Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 930 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's not blonde but she'll send you home in a body bag.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/BadBunny
    I don't know about this girl, but I'm curious what you meant by that comment. I'm taking it like you were saying her service is that good?

  2. #9495

    Chrissy / Klassy intel

    Anyone got any experiences with this one? Older chick, MILF-gilf territory. LV BLVD by manor suites?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D9FCE082-AC72-4868-9A33-4E512FDD8EF9.jpeg‎   F51C662F-4F47-49C1-BC7B-43334C5D4247.jpeg‎  

  3. #9494

    Lv escorts in Chicago

    Hey all. I heard these women are visiting Chicago and I would love to meet up with them, but wondering if you had any reviews on them. They got as hell, but from Las Vegas and I don't want to do any verification until I heard of they are a good or not.

    Any experiences with the following chicks:

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-lee

    https://tryst.link/escort/treyveee

    If there is already a review and I sucked at searching, let me know the link or I'll just search again.

    Thanks.

  4. #9493
    Hey guys what sites do you use out here I'm in town with my girlfriend for a few more days but I only know about this site.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sasha-es...s-vegas-996206

    Though it doesn't seem to be doing much for me. Any suggestions?

  5. #9492

    Me, personally. Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Sup dudes, coming down to visit from the real desert, the PNW. We have hardly anyone worth your time up here so I want to make my first trip to Vegas in a long time worth it. I know you gents get asked "who should I see" all the time so I'll just ask about who I've researched. Jenna or Blair? Both seem promising. Blair is way more expensive. Anybody seen either in a while? Anything bare at all?

    I'm looking for a solid PSE experience. Preferably blonde, it not required. Any other recommendations would be great too.
    She's not blonde but she'll send you home in a body bag.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/BadBunny

  6. #9491
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #9490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by USMarin3  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. This def smells funny. Stay away.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyForYou  [View Original Post]
    The other day I wrote a post and I said I was on my way to see Mercedes and I did! She was an absolute doll all the way from her "skills" to the way she answered the door in a black thong after she left me in she turned around to show me her round plump ass. I sat down and we talked awhile (great conversation by the way she is up to date on all her news and what's happening in the world! At last a provider I can sit and have a meaningful conversation with! I had so much fun with her that my half hour turned into 2 full hours! I just had to go again and she was even willing to let me go again after that but I was exhausted and didn't want to waste either of our time. Plus I didn't want to leave on bad terms incase I didn't finish because I for sure want to play inside of her p*ssy as much as possible before she leaves Vegas.

    I do admit I was a bit skeptical because of the lack of reviews but OMG am I glad I put my big boy pants on and met her. Her pussy was so wet and warm. She's tight because it was a pretty snug fit and I am in no way well-endowed but she felt amazing. When she moans you can tell she really enjoys what she does and that she is really into. She was grabbing the bed and I think I made her cum a few times after round 1 I was about to leave when I said "Hey. So do you have anything planned for the next few hours do you think we could turn this into a multiple hour session?" Thankfully she said no and that she was free. She even let me just pay the difference of the half hour and the 2 hours which I am so grateful for. (I've seen a few girls that I like and I must say usually the upscale ones are real sticklers for that type of thing). But she was very accommodating and didn't charge me for a whole separate 2 hours.

    So all in all I would definitely recommend this provider. She is also definitely drug free no scabs or marks her body is soft and clean.

    Also I was just texting with her about my next appointment and she mentioned that she has a new post on a website called Private Delights where they verify the providers before they post so what you see is really what you get. (She didn't really know about any other sites besides this one and stg and told me she probably won't post on stg anymore because this site is way better and no scams. Here's the link to her ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/ChanelStarr

    I myself had found her on stg. Amazing find! You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Laughable at best. "but wait there's more".
    Didn't want to be the first to say, what you all have said already, as I am already taking care of other fruitless reviews by other members.

  8. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    This post is sus as shit. All three posts are the same chick but in different cities and numbers but same chick. One in Denver and the other here in vegas but yet with a review. I'd say this is a schill.
    Laughable at best. "but wait there's more".

  9. #9488
    Quote Originally Posted by USMarin3  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. This def smells funny. Stay away.
    With a no list like that why bother anyway?

  10. #9487

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    This post is sus as shit. All three posts are the same chick but in different cities and numbers but same chick. One in Denver and the other here in vegas but yet with a review. I'd say this is a schill.
    Agreed. This def smells funny. Stay away.

  11. #9486
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #9485

    Definite no for me

    Her PD profile has a very long No List including no DFK, no DATY, no BBBJ, and no CIM. Basically she wants 300 per hour for CBJ and CFS. That's a definite No for me. Much better options for more reasonable donations.

