Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 17951
-
07-25-22 14:42 #10901Senior Member

Posts: 49Not 28 yo.
Jenna turned 36 yo last month.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 13:42 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 274No no no
Definitely different gals. Rae is over 5 ft and weighs more than 100 lbs and her boobs are natural and she is close to 50 years old. For her age excellent body.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 09:53 #10899Senior Member

Posts: 29Kelsey
I heard Kelsey is back. Can someone please send me her digits PM? Would like to see her again 😎.
-
07-25-22 00:35 #10898Senior Member

Posts: 79Not Rae
That 28 y / o isn't 28 and definitely not Rae. I've been with Rae many times and she is an excellent provider.
And she doesn't have a GPS. Very reasonable
.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 20:22 #10897Regular Member

Posts: 10Kristen
Miss Kristen on them is an amazing provider. She has blown my mind time and again. Renee is a close second I would say. Theres one lady on stg I cannot find but her ad said outcalls and car dates only, alot about how she is high class and expects to be treated as such. Anyone know her name?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
-
07-24-22 18:07 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 445Is it just my imagination, or
Does the new 28 why o Jenna.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/343239823157
Look an awful like our 47 why o Rae?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/694279766115
Ink, but especially that one pic of her in that short black dress facing the camera, I could swear that same pic was on one of Rae's older ads. But now, I could be wrong. According to Tineye, that pic doesn't show up. Regardless, 'Jenna' is asking 400/ hr, so it's a moot point for me. I don't support GPS.
-
07-24-22 13:55 #10895Douchebag

Posts: 239Mos likely
Most likely explanation unless she is really the first "local ****" offering bareback and anal that accepts American Express.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 13:21 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 1002Looks TGTBT
The way the ad looks it looks like someone trying to get revenge on someone by posting their real number hoping they get spammed by us. IDK that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 12:45 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 334I agree
I'm thinking about trying the street walker life. I had 2 dates ghost me today. I'm still waiting for one of them to reply back. I don't get it. It seems to be every ho is doing this. How are they making any money?
Originally Posted by DownInOllex
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 10:18 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 197Seem TGTBT almost says she everything I'd say its fake or setup be weary.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 17:51 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 30Giving up
I don't think I'm cut out for the hobbyist life anymore. I don't know what happened, or what's changed, but the last five times I've arranged something I've been ghosted the day of.
Yesterday takes the cake. Had two different dates arranged with some ladies from Tryst: Sophia Rose and Jenna (https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo).
If $$ won't even get a response, I just give up. It's me. I'm just heading back to the AMP life.
-
07-23-22 16:09 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 445Anybody seen the new Frankfort "****"?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/715173555866
Sent this chick a text mid morning asking donation. Five hours later no reply. So is she just that busy, being the new ho on the block, or what? Wondering if she's even real. In case she takes her ad down I'll try to attach a pic, but can't always make that work.
-
07-23-22 11:32 #10889Senior Member

Posts: 587Kelsey or other recommended ladies
Hello gents, I'll be visiting your fine town on a Monday or Tuesday of next week. I will probably hit up cowboys even though I hear the clubs are going down hill there recently. It seems there are great reviews of Kelsey. Can someone share her number with me? Any other solid ladies that are safe and recommended? Thanks for any info. Feel free to respond or PM. I'll be happy to help any of you with Cincy info. Thanks in advance.
-
07-23-22 07:53 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 1222Jade
Highly unlikely that this chick was escorting in Lex.
https://linktr.ee/Theylovefineasssss
Originally Posted by BawdyBeau
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 05:12 #10887Asshole

Posts: 39BOBO is back and hot
Yeah She is Back and what a Pussy on that chick! Tight AF and wet and loves fucking! Kisses, sucking and fucking! Give her a call schedule for some of The best Pussy in town and at a reasonable price at 180 $ for the full hour! The lady taking the calls is Apple and she the gateway to the Bobo pleasures so be sweet to her when texting! I believe she's going to start getting a variety of babes and so be kind and well will all start getting exact what you want asset a cheaper rate and be protected from From arrest or threat of it!
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





