Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 468 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5710

    Tap little Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by LogJammin18  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Anyone tap that?
    Yes. She's down for in the club action or outside. Prices aren't half off tho! LOL.

  2. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClarkKent  [View Original Post]
    Her name is little Cutie.
    Nice. Anyone tap that?

  3. #5708
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClarkKent  [View Original Post]
    Her name is little Cutie.
    Wow! She is a little cutie!

    She's the first lady that I've met who's 20% pussy. Literally.

  4. #5707

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffer22  [View Original Post]
    There is a little person working at YS on the weekends lately.

    I have no idea what her name is.
    Her name is little Cutie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD2DBAA1-17F3-4B15-9526-5AE87FCC3331.jpg‎  

  5. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffer22  [View Original Post]
    There is a little person working at YS on the weekends lately.

    I have no idea what her name is.
    Was she one of the rare really good looking one or just an ugly gimmick.

  6. #5705

    Little Person at YS

    There is a little person working at YS on the weekends lately.

    I have no idea what her name is.

  7. #5704

    Alexa at Ybor

    Sexy latina redhead spinner with natural tits. Says she's 26. Body is really nice and matches the stated age. Took her back in the 10 dollar room + 3 dances for 60. FS (covered) on the menu for 200. Went well over the 3 songs without complaint. Excellent performance and really got into it. I will repeat.

  8. #5703

    A used condom

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    OK so about a 1/2 hour later I roll up to grab a lemonade at americas fav chicken place. I reach into my pocket for some cash and proceed to pull out *A USED CONDOM*.

    That's right, that crazy Columbian slipped the dammed used condom into the pocket of my jeans without telling me.

    The look on that poor cashiers face! Stripper madness never ceases to amaze and delight. Stay safe out there fellas. FFS LOL.
    All the places I eat won't even take A NEW CONDOM for payment! LOL!

    Nrb Man.

  9. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    OK so about a 1/2 hour later I roll up to grab a lemonade at americas fav chicken place. I reach into my pocket for some cash and proceed to pull out *A USED CONDOM*.

    That's right, that crazy Columbian slipped the dammed used condom into the pocket of my jeans without telling me.

    The look on that poor cashiers face! Stripper madness never ceases to amaze and delight. Stay safe out there fellas. FFS LOL.
    Lmfao. Moral of the tory for visitors to YS, chec your pockets before you leave and leave it behind.

  10. #5701

    Post visit surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Found myself in Ybor for lunch and realized I hadn't been to a strip club since COVID began. (dealing with a dirty germ fest 1 on1 is bad enough, but a whole room full of gross? Yuck) but figured it couldn't be too bad if they JUST opened.

    Easiest extras ever. Went in, got a water, only 2 girls working but only ever saw the 1. Columbian, a little tall, hot body, fake tits. She immediately walked up and said the private room is $10 and we can do whatever I want. So we popped back, said I wanted to fuck, paid 260, and off to the races we went.

    Pros: super easy. Couldn't have gotten extras easier if I were in a brothel. Also, she was hot in the classic Columbia way. Nice dirty talk.

    Cons: not her fault, but I have a hard time finishing wearing a condom unless the chick is super tight. That's why I try to stick to spinners. (She gave it a good try, but when it became apparent we wouldn't hit the finish line, we popped off the cover and she merked me off while moaning and calling me Poppi.) I tried to upgrade to BBFS but it was a no go. Probably better that way TBH. But the funniest part was, she didn't bring any napkins, wet wipes, etc. Soooo apologies to the next dude in that booth (far right corner. Sorry) bc she sure as shit didn't clean the seat up afterwards LOL. I cleaned up on the bottom of my jeans and took my gross self to the bathroom to wash up.

    Overall, a good but pricey time. Day shift is easy to get what you want at the strip. Some things never change.
    OK so about a 1/2 hour later I roll up to grab a lemonade at americas fav chicken place. I reach into my pocket for some cash and proceed to pull out *A USED CONDOM*.

    That's right, that crazy Columbian slipped the dammed used condom into the pocket of my jeans without telling me.

    The look on that poor cashiers face! Stripper madness never ceases to amaze and delight. Stay safe out there fellas. FFS LOL.

  11. #5700

    Ybor strip 5 min after open

    Found myself in Ybor for lunch and realized I hadn't been to a strip club since COVID began. (dealing with a dirty germ fest 1 on1 is bad enough, but a whole room full of gross? Yuck) but figured it couldn't be too bad if they JUST opened.

    Easiest extras ever. Went in, got a water, only 2 girls working but only ever saw the 1. Columbian, a little tall, hot body, fake tits. She immediately walked up and said the private room is $10 and we can do whatever I want. So we popped back, said I wanted to fuck, paid 260, and off to the races we went.

    Pros: super easy. Couldn't have gotten extras easier if I were in a brothel. Also, she was hot in the classic Columbia way. Nice dirty talk.

    Cons: not her fault, but I have a hard time finishing wearing a condom unless the chick is super tight. That's why I try to stick to spinners. (She gave it a good try, but when it became apparent we wouldn't hit the finish line, we popped off the cover and she merked me off while moaning and calling me Poppi.) I tried to upgrade to BBFS but it was a no go. Probably better that way TBH. But the funniest part was, she didn't bring any napkins, wet wipes, etc. Soooo apologies to the next dude in that booth (far right corner. Sorry) bc she sure as shit didn't clean the seat up afterwards LOL. I cleaned up on the bottom of my jeans and took my gross self to the bathroom to wash up.

    Overall, a good but pricey time. Day shift is easy to get what you want at the strip. Some things never change.

  12. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    Pasco is full nude and alcohol FYI.
    Which is partly why I actually visit clubs up there more often than even those in Pinellas, let alone those here in Hillsborough. Also more backroom action for less $ than either of the other counties.

  13. #5698
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 58

    Day Shift

    Ended up at YS in early afternoon. Great time with a little hispanic spinner named Maria. CBJ in the curtained private dance area (not the VIP space) for 2 bills plus the 3 for 60 on private dances that started us there. Probably overpaid but tough to be picky on a slow day from out of town.

  14. #5697

    Pasco

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Tampa guy who normally crosses over to your side of the bridge because I find the clubs over there better in most respects to anything we have over here (and others can disagree with me on that), so I'm probably not the best guy to answer your question (plus I'm also a beer guy). However, while I don't know about Sprite, I do know they serve other non-alcoholic drinks at the Tampa nude clubs and other guys I've gone with have simply brought in a small flask bottle of their favorite liquor and have just discretely added that to their non-alcoholic drink with no problem at all. Also the bikini bars do serve alcoholic drinks. It is only the full nude clubs that don't allow alcohol.
    Pasco is full nude and alcohol FYI.

  15. #5696
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 58

    Best Day Shift

    I've only been a couple places in Tampa on my visits here, usually later or with friends. Just curious what everyone's opinion is on the best (or preferred) day shift. I am not going to be able to visit anywhere late or at night but my days are open. Is it anything like Atlanta where the day shifts can be the best shifts depending on the club?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape