Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19568

    Lilia

    Was trying to connect with Lilia. She had her studio in the Grove area for years. Starting to think she's retired. She's been unresponsive and it doesn't look like she has any active ads.

    Anyone have any info on her?

    Thanks!

  2. #19567
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    On vacation in downtown St. Lou looking through the massage threads didn't look too promising until I read Elnino's post about Health decided to take a chance. Glad I did they were a bit busy but left satisfied. I saw an older lady and and a slightly less older lady working both wearing masks. The options here are nothing like Florida where you are guaranteed to leave happy about 95% of the time.
    Honestly, it's not that different. I used to be around Jupiter a lot for business and frequented the AMPs -- including the one a certain NFL owner was busted in. Everything there was the same as here, just double the price.

  3. #19566

    Great Massage at Happy Feet Brentwood

    Lotus is closed. Go to Happy Feet Brentwood. Been around for a long time. Great Asian Massage. Walk on back, Four hands, Table Shower. Call for appointment they are sometimes very busy.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207610.html

  4. #19565

    Nice List

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy618  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I would make my first post after being a long time researcher. ...
    Eden. I've only seen her once and really want to get back to see her again. I just have the problem of not being able to book in advance and usually when I message her she is all booked up. I had a wonderful experience with her. Great massage, Great location, great conversation and the other stuff was just wonderful.

    I sure do miss Tammy and Lilia.

    Feel free to DM me for any other info. Or if you want to share any of your favs.
    I miss them too!

    Another provider suggested a Tammy and her double. I was all ready, saving my pennies. Another COVID causality.

  5. #19564
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy618  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I would make my first post after being a long time researcher. I've had some good experiences since first discovering the reviews on this forum a few years ago and thought I would give back a little. Here are some of my favorites for anyone new on here.

    Nikki (serenity) - My favorite go to. Great conversation, great massage, easy location, attractive and lovely bolt ons. Always a very nice finish. Plan on her being about 15 minutes late LOL. Go for the VIP always.

    Megan. The absolute best massage! She is the best when you want the entire experience. Very nice location.

    Brea. Pro Lux. Very Fit! Nice bolt ons. Super chatty but fun conversation. Very light touch massage. I think others have said she gives a great massage but I thought it was lacking a bit of pressure. The finish though, top notch.

    Ivy. ProLux. Such a relaxing experience all around. She is very attractive. Small Naturals and a wonderful ass. Very minimal conversation (which is nice when you really want to zone out). The finish was perfect for me. Some might say it's pretty standard though.

    Toni. St Charles. Haven't seen her in a while but she gives a great massage and has very large naturals. She is another very chatty one but it just depends on your mood. Very nice location and a great finish with those big naturals..
    I'd say anyone one the list before Nikki. She is rude. It starts with her being late and continues through the session. Nobody can be that consistently late unless they just don't care. The conversation when I used to see her consisted of complaints about her neighbor and talking about other " Clients." Big turn off for me.

  6. #19563

    Not Like Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    On vacation in downtown St. Lou looking through the massage threads didn't look too promising until I read Elnino's post about Health decided to take a chance. Glad I did they were a bit busy but left satisfied. I saw an older lady and and a slightly less older lady working both wearing masks. The options here are nothing like Florida where you are guaranteed to leave happy about 95% of the time.
    Yes, but I am sure not like Florida. I'm thinking at least 75% chance, but much more limited than you are used to.

  7. #19562

    Giving back

    Just thought I would make my first post after being a long time researcher. I've had some good experiences since first discovering the reviews on this forum a few years ago and thought I would give back a little. Here are some of my favorites for anyone new on here.

    Nikki (serenity) - My favorite go to. Great conversation, great massage, easy location, attractive and lovely bolt ons. Always a very nice finish. Plan on her being about 15 minutes late LOL. Go for the VIP always.

    Megan. The absolute best massage! She is the best when you want the entire experience. Very nice location.

    Brea. Pro Lux. Very Fit! Nice bolt ons. Super chatty but fun conversation. Very light touch massage. I think others have said she gives a great massage but I thought it was lacking a bit of pressure. The finish though, top notch.

    Ivy. ProLux. Such a relaxing experience all around. She is very attractive. Small Naturals and a wonderful ass. Very minimal conversation (which is nice when you really want to zone out). The finish was perfect for me. Some might say it's pretty standard though.

    Toni. St Charles. Haven't seen her in a while but she gives a great massage and has very large naturals. She is another very chatty one but it just depends on your mood. Very nice location and a great finish with those big naturals.

    Eden. Angel. I've only seen her once and really want to get back to see her again. I just have the problem of not being able to book in advance and usually when I message her she is all booked up. I had a wonderful experience with her. Great massage, Great location, great conversation and the other stuff was just wonderful.

    I sure do miss Tammy and Lilia.

    Feel free to DM me for any other info. Or if you want to share any of your favs.

  8. #19561

    Health

    On vacation in downtown St. Lou looking through the massage threads didn't look too promising until I read Elnino's post about Health decided to take a chance. Glad I did they were a bit busy but left satisfied. I saw an older lady and and a slightly less older lady working both wearing masks. The options here are nothing like Florida where you are guaranteed to leave happy about 95% of the time.

  9. #19560

    Health Spa on olive

    Has anyone had a successful handshake at the health spa. Any information would be helpful. I will be in the Lou in 2 weeks.

  10. #19559

    CY formerly VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Had the time and the want to, hit these two back to back while braving the Air Show traffic. First hit Soothing Oasis in the old Spa Chi location on Long Rd. Vicki is a small cutie with good conversation and above average massage skills. Unfortunately, zero teasing and not even an offer of DIY. The only time I became aroused was when the Blue Angels buzzed my tower on the flip. Sign on back of door in the room states customers must be fully draped and absolutely now sexual contact. May just be for the AG's benefit after the previous tenant's shenanigans, but I'm not willing to burn more $ to prove them wrong. . 55 for hr.

    Cy at Hwy K started off more promising with an attentive table shower and starting off undraped with just a hint of something more until she hit the eject button on the flip and parachuted to safety outside the room at which point the mission was aborted and I wiped the oil from my hand. Amy is fresh out of basic training, so the. 70 donation was a bit steep for what she delivered. I thanked her for her service, but won't repeat unless anyone else has a more successful recon they report on.

    As of now, these two are one and done for this cowboy.
    I finally went to CY. They said no table shower but the massage was better than Classic and Health.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207609.html

  11. #19558
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Dee that worked out of her condo, Older blonde woman?
    Yes, I am!

  12. #19557

    Rose Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyDoor314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place on Tesson ferry? If so how was your experience?
    It has been a few months. Good massage. Minimal tease. DIY finish. Not worth repeating for me.

  13. #19556

    Rose Day Spa

    Has anyone tried this place on Tesson ferry? If so how was your experience?

  14. #19555
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one. Answered quickly and wanted a deposit. I said no of course and she said ok she would waive that if I promised I wasn't LE and wouldn't waste her mind. I said I'm not and ok and she said I needed to stop and get a $220 Best buy gift card and hand it directly to her as soon as I arrive. LOL. No thanks. She said it was safer than cash. Whatever.
    LOL, good moves on your part. "Tell me you're trying to rip me off without telling you're trying to rip me off!" Cash is still king, anytime it's not, there's some BS going on.

  15. #19554

    Different Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Dee passed away a few years ago. She was great. I miss seeing her. She had a great attitude and made you feel very welcome. RIP Dee.
    Correct, but the Dee I'm referring to worked from home. Moved to Florida but comes back for 2-3 days every month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape