Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17430

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/418760570555

    Why not you say:

    1. Apparently her pussy is broke, so no FS.

    2. Everything covered -- BJ was just not that good, more hand than mouth.

    3. Very mechanical -- all business and rushed.

    4. Too much metal: Lip, tongue, tits, belly.

    Liked the body, didn't like the restrictions, YMMV.
    Thanks very much for that report! May I asked when you saw her? And was it at Aunt Barbara's house (on Elmwood near the zoo)? And I'm wondering what you mean, "her pussy was broke"? On the rag, or out of commission for some other reason? Do you know why? PM if you'd rather!

  2. #17429

    Not impressed with Lindsey

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/418760570555

    Why not you say:

    1. Apparently her pussy is broke, so no FS.

    2. Everything covered -- BJ was just not that good, more hand than mouth.

    3. Very mechanical -- all business and rushed.

    4. Too much metal: Lip, tongue, tits, belly.

    Liked the body, didn't like the restrictions, YMMV.

  3. #17428

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    She was asking for 300 hh BBFS CIM.
    Did you actually mean to say 300 for a HALF hour with BBFS?! Or did you mean 300 for a FULL hour? Has ANYONE here actually EVER barebacked her, for a FAIR price? Because if it is 300 for a HALF, well, then. NEXT!

  4. #17427

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured to visit Sheena during her current visit?
    Today is her last day in PVD, then shes off to Hartford.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/shenna.html

    Any reviews?

    BMD.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7878372-372562

    2 recent reviews: Oldest negative, second positive.

    The two review are so far apart I have to wonder which one is accurate.

    The first reviewer "Cfa. " writes mostly negative reviews. I always question that much negativity.

    The second reviewer "H0 b. " reviews a lot of Olita girls. I have to question if that review was damage control.

    Best of luck!

  5. #17426

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Kris. I have been trying to set something up with her for a year. I met her way back when she was in MA. She would respond to my texts then disappear. I was friendly etc. Has anyone been able to see Kris or she tough to schedule or it's just me she doesn't seem to like?
    I see her every few weeks never any problem setting it up. Text her in the morning before to set up and then confirm the next morning.

  6. #17425

    Princess Barbara

    Someone asked me by PM if she will take it in the ass, but I could not reply because their box was full! (You know who you are! )

    But the answer is, I don’t know, because I did not try. Unless the hoe herself specifically invites me into the ass, I generally prefer cum-pumping pussy!

  7. #17424

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Lizzie again, and while she's still horrible at communication, (I got there and texted that I was there. Less than ten seconds later she texts me "Let me know when you're here. I responded immediately that I was there and five minutes later she responds that she's just about ready.) at least this time I saw her before midnight. The visit wasn't as good as before. No dfk to start with, she went right to the BBBJ. Steal dealing with performance issues, wasn't able to do FS, had to settle for BBBJCIM.

    But that's not what made this visit "special". First, we did everything in her mother's bedroom. I'm guessing they weren't there, there was only one car there. I wonder how she would have reacted if I said, "Oh, we're going to do it in your mother's room? Cool. " And right before we started, she commented on coughing heard elsewhere in the house. She said there was an elderly disabled man living there, THEN offered to show him to me! I was like, "No, not necessary. ".

    I think I'm going to call it with Lizzie. The late nights plus lack of dfk is a deal breaker. If I do go back, it will be to see Kris. At least I know what I'll be getting.
    Speaking of Kris. I have been trying to set something up with her for a year. I met her way back when she was in MA. She would respond to my texts then disappear. I was friendly etc. Has anyone been able to see Kris or she tough to schedule or it's just me she doesn't seem to like?

  8. #17423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Saliva red

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just texted her. She's in Foxborough and asking for, get this, 200 hh. Yeah right, sis. 150 hh makes since but not 200 hh. Thanks for the info brother, otherwise I'd be none the wiser.
    I knew that was her from Foxborough. She's very chill though but give her a chance for a qv. She don't rush when I saw her and willing to please.

  9. #17422

    Upselling

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    150 h / h.

    200 hour.

    She may have a qv rate. But I didn't ask. I typically do h / h mostly.
    Just texted her. She's in Foxborough and asking for, get this, 200 hh. Yeah right, sis. 150 hh makes since but not 200 hh. Thanks for the info brother, otherwise I'd be none the wiser.

  10. #17421

    Sativa Red

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?

    .
    150 h / h.

    200 hour.

    She may have a qv rate. But I didn't ask. I typically do h / h mostly.

  11. #17420

    Sativa Red

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...d/516956752140

    Hi everyone.

    I saw Sativa twice so far and it has been a pleasant experience. Sativa is an attractive girl in her early 30's. She has a safe incall in the Attleboro, MA area. She is low volume right now and I appreciate that. I'm putting in a positive review of her to get her some more business to make it worth her while. She is a tall and thick girl and if that is your type you might like her. Normal girl that enjoys herself and no sign of demons. I got a BBBJ and cfs.
    .

  12. #17419

    Sativa Red

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...d/516956752140

    Hi everyone.

    I saw Sativa twice so far and it has been a pleasant experience. Sativa is an attractive girl in her early 30's. She has a safe incall in the Attleboro, MA area. She is low volume right now and I appreciate that. I'm putting in a positive review of her to get her some more business to make it worth her while. She is a tall and thick girl and if that is your type you might like her. Normal girl that enjoys herself and no sign of demons. I got a BBBJ and cfs.

  13. #17418

    At least 300

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried her because, as I recall, her price was way too high. I noticed in her ads a while back, also, that she has a list of activities with a la carte dollar amounts, with an upsell for everything listed. So what is the total pricetag that she is quoting now for BBFS, Infinite73? And, has anyone had her for BBFS recently? Of those who have, could you please give us some detalis about her current performance?
    Which I would invest if I knew I will get it my way with her.

  14. #17417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    There is a positive review on ThE otheR site and all positive as well.
    What's the other site, Thank you been thinking of hooking up with her but she only does outcalls, I'm trying to find a motel for hourly rates in the area.

  15. #17416

    Princess Barbara

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of seeing her next weekend. SO is out of town.

    What part of PVD is she in?
    She's near Roger Williiams Park Zoo. For greater precision, and some advice about easy free parking, close to the incall, which can otherwise be tricky in that area, PM me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape