Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 1779 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19142
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbta215  [View Original Post]
    Can't find anything on her at all if anyone has any experience.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7822729.htm

    Emi:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2001351.htm

    Marley: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4293819.htm.

    Kali: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619894.htm.

    Ava: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8886794.htm.

    New to this, am trying to find one with quality service at a safe location and if anyone has experience.
    Emi has been reviewed over in the EROS thread. You can search for xEmi. TL; DR is GFE experience but it'll set you back 500/ hr.

    If I'm not wrong, Marley is based in Charlotte, and is expensive at 600? Or 700? An hour.

    Unfortunately no idea about Kali / Ava or the first link.

  2. #19141

    Any Experience with these

    Can't find anything on her at all if anyone has any experience.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7822729.htm

    Emi:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2001351.htm

    Marley: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4293819.htm.

    Kali: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619894.htm.

    Ava: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8886794.htm.

    New to this, am trying to find one with quality service at a safe location and if anyone has experience.

  3. #19140

    Anyone seen her?

    She's touring in Raleigh, has tryst, pd, eros, adultlook but can't find any reviews also has 2 or 3 different phone numbers.

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...e/016673988440

  4. #19139

    Cum Have Some Fun

    I saw this one at a budget hotel off of Wake Forest Rd. Over text she agreed to bbj fsqv with facial for 80. However once I arrived she quickly changed her tune, yada yada she needed tooth surgery cause it hurt, whatever. She said she could still do facial so I decided to stay. FS was decent, she can definitely take a good pounding, started with a decent CBJ, went to town in doggy and almost finished on her face but couldn't quite get there so I had to finish in missionary. She's a bigger girl than what can be seen in her pictures, but her ass is very round and juicy. Overall I don't think I'd visit again but I would say I got my moneys worth just by how into it she was and how she took a beating.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/895637808994

  5. #19138

    Too Good for the Rate?

    I see this new (ad post on tryst:

    Mirella Ferrari.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hotmirella-newgirl

    I don't see any results when I search around. 3 $ just seems too low and I suspect TGTBT. I really hope someone here can say its real, I am closer to Durham and would like to see a provider of this quality in the area.

  6. #19137
    Quote Originally Posted by thyll2  [View Original Post]
    Look for another option, unless you want to spend your hour listening to all the horrible choices she has made in life and how badly men have treated her. The will be between her breaks to refill her cup and smoke breaks.
    Awesome, thanks for the information.

  7. #19136

    Review Daisy

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/014868460309

    I have tried to see her before but our schedules haven't matched so haven't got the opportunity to see her yet. So many stellar reviews that decided to bite the bullet and go see her 2 weeks back. Asked about availability and since she only had 1 slot open, negotiated her down to 180 hhr from the 220 she was asking. Met on Page Rd where she was good with her room instructions. When I entered the room there she was, greeted me with a hug and a kiss at the door. She's got a good tick body without being BBW. She's thick and tight, something to grab onto. However her face isn't the most pretty so was a little disappointed overall due to the high rates she's charging. Good conversation and decided to take off all the clothes and climbed in bed with her. Started with some nice DFK where I played around with her boobs and she slowly climbed on top, started kissing my neck and licking the area. Felt really great! Asked her to grind on top of me which she obliged. This got me nice and hard and then she went down for a great BBBJ, paying plenty of attention to the boys. Asked her for some 69 which she happy obliged. By that time I was fully hard and decided to fuck her before I came. Fucked her in missionary where there was more DFK and sucking on her nipples until I burst in the bag.

    All in all a really nice session, she's a good reliable provider with great skills. Good body but not the most attractive. She's great at 150 hhr but for 200-220, I would much much rather go with Noa or Samara who are gorgeous. Probably won't repeat due to high price but she's a great provider.

  8. #19135
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBug  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome session with Jeymmy AKA Kennedi AKA Michelle Lavigne (Eros and BKS). She is all the way GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS Covered. COT. All positions CG, MISH, DOGGY, RCG. If you like a real nice and soft ass, and all natural tits. You will not be disappointed. Let's just say it was one of my better experiences with a provider. Not a clock watcher. Nice location.
    Yeah she's the best! My atf!

  9. #19134

    Nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBug  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome session with Jeymmy AKA Kennedi AKA Michelle Lavigne (Eros and BKS). She is all the way GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS Covered. COT. All positions CG, MISH, DOGGY, RCG. If you like a real nice and soft ass, and all natural tits. You will not be disappointed. Let's just say it was one of my better experiences with a provider. Not a clock watcher. Nice location.
    How much was the damage?

  10. #19133

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This STG Ad is worth your attention.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/108846797242
    I think this is one time you don't want MSOG.

  11. #19132

    Freak

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/312395749734

    Anyone have any info to share for this one?

  12. #19131
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    Hello, anybody seen Honey bee lately, saw her add on STG, thinking about this afternoon. If not, would love a recommendation this afternoon, thanks.
    Look for another option, unless you want to spend your hour listening to all the horrible choices she has made in life and how badly men have treated her. The will be between her breaks to refill her cup and smoke breaks.

  13. #19130

    We all have our kinks

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    This STG Ad is worth your attention.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/108846797242
    Who's to say some of us aren't out here trying to get robbed and shot? It's just extreme role play, right? LOL.

  14. #19129

    Honey Bee

    Hello, anybody seen Honey bee lately, saw her add on STG, thinking about this afternoon. If not, would love a recommendation this afternoon, thanks.

  15. #19128

    Wants qv120 after robbing a guy and having him shot to death

    This STG Ad is worth your attention.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/108846797242
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG_4.jpg‎   STG_6.jpg‎   STG_7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape