Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 735 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info.
    Will send PM.

  2. #5573

    Kmk

    Kennedy is an attractive spinner. Very attractive face. Fun for me. Late 20's early 30's. Long dark hair.

  3. #5572

    Knowmystatus

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Where do you go?
    IKnowmystatus.com

    It talent testing service for civilians. They then ship a test to a approved drawing location.

  4. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Go get a STD test 72 hours before you date?
    Where do you go?

  5. #5570

    Kmk

    [QUOTE=BirdWatching;6031155][QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful. [ / QUOTE].

    This is a good point. Can anyone comment on her face and age?

  6. #5569
    [QUOTE=ShadowForce;6031070]Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info. [ / QUwaOTE].

    If t hat was KMK in the video, I would have to go see her. Haven't seen reports saying she is beautiful.

  7. #5568

    AlenaRose on PD

    Saw this beauty on PD.

    Great GFE from Poland and speaks English really well so you won't have any issues.

    Says she's open to everything but anal.

    I didn't try "everything" but an amazing passionate kisser and enthusiastic on the BBBJ and msog on the hour. $400.

    With TNA down thought I would share here because she's not getting noticed.

    She's a fun ball of energy as well.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...evue/AlenaRose

  8. #5567

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and had a nice time but haven't been back because I rarely repeat. I think she allowed CIM if my memory serves but it's been 5 years and I'm not sure if her options are the same.

    That girl in the videos is definitely not the same person though. KMK does match the pics in her ads and the gal in the video is definitely thicker / fat.
    Can you PM me contact info? I talked to her a couple years ago but obviously can't get back into the other site to get her info.

  9. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kissmekinnedy? I found some video here https://pornonod.com/user/kissmekennedy/, but not sure it is her. It is appreciated if someone can chime in. .
    I've seen her and had a nice time but haven't been back because I rarely repeat. I think she allowed CIM if my memory serves but it's been 5 years and I'm not sure if her options are the same.

    That girl in the videos is definitely not the same person though. KMK does match the pics in her ads and the gal in the video is definitely thicker / fat.

  10. #5565

    Hazel

    Good morning everyone here, there someone hava intel about this hottie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelb

  11. #5564

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kissmekinnedy? I found some video here https://pornonod.com/user/kissmekennedy/, but not sure it is her. It is appreciated if someone can chime in. .
    I've seen her once a couple years ago. She was really nice, but the date wasn't very memorable or one I cared enough to repeat. She wasn't as pretty as I thought she was going to be and she had a couple tattoos that weren't in her pictures. She was really nice and did try to establish some rapport before the date by offering coffee or tea before the date. She and I just didn't connect. Maybe it will be better for you if you decide to see her.

  12. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Dakota Skye
    That's a bit morbid.

  13. #5562

    Jav

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    There are a number of soaplands in Japan that will have JAV idols like AIKA. Only problem is the sex industry in Japan is very non-foreigner friendly. You'll either need to speak Japanese or have a guide that can do the introductions. There are some soaplands that will see foreigners, but get ready to get shafted on pricing. I can't even begin to go over my JAV bucket list LOL.
    Yup, 100% correct. A real tragedy if you ask me. I have a huge fetish for Japanese women and this was a real shame.

  14. #5561

    Kissmekennedy

    Has anyone seen kissmekinnedy? I found some video here https://pornonod.com/user/kissmekennedy/, but not sure it is her. It is appreciated if someone can chime in. .

  15. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/search?q=stephanie+saint+escort&ei=X9 vZYuiVDIeF0 PEP2 Yiv6 As&oq=stephanie+saint+escort&gs_lcp=ChNtb2 JpbGUtZ3 dzLXdpei1 zZXJwEAM6 BwgAELADEEM6 CAgAEIAEELADOgcIABCwAxAKOg0 IABCxAxCDARCwAxAKOg0 ILhDHARCvARCwAxAKOgwILhDIAxCwAxAKGAE6 BQgAEIAEOgQIABBDSgUIOBIBMUoECEEYAVDPB1 iLG2 DcHGgAcAB4 AIABvAGIAZ8 GkgEDNi4 ymAEAoAEByAEMwAEB2 gEECAEYCA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.

    This might be quicker. It is useful.
    Stephanie looks wonderful. Wonder if and when she will be up here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape