Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24516
-
07-25-22 09:33 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 334Some pre-screening tips. . .
* Google search her phone number to see if there are other reviews. If there are none, it's red-flag number 1.
Originally Posted by NashVegasFun69
[View Original Post]
* Anyone that requests cash up front if red another red flag.
* Cancellation fee. Ha. WTF. This isn't a dentist's office.
* Already, we see this one isn't looking good.
* Contact her via text. This is where you have to use your judgement. If they insist on money up front, don't do it. If they start telling you they need babysitting money, it's a lie. Just stop responding. It's a dude on the other end.
We all know the rules because we've all experienced them. We've all been stood up after getting a room. We've all sent money in advance and got burned. We've all sat outside a hotel for 30 minutes, while the provider is blowing the guy that got there 3 minutes before you did. We've all posted reviews on here, only to learn that the provider reads these reviews. We've all showed up to find a girl that looks nothing like the pics. So just dive in and enjoy the ride.
-
07-24-22 21:29 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 371Girl is too hot for baltimore
I would be suprised if she was real because yea she is way too hot tovbe posting in baltimore.
Originally Posted by NashVegasFun69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 14:12 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 1299You could always TOFTT and find out
You could always TOFTT, see her, and post a report of your findings. That's how you gain "board cred" and answers to your questions.
Originally Posted by NashVegasFun69
[View Original Post]
This provider requires half of her fee up front. Do you really want to part with your hard-earned money with no assurance of receiving the services for which you paid? I've read too many reports over the years of providers taking deposits and then going silent when it's time to meet.
-
07-23-22 21:48 #14688Regular Member

Posts: 2Amelia in Baltimore?
First timer here, apologies if my post is in the wrong place, has anyone ever had Amelia before?
https://tryst.link/escort/amelia_kay03
-
07-23-22 20:17 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 396Leap
They make it that much more because they want you in and out in 20 minutes or less. By making it that much more for the half hour no one's going to choose it. Del pretty much 100% will be in and out in 20 minutes or less.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 18:17 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 347Latinas
I have seen some latina posts in the baltimore area as well. I wonder if they are from the same "company" I know they rotate so you don't actually get the girl in the picture (according to comments on EB) but I wonder if anyone here has seen any of them to give us a general idea.
Originally Posted by BMore51
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9294603882
-
07-23-22 17:11 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 160Breezy Bri
Just letting everybody know that her mom died recently.
-
07-23-22 15:40 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 56That 20 minute deal sounds on point. But that leap from 20 to 30 got me fucked up. $. 5 for 30 isn't really a problem, but it's leap that kills me LOL.
Originally Posted by BMore51
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 12:49 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 441BP was on it's way out before FOSTA. They shut down the adult services in 2016. By than quality of girls deteriorated. As for Mosby losing the state attorney it's too early to say, but I doubt the new state attorney for Baltimore would start cracking down on prostitution. Baltimore City was never serious on cracking prostitution unlike some of the suburban counties in the past.
-
07-23-22 09:44 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 1065Kay
That's crazy. I had some people knocking on the door once. It did not get violent. When I left there was three guys standing at the bottom of the steps. Weren't moving out of the way when I was going down. Manager came up from behind and asked one of the guys if they were going to be paying for the room and I continued on to my car. I may have been lucky here. Be safe out there. I bet nighttime visits to her can be extremely dangerous.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 02:59 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 1144Fosta
Of course its because of FOSTA which is what led to BPs demise. I detest Trump for passing that, especially since he partook in the hobby himself with Stormy Daniels. Its a load of crap. Its also these text apps, not guys like myself who use them to make appointments and burn the number after I'm done, but there are tons of idiots who stay home jerking off who message the escorts and set up phony appointments. Which makes it harder on guys like us trying to actually make appointments. Unfortunate because Mosby's policies had the city being a great spot for the hobby due to not prosecuting the cases, there hasnt been a sting since that late 2019 sting where it took them like a whole month to bust 19 dudes. I scored a few times in the city in 2020 and 2021 ever since she started that non prosecuting movement, I knew for a fact there would not be any LEO action. But look for that to start up again. Wish Mosby played her cards better, i was a huge fan she had a lot of potential to be a high ranking politician and would have benefitted us mongers and many more, she supports real personal freedom!
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
C92.
-
07-23-22 00:55 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 396Semantics.
That's a game of semantics both ways. You can call him a boyfriend but the money she makes goes the both of them. And have you seen her lately? She is scary thin. I don't think she's eating very many meals lately. And with another monger stating how he was sick afterwards. All I can say is wrap up.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 23:47 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 223After late 2021, I just start looking out for talent outside baltimore. It's kinda weird how some of these provider that are 100 to 200 for their time but you can't get the GFE with them yet they are already giving out the goods to random clients anyways? No, I don't care where their mouths has been so as long as they brush their teeth.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
Also, it would help out alot if we have more mongers checking out the girls off of tryst, PD, P411 or Erotic Monkey. I don't mine paying more, I just want to know if anyone has seen these providers before and can confirm that they are legit.
-
07-22-22 23:01 #14678Regular Member

Posts: 17College park Latinas
So last week I saw this ad on the EB with beautiful latinas that offer BBJ, Daty, Anal. Seems TGTBT but they had a lot of reviews so I risked it and texted them. The rates are 10 minutes $60,20 minutes $80,30 minutes $150,1 hour $250. BBJ is $50 extra, Daty is $60 extra and anal is $100 or $150 extra. So I decided on 20 minutes with this girl Perla. I went to a motel in college park that was in a safe area. I arrived and the female handler asked for my race and a face picture and I obliged reluctantly with the face picture. She provided me the room number and requests I text her when I am out front. So I do and the girl in the picture answered. She was super cute with huge tits and a huge ass. I provided the 80 cash and we proceeded. She started with a titjob and then Covered BJ and it was great and then we went to doggy and I busted so quick it was embarrassing honestly. She worked the shit out me in minutes. Her english is not the best but used a app to help and I know a little Spanish so we were just fine. Sadly she left last Sunday, I saw a new girl Jessica was in town and I decided to go again today. I did the 20 minutes and bbj. It was at the same spot and this time she did not ask for the face picture and provided the room number and Jessica answered. 9/10 body huge tits, huge ass and a cute face. She is a bit older maybe late 30's early 40's. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and went in the bed. She started with BJJ it was not great and she only did it for a minute and I asked for her to get on top and she did. We did cowgirl covered for a good 5-10 minutes and she was great then we went doggy and I busted in the bag and we talked for a few more minutes until her female handler texted her. This is now my go to. Personally you can't beat 20 minutes for 80 $ with these beautiful ladies and there is no rush.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...350/9294516519
-
07-22-22 13:42 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 41Visiting Baltimore suburbs
I will be in Baltimore area this week coming up 7/25. Any advice or pointers on escorts and streetwalker areas?
Looking for mostly white or Latin girls.
Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote





