Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3026
-
07-23-22 14:46 #1196Banned Member

Posts: 905Some pix off ad
Her link comes and goes but posted a pic earlier here are some more ad pix but its several in Columbia still got BP rates and living good and of course the same super star GPS chicks and fake ads which is the norm now. But you will find more chicks there under 100 than here same type chicks junkies in motels but cheaper. I don't recommend or recommend just saying it works for me rather than doing all this ass kissing standing inline and spending twice what I think I should be paying if I even get a date. The 3 I texted responded right away with similar rates at first it scared me so I posted her pic saying it can't be true 65 85 100 no way. But after 2 more gave similar rates I told her I'm on my way she open the door and it was her HH 85 and had a good time came home wasnt feeling ripped off. She got drug damage on front of her I think left theigh but that's ok I'm hitting from behind and wow the booty big. I wanted a Euro in late 30's early 40's she 40 still hot fit the bill. I'm sure guys from the area has something negative to say bc I have saw reports of them coming up here bc Columbia is dry maybe they tired of the locals just like we tired of the local junkies up here. So we can which up we will get their cheaper junkies they can get our high price junkies. I rather drive a hour and spend 85 for hh than pay a pregnant junky 150 to smash in a car in a mall parking lot scared looking around can't get right just wasting money. I don't know why I put that in there lmao but anyway check Columbia ads see what you like and please don't run the rates up going down there tipping and Simping oh baby you so hot you should be 400 qv lmfao. And naw not talking to you T man I'm speaking in general lmao. Peace.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 14:45 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 226You got lucky.
I live in Columbia but I work in Charlotte so I'm in Charlotte the majority of the week anyway you got lucky with her, she has terrible reviews on the Columbia board, I believe the only reason you got good service is because she knew beforehand how far you were coming, the locals don't get that. I rarely see any girls in Columbia, I'm glad it worked out for you!
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 13:38 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 7337We will have to take your word for it since there isn't any link to ad where we can try her for ourselves?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 20:38 #1193Banned Member

Posts: 905She real and a good date
Well after texting with several others in Columbia who said similar rates I hit the road she said sense you coming so far 85 for HH and I get there happy to see its the lady in the pic room was spotless and neat. She did have some drug damage on one of her theighs I'm doing doggy so it didn't matter. She gave a nice smooth BBBJ taking her time no rush doing HH got in doggy very nice view. She said if you hurt me I will stop I said huh I'm not big she said what ever just don't try to hurt me. Stuff was nice nice after a few minutes I started pumping harder and harder she was into it made me ease back once I slowed it down for a min and right back to pounding she bust a big one so did I. She went str8 to the RR cleaned up gave me soap and wash cloth. Hugged me so tight before I left saying come back soon and I will. Hour or so ride burned less gas than running up and down 77 and 85 for nothing couple hours round trip was better than sitting begging these charlotte chicks ad to ad no response getting ghosted. 85 for a nice date with a mature woman phone wasn't blowing up and when it did make a sound she ignored it. I have did Charlotee chicks who was texting as I slammed the hell with yo manhood got to catch this date LOL. It was so good I almost Simped out and gave her the hundred but now never do that and change a chicks rates for the next guy.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 20:23 #1192Banned Member

Posts: 905They reported paying Sammu Summers 150 for car dates.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 18:15 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 7337It was NOT POTUS in town. It was the Vice President Harris. Maybe you can service her?
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 17:50 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 141What the POTUS was in Town. Better Talent?
I didn't know that POTUS was in town. That means there should be some good talent in town. You know our Secret Service likes nothing but the best and the girls know this and will travel to get some of that good Government Money.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 17:12 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 481Kinda
What I thought, especially American places. Hell, I've never met and American girl do anything she didn't want to do in a spa, because she usually didn't unless she was getting paid. And nobody outside of that room knew what she would do one client to the next. I have a hundred ideas I'm sure would shut down an MP if I wanted to. Trying to be a shitty incompetent version of Chris Hanson with Dateline is NOT one of them. And the liability he faced by putting businesses, names, license plates, and faces on a story without proof could have, and may have, got his shit wrecked in court, or worse. Looks like it's dissolved now.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 15:37 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 1455Vu
He had a good few of the American places shut down or they closed due to his harassment. He had a whole team. He's a dumb ass. I get sex and child trafficking, but he was harassing grown adults who were willingly doing it. 🤡
.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 15:31 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 1205I said it before and I'll say it again. Any chick doing car dates is nothing but a SW. I don't care how good they suck dick or how good the pussy is. If she's fucking or sucking dick in a car then she deserves nothing more then SW wages.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 15:27 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 666Have you inquired at the Columbia forum?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 15:15 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 734Vigilante
The sad thing is that it is perfectly legal for him to take pictures or video of mongers going in and out of spas that are in public places. I think the only way to get rid of him would be to get the owner of the plaza or strip mall to trespass him to the pow-leese if he is parked in the parking lot of the plaza or strip mall.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 14:39 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 7337Either bad shape or she is setting you up to ask for a deposit?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 13:27 #1183Banned Member

Posts: 905Columbia cheap?
I was going to Columbia to see chick in pic until I ask for rates she said 65 qv 85 hh 100 hr I said WTF is this a joke LOL she must be in bad shape or do Columbia still have BP rates?
-
07-22-22 13:21 #1182Banned Member

Posts: 905He has nothing better to do obsessed with the game a game that started with the cave man and only getting bigger everyday and this idiot out there fighting a lost cause.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