    The OP reads much more like a threAD than a review to me. Probably written by the provider or her manager.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyForYou  [View Original Post]
    The other day I wrote a post and I said I was on my way to see Mercedes and I did! She was an absolute doll all the way from her "skills" to the way she answered the door in a black thong after she left me in she turned around to show me her round plump ass. I sat down and we talked awhile (great conversation by the way she is up to date on all her news and what's happening in the world! At last a provider I can sit and have a meaningful conversation with! I had so much fun with her that my half hour turned into 2 full hours! I just had to go again and she was even willing to let me go again after that but I was exhausted and didn't want to waste either of our time. Plus I didn't want to leave on bad terms incase I didn't finish because I for sure want to play inside of her p*ssy as much as possible before she leaves Vegas.

    I do admit I was a bit skeptical because of the lack of reviews but OMG am I glad I put my big boy pants on and met her. Her pussy was so wet and warm. She's tight because it was a pretty snug fit and I am in no way well-endowed but she felt amazing. When she moans you can tell she really enjoys what she does and that she is really into. She was grabbing the bed and I think I made her cum a few times after round 1 I was about to leave when I said "Hey. So do you have anything planned for the next few hours do you think we could turn this into a multiple hour session?" Thankfully she said no and that she was free. She even let me just pay the difference of the half hour and the 2 hours which I am so grateful for. (I've seen a few girls that I like and I must say usually the upscale ones are real sticklers for that type of thing). But she was very accommodating and didn't charge me for a whole separate 2 hours.

  13. #9484

    Definite no for me

    Her PD profile has a very long No List including no DFK, no DATY, no BBBJ, and no CIM. Basically she wants 300 per hour for CBJ and CFS. That's a DEFINITE NO for me. Much better options for more reasonable donations.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyForYou  [View Original Post]
    The other day I wrote a post and I said I was on my way to see Mercedes and I did! She was an absolute doll all the way from her "skills" to the way she answered the door in a black thong after she left me in she turned around to show me her round plump ass. I sat down and we talked awhile (great conversation by the way she is up to date on all her news and what's happening in the world! At last a provider I can sit and have a meaningful conversation with! I had so much fun with her that my half hour turned into 2 full hours! I just had to go again and she was even willing to let me go again after that but I was exhausted and didn't want to waste either of our time. Plus I didn't want to leave on bad terms incase I didn't finish because I for sure want to play inside of her p*ssy as much as possible before she leaves Vegas.

    I do admit I was a bit skeptical because of the lack of reviews but OMG am I glad I put my big boy pants on and met her. Her pussy was so wet and warm. She's tight because it was a pretty snug fit and I am in no way well-endowed but she felt amazing. When she moans you can tell she really enjoys what she does and that she is really into. She was grabbing the bed and I think I made her cum a few times after round 1 I was about to leave when I said "Hey. So do you have anything planned for the next few hours do you think we could turn this into a multiple hour session?" Thankfully she said no and that she was free. She even let me just pay the difference of the half hour and the 2 hours which I am so grateful for. (I've seen a few girls that I like and I must say usually the upscale ones are real sticklers for that type of thing). But she was very accommodating and didn't charge me for a whole separate 2 hours.

    So all in all I would definitely recommend this provider. She is also definitely drug free no scabs or marks her body is soft and clean.

    Also I was just texting with her about my next appointment and she mentioned that she has a new post on a website called Private Delights where they verify the providers before they post so what you see is really what you get. (She didn't really know about any other sites besides this one and stg and told me she probably won't post on stg anymore because this site is way better and no scams. Here's the link to her ad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/ChanelStarr

    I myself had found her on stg. Amazing find! You're welcome!

  14. #9483
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting and calling Jenna about a month ago. No answer or reply at all.
    I hear you. Me and her had a great initial text convo going and then she just ghosted. Totally disappeared before securing the time. Seems like a typical experience according to TER. But it's frustrating because she seems like she has so much potential for reasonable rates.

  15. #9482
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Sup dudes, coming down to visit from the real desert, the PNW. We have hardly anyone worth your time up here so I want to make my first trip to Vegas in a long time worth it. I know you gents get asked "who should I see" all the time so I'll just ask about who I've researched. Jenna or Blair? Both seem promising. Blair is way more expensive. Anybody seen either in a while? Anything bare at all?

    I'm looking for a solid PSE experience. Preferably blonde, it not required. Any other recommendations would be great too.
    I tried texting and calling Jenna about a month ago. No answer or reply at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape