Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10

    I have been using this for years

    In NC and Florida. More misses than hits. I would say 7 to 5 years. Then Covid came and I stopped.

  2. #9

    Just type in a shearch on Google or Bing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    Ohh I never heard of this, sounds interesting, what are good websites for this?

    .
    Adult females cuddlers, sites will pop up I tryed it one time years ago with some kissing and touching only on the outside of her clothes.

    Never went back, but I may gove it a shot again. I can't remember the cost.

  3. #8

    Ohhh

    Ohh I never heard of this, sounds interesting, what are good websites for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have luck with a professional cuddler?

    I have an appointment set up with a promising looking one at her hotel.

    Wondering what to expect.
    .

  4. #7
    LOL is this inspired by the discussion on reddit?

  5. #6

    Success

    Really sweet AA, everything covered, never discussed a tip (only that there would be one).

    Said she's leaving town tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea. I signed up for one a few years ago on a lark and forgot about it. Someone sent me a message a few days ago and we set something up.

    I make a report on my experience.

  6. #5

    Cuddle

    I have no idea. I signed up for one a few years ago on a lark and forgot about it. Someone sent me a message a few days ago and we set something up.

    I make a report on my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    There's a few different cuddle sites I came across. Does this one offer the most talent or all they all around the same?

  7. #4
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have luck with a professional cuddler?

    I have an appointment set up with a promising looking one at her hotel.

    Wondering what to expect.
    There's a few different cuddle sites I came across. Does this one offer the most talent or all they all around the same?

  8. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    I've been on cuddle comfort on and off for a few years. I've had some good success on there. Sometimes a pro gets on the website but typically they get banned fairly quickly because some dope reports them to the website operators that they are offering more services.

    But generally, it is 100% YMMV, all depending on the connection you have with them. Cuddling is a sort of intimate thing and it is sensual being up against each other, and oftentimes it naturally leads to more. Usually on first meeting, I try to hang out and have a drink (s) with them to relax and just have fun talking and telling stories. It can be a little awkward if something happens between the two of you, and then when its time to pay them. Do you pay them normal cuddle rate or give extra as tip? Honestly, I've just paid normal cuddle rate with no tip even when it gets wild. But to prevent that from occurring, you can also pay upfront upon arrival, that way you don't have to worry about whether to tip or not.

    I don't believe than many women on the cuddle websites are openly offering more, but they are human and if they are having fun and connecting with you, things happen.
    +2 couldn't have said it better.

    It is super awkward when it's time to leave after you just got done having sex and it's time to pay. I don't want the girl thinking I feel she's a prostitute. But we did agree on the session and price beforehand.

    CC is a big YMMV site, what one cuddler does to me, she might not do to you. I think guys biggest mistake on here is being too horny and aggressive in conversation and expectation.

    I don't go into any session expecting sex or talking about extras.

    Just laying back having good conversations, it's the women who initiate.

    Out of 5 different cuddlers, I've had sex with 3 of them, and one of them turned into a relationship. All were "Pro's" I've had no luck with getting with an "enthusiast".

  9. #2

    Good success rate but YMMV

    I've been on cuddle comfort on and off for a few years. I've had some good success on there. Sometimes a pro gets on the website but typically they get banned fairly quickly because some dope reports them to the website operators that they are offering more services.

    But generally, it is 100% YMMV, all depending on the connection you have with them. Cuddling is a sort of intimate thing and it is sensual being up against each other, and oftentimes it naturally leads to more. Usually on first meeting, I try to hang out and have a drink (s) with them to relax and just have fun talking and telling stories. It can be a little awkward if something happens between the two of you, and then when its time to pay them. Do you pay them normal cuddle rate or give extra as tip? Honestly, I've just paid normal cuddle rate with no tip even when it gets wild. But to prevent that from occurring, you can also pay upfront upon arrival, that way you don't have to worry about whether to tip or not.

    I don't believe than many women on the cuddle websites are openly offering more, but they are human and if they are having fun and connecting with you, things happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have luck with a professional cuddler?

    I have an appointment set up with a promising looking one at her hotel.

    Wondering what to expect.

  10. #1

    Cuddle Sites

    Anyone ever have luck with a professional cuddler?

    I have an appointment set up with a promising looking one at her hotel.

    Wondering what to expect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape