Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 298 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3060

    Any non-Asian agencies in the Bay Area?

    I tried searching through the forum but couldn't find, so wanted to ask. Any non-Asian agencies in the Bay Area? Just wanted to branch out a bit from the k-orgs, thanks!

  2. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    Been there for the first time and it was a very nice experience.

    I went (to see Hera) based on past reports and I have to say it is all accurate, aims to please and an amazing attitude. As many positions as possible. Two showers before and after.
    Saw her recently too. One of the most accurate pics for any kgirl. As far as spinners go, Hera's body is incredible. Second only to Sunny at LSC, though the latter has her youth working for her. In a rare feat, she made me bust sooner than I planned. Like most, I couldn't resist sitting on the chair in front of the mirror and have her mount me. Great pussy with kegels that rly sent me. Once I reached the point-of-no-return, I picked her up and finished in standing mish.

  3. #3058

    Hera LSC

    Been there for the first time and it was a very nice experience.

    I went there based on past reports and I have to say it is all accurate, aims to please and an amazing attitude. As many positions as possible. Two showers before and after.

    I am looking for a squirter: Considering Jella, but reviews says she is more of a MILF and face not pretty any other suggestions?

    Also, love a hairy provider not shaved.

    One far fetched question too: Any indian or arab providers here?

  4. #3057

    Switching girls during duo

    I am looking for some feedback on an upcoming date I have with a duo from Mreferrals. They are Brazilian and it's my first time being with two girls. I wanted to know.

    - should I expect that they will interact with each other?

    - if I switch from one to the other do I need to switch rubbers too?

    - any other tips you pros may have who've been with more than one at a time?

  5. #3056

    Kate CA

    First and last pics of her in the black lingerie with cat ears are good photos of her. She literally wore that outfit and heels. If you like her face there, then you'd like her irl. 34 C natty rack with some droop; you definitely hold a pencil underneath. Average fitness. Decent butt. If she toned her core she'd be a killer. Likes to use her tongue in her headgame. Can't DT but will try if it pleases you.

    Enjoys daty and 69. I slurped up her juices and spit it back on her pussy which she enjoyed. Had to take the main event slow as she's tight. No blocking, but she did initially control my depth in mish with her hand on my thigh. Not ideal, but who doesn't enjoy DFKing a hot kgirl while they whimper and squeal as their pussy acclimates to being stretched out?

    Once I opened her up, it was open season on her snatch. Do be mindful of wearing her out too quickly. I put her in K9, and her pussy progressively pointed to the sky, while her face lowered down on the bed. That sight alone is one for the spank bank. I mounted her in this bulldog k9 variation and jackhammered away mercilessly at her cervix. She's a pleaser so she never put up a fuss, but you could tell she was beat. I dismounted and had her suck off my freshly-glazed glizzy. The look on her face, staring down at my cock, trying to catch her breath and make sense of what happened. Simply priceless.

    Having her mount me for a cg finish made it apparent she was nearing the end of her rope, despite the fact I was her first appointment. Either she lost interest in me, she was in physical pain, or some tragic combination of the two. Fortunately for both of us, she dug deep to withstand my final salacious salvo, and joined me in a mutual release.

  6. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by CC456  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification. I checked the web again, Jamie in GFE Investments review name is 'Jamie DD' and Jamie in BGC review name.

    Is 'Jamie'. Not sure where Jamie in BGC went, she is one of the best I been with.
    BGC Jamie is back on the 4th.

    https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-jamie/

  7. #3054

    Is Jamie in GFE Investments from BGC?

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I highly doubt it. Pics are not hers and the stats don't match.
    Thanks for the clarification. I checked the web again, Jamie in GFE Investments review name is 'Jamie DD' and Jamie in BGC review name.

    Is 'Jamie'. Not sure where Jamie in BGC went, she is one of the best I been with.

  8. #3053
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Jia from BGC, though I haven't been able to schedule as of yet.

    Carina from BGC as well. Same weight class, but even shorter.
    Thanks for the reply. I've seen Jia in the past and would recommend for her young tight box. Just got to deal with her baby fat and the possibility of YMMV pse or cip. Carina I may still see, but have been turned off by her low "looks" score in TER.

  9. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by CC456  [View Original Post]
    Any one knows Jamie in GFE Investments is from Bunnygirlsclub?

    Any info will be much appreciated. Reply this post or send me a message to my inbox.

    Screening for GFE Investments is a lot, I don't want to go through to find out myselg.

    If I can get any info from you guys.

    Thanks in advance.
    I highly doubt it. Pics are not hers and the stats don't match.

  10. #3051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Tiana real?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog8384  [View Original Post]
    Is her real Japanese? And real pic? Stats real? In Sweet Angeles.

    I saw Tiana, She was great and was same with all info.

    I'm afraid too many orgs use fake pics. After inflation I'm hesitant.
    When you saw Tiana, she looked like her pictures? When I saw Tiana, it was a totally different person than in the SA pics. The person I saw was a little chubby and not that pretty.

  11. #3050

    Anyone saw Japanese Sakura in SA?

    Is her real Japanese? And real pic? Stats real? In Sweet Angeles.

    I saw Tiana, She was great and was same with all info.

    I'm afraid too many orgs use fake pics. After inflation I'm hesitant.

  12. #3049

    Is Jamie in GFE Investments from BGC?

    Any one knows Jamie in GFE Investments is from Bunnygirlsclub?

    Any info will be much appreciated. Reply this post or send me a message to my inbox.

    Screening for GFE Investments is a lot, I don't want to go through to find out myselg.

    If I can get any info from you guys.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #3048
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    What's good fellas. At a whopping 5 ft 92 lbs, I have Sunny LSC is the smallest PSE girl in the Bay. Am I missing others?

    Tia.
    Jia from BGC, though I haven't been able to schedule as of yet.

    Carina from BGC as well. Same weight class, but even shorter.

  14. #3047

    ISO other spinners

    What's good fellas. At a whopping 5 ft 92 lbs, I have Sunny LSC is the smallest PSE girl in the Bay. Am I missing others?

    Tia.

  15. #3046

    Aurora Rise

    It's been a while (5 months?) since we had fun together, but Aurora (https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...njose/86112282) is a fun, fun gal. GFE starts with the hour. Something about her add piqued my interest. Likely the video tease.

    Pics are (well, were) accurate, and IMO don't really do her justice. She was prompt to the incall. We discussed a bit, made a plan, and executed it well. I'll be a repeater when I'm in the area. That should say enough.

    As always, YMMV and be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape