Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 1777 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19172

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This STG Ad is worth your attention.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/108846797242
    I think this is one time you don't want MSOG.

  2. #19171

    Freak

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/312395749734

    Anyone have any info to share for this one?

  3. #19170
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    Hello, anybody seen Honey bee lately, saw her add on STG, thinking about this afternoon. If not, would love a recommendation this afternoon, thanks.
    Look for another option, unless you want to spend your hour listening to all the horrible choices she has made in life and how badly men have treated her. The will be between her breaks to refill her cup and smoke breaks.

  4. #19169

    We all have our kinks

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This STG Ad is worth your attention.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/108846797242
    Who's to say some of us aren't out here trying to get robbed and shot? It's just extreme role play, right? LOL.

  5. #19168

    Honey Bee

    Hello, anybody seen Honey bee lately, saw her add on STG, thinking about this afternoon. If not, would love a recommendation this afternoon, thanks.

  6. #19167

    Wants qv120 after robbing a guy and having him shot to death

    This STG Ad is worth your attention.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/108846797242
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG_4.jpg‎   STG_6.jpg‎   STG_7.jpg‎  

  7. #19166
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Part-1: Ginger and Abby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85999200

    Though new to this hobby, I've seen Ginger few times. I don't think there is need to go in details on how she looks and the kind of service she provides. Most of you guys would agree she is one of the best looking and an amazing provider. She makes it to my top of the list.

    Speaking of Abby, I would have to admit she came across as an totally different person than I thought. There, I decided I'd see her again. Perhaps she is changed, or perhaps the negative reviews here is having an impact on her to ease up a bit.

    And Ginger, she never disappoints. She's the best out there. Remember,* I've not seen Noa or Samara to compare;.

    These two will be my ATFs.

    Part-2: Abby.

    After a great 2 G dream, Abby was on my mind. Was totally satisfied with the session.

    Now, I had read the reviews of Abby before, and most of them I'd say were negative. I do understand that this is quite the opposite. This is my honest report for what I have experienced and I will certainly be seeing her again. Your experience may vary.

    Stay safe.

    Cheers!
    Ginger has mostly positive reviews but she has had some so so reviews but that was after she partnered with Abby. Abby does have mostly negative reviews and my review was also negative. Maybe, like you said, she is changing but time will tell. Abby and Ginger prefer the 2 girl appointment and I get the impression that Abby gets a little jealous when Ginger is getting the attention. People can change especially in this business when the cash flow slows down. Thanks for the review.

  8. #19165

    Simona

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/86565866

    Saw Simona today. Quoted 150 for a HH and 60 for a BBBJ but did not partake in that. Setup was easy, she / handler asked for pic of hotel once I arrived from the parking lot. Staying at a mid level / safe hotel on Glenwood. Sent room number pretty quickly. The pictures are her, with slightly flattering angles for her ass. She is not as hourglass shaped as the pics portrayed, but nice tits and a decent ass that looks good in k9. I set the donation down and she asked me to wash my hands first. The only slightly weird thing about her is she stripped down to nothing but her tennis shoes which she did not take off at any point. Didn't really bother me, but I thought it was odd. Started with a CBJ since I didn't pay the 60 for BB. She went at it for maybe 90 seconds good before she started choking. She says it was due to my size even though I'm hardly above average. I thought this was a sign of bad things to come but it wasn't. She says we should do k9 I ask for CG instead and she obliges, but says not too long since she'll get tired. I asked if she does any kissing and she said it would be 60 extra but I talked her down to 30. She actually got into it. We're going at it CG and DFK for about 5-10 minutes. After she gets tired we go for k9 for a bit till I get tired since her moaning was a little too forced for me. Switch to Mish and some more DFK and I finish pretty quick. The only con was the condom she used for me. It was very tight, so maybe bring your own. She didn't rush me at all. Stayed pretty much the whole HH. I'll repeat if she's back. Room was pretty clean and no smell of any smoke.

  9. #19164

    Re: link

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see the reviews about Jessica?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...1#post5995748.

    Here's a recent one. Post #18839 if link doesn't work.

  10. #19163

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She's here quite regularly. Here's her current ad.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6633410.htm?cat=1
    Just had a awesome session with Jeymmy AKA Kennedi AKA Michelle Lavigne (Eros and BKS). She is all the way GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS Covered. COT. All positions CG, MISH, DOGGY, RCG. If you like a real nice and soft ass, and all natural tits. You will not be disappointed. Let's just say it was one of my better experiences with a provider. Not a clock watcher. Nice location.

  11. #19162

    Re: Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple good reviews for Jessica but nothing about Sensual Summer. Both have been posting on eros for years.
    Where did you see the reviews about Jessica?

  12. #19161

    Re: Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I see two fairly similar providers with regular posts on Eros:

    Jessica - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370.

    Sensual Summer - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370.

    Does anybody know anything about either of these two?

    Also, does anybody have suggestions for how to best use / track / filter / verify the ads on Eros? How do you watch for touring providers to see when they may come to Raleigh? How do you check out ads that have only a couple of interesting
    I've seen a couple good reviews for Jessica but nothing about Sensual Summer. Both have been posting on eros for years.

  13. #19160

    Eros: Jessica and Sensual Summer

    I see two fairly similar providers with regular posts on Eros:

    Jessica - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370.

    Sensual Summer - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370.

    Does anybody know anything about either of these two?

    Also, does anybody have suggestions for how to best use / track / filter / verify the ads on Eros? How do you watch for touring providers to see when they may come to Raleigh? How do you check out ads that have only a couple of interesting pictures and a phone number and maybe an email? Many of them have descriptions like "hello boys", "Your Sensual Escape", or "beautiful" and a telephone number in a strange area code. I doubt that you can even use area code as any kind of location indication because most of them are probably either scams or using apps to hide real phone numbers.

  14. #19159

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Daisi with no response.

    Anyone got any info on Bailey Blake please PM.
    I do not recommend Bailey. I visited her a couple weeks ago for a half hour $$.25. I did not find her attractive at all, missing a few teeth and just looked like she's been around the block to many times. Her house is a mess and she has a small dog that stays in the bed while you are with her. She is legit and pretty nice I must admit. Anyway I attempted to do the deed but the little guy wasn't having it. My first post hopefully I didn't screw it up.

  15. #19158

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She's here quite regularly. Here's her current ad.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6633410.htm?cat=1
    Also posts under the name kennedy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape