Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17436

    Looking to treat yourself?

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks sexy and maybe TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/238879086232

  2. #17435

    Shenna olita

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7878372-372562

    2 recent reviews: Oldest negative, second positive.

    The two review are so far apart I have to wonder which one is accurate.

    The first reviewer "Cfa. " writes mostly negative reviews. I always question that much negativity.

    The second reviewer "H0 b. " reviews a lot of Olita girls. I have to question if that review was damage control.

    Best of luck!
    I passed on her in Htfd.

    She may be ok but as the 1st reviewer implied, she's wasn't great like a few of the others there. I'm not going to shell 4 clams for mediocrity.

    BMD.

  3. #17434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kerry

    So I was very horny and decided to text Kerry and told her I have $100 and wanted qv full service. Then she responded with $100 hh and $150 hour and I knew something aint right because her half hour were $200 couple months ago. So I said WTF. Are you okay Kerry but I'll come now if you available. Then she said she need a $50 deposit. So if Kerry have regulars in here, do you guys know if her account got hacked or something. .

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/285470397730

  4. #17433

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Visited her yesterday for 150. She was fun and I had a good time. We finished with me blowing a load into her mouth which she happily swallowed. It would be nice if she cleaned her room a little and maybe open a window or air out the smell of cigarettes. I'll repeat.
    Do you have a link to her profile?

    Or her profile name?

    Thanks.

  5. #17432

    Savannah Marie / Emma Kay

    Looks like Savannah is back running as Emma Kay, I know Savannah went through a phase of scamming guys. Has anyone seen her in the last year or so? I heard she was doing visits in north prov.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmakayx0#contact.

  6. #17431

    Jamie

    Visited her yesterday for 150. She was fun and I had a good time. We finished with me blowing a load into her mouth which she happily swallowed. It would be nice if she cleaned her room a little and maybe open a window or air out the smell of cigarettes. I'll repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity what are you paying Jamie for her services on WYP?

  7. #17430
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    I see her every few weeks never any problem setting it up. Text her in the morning before to set up and then confirm the next morning.
    Much thanks! I will try again.

  8. #17429

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/418760570555

    Why not you say:

    1. Apparently her pussy is broke, so no FS.

    2. Everything covered -- BJ was just not that good, more hand than mouth.

    3. Very mechanical -- all business and rushed.

    4. Too much metal: Lip, tongue, tits, belly.

    Liked the body, didn't like the restrictions, YMMV.
    Thanks very much for that report! May I asked when you saw her? And was it at Aunt Barbara's house (on Elmwood near the zoo)? And I'm wondering what you mean, "her pussy was broke"? On the rag, or out of commission for some other reason? Do you know why? PM if you'd rather!

  9. #17428

    Not impressed with Lindsey

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/418760570555

    Why not you say:

    1. Apparently her pussy is broke, so no FS.

    2. Everything covered -- BJ was just not that good, more hand than mouth.

    3. Very mechanical -- all business and rushed.

    4. Too much metal: Lip, tongue, tits, belly.

    Liked the body, didn't like the restrictions, YMMV.

  10. #17427

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    She was asking for 300 hh BBFS CIM.
    Did you actually mean to say 300 for a HALF hour with BBFS?! Or did you mean 300 for a FULL hour? Has ANYONE here actually EVER barebacked her, for a FAIR price? Because if it is 300 for a HALF, well, then. NEXT!

  11. #17426

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured to visit Sheena during her current visit?
    Today is her last day in PVD, then shes off to Hartford.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/shenna.html

    Any reviews?

    BMD.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7878372-372562

    2 recent reviews: Oldest negative, second positive.

    The two review are so far apart I have to wonder which one is accurate.

    The first reviewer "Cfa. " writes mostly negative reviews. I always question that much negativity.

    The second reviewer "H0 b. " reviews a lot of Olita girls. I have to question if that review was damage control.

    Best of luck!

  12. #17425

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Kris. I have been trying to set something up with her for a year. I met her way back when she was in MA. She would respond to my texts then disappear. I was friendly etc. Has anyone been able to see Kris or she tough to schedule or it's just me she doesn't seem to like?
    I see her every few weeks never any problem setting it up. Text her in the morning before to set up and then confirm the next morning.

  13. #17424

    Princess Barbara

    Someone asked me by PM if she will take it in the ass, but I could not reply because their box was full! (You know who you are! )

    But the answer is, I don’t know, because I did not try. Unless the hoe herself specifically invites me into the ass, I generally prefer cum-pumping pussy!

  14. #17423

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Lizzie again, and while she's still horrible at communication, (I got there and texted that I was there. Less than ten seconds later she texts me "Let me know when you're here. I responded immediately that I was there and five minutes later she responds that she's just about ready.) at least this time I saw her before midnight. The visit wasn't as good as before. No dfk to start with, she went right to the BBBJ. Steal dealing with performance issues, wasn't able to do FS, had to settle for BBBJCIM.

    But that's not what made this visit "special". First, we did everything in her mother's bedroom. I'm guessing they weren't there, there was only one car there. I wonder how she would have reacted if I said, "Oh, we're going to do it in your mother's room? Cool. " And right before we started, she commented on coughing heard elsewhere in the house. She said there was an elderly disabled man living there, THEN offered to show him to me! I was like, "No, not necessary. ".

    I think I'm going to call it with Lizzie. The late nights plus lack of dfk is a deal breaker. If I do go back, it will be to see Kris. At least I know what I'll be getting.
    Speaking of Kris. I have been trying to set something up with her for a year. I met her way back when she was in MA. She would respond to my texts then disappear. I was friendly etc. Has anyone been able to see Kris or she tough to schedule or it's just me she doesn't seem to like?

  15. #17422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Saliva red

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her. She's in Foxborough and asking for, get this, 200 hh. Yeah right, sis. 150 hh makes since but not 200 hh. Thanks for the info brother, otherwise I'd be none the wiser.
    I knew that was her from Foxborough. She's very chill though but give her a chance for a qv. She don't rush when I saw her and willing to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape