Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy045  [View Original Post]
    Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.
    Looks like I need to learn my history again.

  2. #4357

    Dead Presidents

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.

    Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.
    Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.

  3. #4356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkwtf  [View Original Post]
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?
    I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.

    Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.

  4. #4355

    Which Prez?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    She's very submissive. Will beg you to fuck her good. You can tie her up, and do whatever you want. Two dead president is all it takes to bring her to the FC for a few hours. Too BBW for me to repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-1ad3a663bed2
    Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?

  5. #4354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Shirley

    Wanted to try a goth so I hit up this girl. After a few weeks of texting and aligning the schedules, finally brought her to the FC.

    She does send some very nice / exotic pics while texting, however those pics were 30-40 pounds lighter at least. She's a big and heavy girl, yellow teeth from smoking, and has the personality of a 12 year old.

    Would not repeat. Only positive is that her menu is wide open, extremely submissive, and like to be fucked hard and face fucked.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-979258719aa1

  6. #4353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Rebel

    Legit thick baby, almost BBW in my def.

    Another one that loves to fuck, will beg you to 'don't stop" fucking her as she orgasm. Pretty easy to bring her to multiple O's.

    She will require 3 benjamins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-f94083e0af60

  7. #4352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Moonshine

    She's very submissive. Will beg you to fuck her good. You can tie her up, and do whatever you want. Two dead president is all it takes to bring her to the FC for a few hours. Too BBW for me to repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-1ad3a663bed2

  8. #4351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Gigi

    Legit baby.

    Yes, she looks as good in person as her pics. Young, firm, and tight everywhere. Japanese / Black mix. She loves to fuck. Expect to pay 300-400 for her time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-7285ce06dc33

  9. #4350

    Amanda

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kxkkb5Z2m9BjLE

    Been talking with her for a while now, her menu is pretty much open to everything. Has anyone met up with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 578174D8-F549-4F79-8306-CDDB4AEEAB8F.jpg‎  

  10. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've seen that first pic on STG.
    She's definitely on STG. I don't have the link but I have seen those photos on STG.

  11. #4348

    Straight IP Working Girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-38cdc751dcc6

    She has decent rates too! Your going to have to get a room. I haven't met her in person and probably won't because that's not what I'm looking for from seeking, but I know there's a bunch of you horny mongers out there looking to stick your dick in it to anything that moves! LOL.

    Good Luck Poo.

  12. #4347

    SKG Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I've seen that first pic on STG.

  13. #4346

    The Best SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I'm responding to my own post. I want to give a little context. I would love to meet up with her on an arrangement. However, she works at a fast food place that I am in pretty frequently. I feel a strong need to keep my SA life far, far away from my personal life. However, I am certainly curious as to how good she is in the sack. My guess is pretty good.
    I ever met worked the front desk of an office I used to frequent at least three times a week. It was so cool having that secret with her I'd have to do a quick bathroom adjustment to straighten little poo out. Send her a message and start out with something like oh my God I see you all the time I always thought you were so freaking hot. And tease her for a few days about coming into the restaurant and saying hello. I can't tell you how much a little mystery makes a woman wet.

    Poo.

  14. #4345

    Outcall

    Agree. Trying to save a few bucks with incall usually backfires. Outcall is best, but not to your home. Spend the extra money and get a neutral spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I stayed away from any girls that has their own place / room on the pike.

    They are not SB, more like hoes; and you get the typical dramas / issues that comes with them hoes.

  15. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I'm responding to my own post. I want to give a little context. I would love to meet up with her on an arrangement. However, she works at a fast food place that I am in pretty frequently. I feel a strong need to keep my SA life far, far away from my personal life. However, I am certainly curious as to how good she is in the sack. My guess is pretty good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape