older ads. But now, I could be wrong. According to Tineye, that pic doesn't show up. Regardless, 'Jenna' is asking 400/ hr, so it's a moot point for me. I don't support GPS.

  7. #10895

    Mos likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    The way the ad looks it looks like someone trying to get revenge on someone by posting their real number hoping they get spammed by us. IDK that's my opinion.
    Most likely explanation unless she is really the first "local ****" offering bareback and anal that accepts American Express.

  8. #10894

    Looks TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/715173555866

    Sent this chick a text mid morning asking donation. Five hours later no reply. So is she just that busy, being the new ho on the block, or what? Wondering if she's even real. In case she takes her ad down I'll try to attach a pic, but can't always make that work.
    The way the ad looks it looks like someone trying to get revenge on someone by posting their real number hoping they get spammed by us. IDK that's my opinion.

  9. #10893

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DownInOllex  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm cut out for the hobbyist life anymore. I don't know what happened, or what's changed, but the last five times I've arranged something I've been ghosted the day of.

    Yesterday takes the cake. Had two different dates arranged with some ladies from Tryst: Sophia Rose and Jenna (https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo).

    If $$ won't even get a response, I just give up. It's me. I'm just heading back to the AMP life.
    I'm thinking about trying the street walker life. I had 2 dates ghost me today. I'm still waiting for one of them to reply back. I don't get it. It seems to be every ho is doing this. How are they making any money?

  10. #10892
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/715173555866

    Sent this chick a text mid morning asking donation. Five hours later no reply. So is she just that busy, being the new ho on the block, or what? Wondering if she's even real. In case she takes her ad down I'll try to attach a pic, but can't always make that work.
    Seem TGTBT almost says she everything I'd say its fake or setup be weary.

  11. #10891

    Giving up

    I don't think I'm cut out for the hobbyist life anymore. I don't know what happened, or what's changed, but the last five times I've arranged something I've been ghosted the day of.

    Yesterday takes the cake. Had two different dates arranged with some ladies from Tryst: Sophia Rose and Jenna (https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo).

    If $$ won't even get a response, I just give up. It's me. I'm just heading back to the AMP life.

  12. #10890

    Anybody seen the new Frankfort "****"?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/715173555866

    Sent this chick a text mid morning asking donation. Five hours later no reply. So is she just that busy, being the new ho on the block, or what? Wondering if she's even real. In case she takes her ad down I'll try to attach a pic, but can't always make that work.

  13. #10889

    Kelsey or other recommended ladies

    Hello gents, I'll be visiting your fine town on a Monday or Tuesday of next week. I will probably hit up cowboys even though I hear the clubs are going down hill there recently. It seems there are great reviews of Kelsey. Can someone share her number with me? Any other solid ladies that are safe and recommended? Thanks for any info. Feel free to respond or PM. I'll be happy to help any of you with Cincy info. Thanks in advance.

  14. #10888

    Jade

    Highly unlikely that this chick was escorting in Lex.

    https://linktr.ee/Theylovefineasssss


    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyBeau  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with Jade last week when she was in Lexington. Everything seemed great. She was very easy to talk to in texts. Set up appointment. Confirmed. All good.

    Show up at her incall (Days Inn on and Broadway, No response.

    Waited a bit. Texted again. Nothing. I ultimately waited an hour (yeah I guess I am an idiot) never got a response.

    Texted her once a day for a few days after to see if there was a legitimate excuse (before posting this report). Never got a response.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/459943651990

  15. #10887

    BOBO is back and hot

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I have been too busy to see anyone for a while, but I got a text today from the c-org booker that Bobo is back in town starting today.

    You can find other reviews for Bobo here, most are very positive.

    My experience with Bobo is that she gave a tremendous massage, her body is incredible, and all of her other services were excellent and very passionate. The booking agent is also very easy to work with.

    Brief c-org explainer: You text and work with a booker / agent. Every few weeks it might be a different woman who is working, but prices and process stay the same. Appointments tend to be very reliable so you don't have to worry about ghosting or other inconveniences.

    You will often see multiple ads on STG that look similar (nude pics of different asian women who are Not the provider. They consider the pics "representative" and have a disclaimer in the ad.). I believe all the numbers go to the same place.

    Here is one of their recent ads:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/987200528317

    Have fun and stay safe out there!
    Yeah She is Back and what a Pussy on that chick! Tight AF and wet and loves fucking! Kisses, sucking and fucking! Give her a call schedule for some of The best Pussy in town and at a reasonable price at 180 $ for the full hour! The lady taking the calls is Apple and she the gateway to the Bobo pleasures so be sweet to her when texting! I believe she's going to start getting a variety of babes and so be kind and well will all start getting exact what you want asset a cheaper rate and be protected from From arrest or threat of it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape