Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6527

    Between those and

    A whole lot of widows looking for new fuck partners. Sounds too much like the two "women" from different parts of the country who were selling the same car of their deceased military husband.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    She's always posting on there. I see her ad, the "divorced 40 year old looking for fun" ad, that "savage" ad, the big booty white woman only wanting black guys, and of course the Windy Hill Lesbians.

    I'm thinking if they always posting it means they having no luck.

  2. #6526
    That last one you listed calling herself the "Third hole Freak" LOL. Have you actually seen her bro cause that sounds like 12 all day.

  3. #6525

    Didn't think of that

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    She's always posting on there. I see her ad, the "divorced 40 year old looking for fun" ad, that "savage" ad, the big booty white woman only wanting black guys, and of course the Windy Hill Lesbians.

    I'm thinking if they always posting it means they having no luck.
    Yeah I see all of those you mentioned consistently also. I may have to try them out. Hopefully one of them are good.

  4. #6524

  5. #6523

    This sounds like EG

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I was in ATL and active. Awhile back ( 1 yr) there was a provider who was more or less the best genuine massage you could get with a happy ending. She'd go topless and let hands roam, but that's about it because she prefers women. Mixed girl, very laid back and easy going.

    Anyone happen to have a name or link? Would love to find and visit her again.
    This seems just like Keisha / Egyptian Goddess. She is probably one of the most-mentioned people in this thread.

    Just search "Egyptian Goddess" here.

  6. #6522
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMe143  [View Original Post]
    My regular has moved away. So I'm on the prowl again. Getting back in the game. Does anyone have any info on this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/86522759#.
    She's always posting on there. I see her ad, the "divorced 40 year old looking for fun" ad, that "savage" ad, the big booty white woman only wanting black guys, and of course the Windy Hill Lesbians.

    I'm thinking if they always posting it means they having no luck.

  7. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I was in ATL and active. Awhile back ( 1 yr) there was a provider who was more or less the best genuine massage you could get with a happy ending. She'd go topless and let hands roam, but that's about it because she prefers women. Mixed girl, very laid back and easy going.

    Anyone happen to have a name or link? Would love to find and visit her again.
    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/385540a...7-47d06dcd07d4

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/db350bf...e-7186bf6e548c

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/8617cdc...a-79cf7529abee

    https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/5efc5b0...9-2aea7cdbdda6

    Only Mixed girls I see on rubmd.

  8. #6520
    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I was in ATL and active. Awhile back ( 1 yr) there was a provider who was more or less the best genuine massage you could get with a happy ending. She'd go topless and let hands roam, but that's about it because she prefers women. Mixed girl, very laid back and easy going.

    Anyone happen to have a name or link? Would love to find and visit her again.
    Look on Rubmd or Tryst.

  9. #6519

    Getting back in

    My regular has moved away. So I'm on the prowl again. Getting back in the game. Does anyone have any info on this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/86522759#.

  10. #6518
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    $20 (twenty) is standard. If the shirt comes off and you get to play upstairs or downstairs the tip will go up accordingly to $40 area.
    Keisha has always pulled out the twins since the first time I saw her in 2009. $20 has always been my tip and, since I'd been paying the same amount for so many years, I had forgotten what the house fee was vice the tip. She's only exposed her hairy pussy once and I rubbed it outside. She wouldn't allow FIV. Is she now asking for more for pussy play?

  11. #6517

    Looking for name / ad

    Been awhile since I was in ATL and active. Awhile back ( 1 yr) there was a provider who was more or less the best genuine massage you could get with a happy ending. She'd go topless and let hands roam, but that's about it because she prefers women. Mixed girl, very laid back and easy going.

    Anyone happen to have a name or link? Would love to find and visit her again.

  12. #6516
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    $20 (twenty) is standard. If the shirt comes off and you get to play upstairs or downstairs the tip will go up accordingly to $40 area.
    For an independent with HE included, I'd disagree with this. I think that's factored into their prices, unless specifically stated otherwise. If service goes above and beyond, then I can see that. In the case of EG, I agree wtih Gatsby- she knew why mongers were coming to see her and what was expected, and includes that in her pricing. I could see tipping her if she ever went beyond the standard mechanical finish, but I don't think she's really into that. She gives a good massage and a fair HE at a fair price- can't really ask for more than that (although you can always hope).

  13. #6515

    EG / Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by JabaModern2  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a quick tipping etiquette for independent service? For example, I'm thinking about seeing Egyptian goddess. Her quoted price is $80. How much more should I tip on top for a standard service? I want to be fair but not overpay.
    $20 (twenty) is standard. If the shirt comes off and you get to play upstairs or downstairs the tip will go up accordingly to $40 area.

  14. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgcesq  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance for what I am sure is a stupid question: When I look on listcrawler, all I see are individual listings. How do I find the Latina apartments?
    It means the ad no longer exists. It still may be on the page though.

  15. #6513

    Latina Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough day Friday and just wanted a release, and this place was the closest to me.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/84329879#.

    Pics are fake, prices are 80/140/ 250 I went for the HH but still was rushed a bit. Everyone speaks spanish and communicate with translator apps. Girls are on the big side and 40's /50's. The girl that runs the show is early 20's but only takes the money and manages the phone.

    Picked one of the ladies of the 3 offered.

    She treated the hh more like a qv as she was getting me solid while going thru the different sized covers for one appropriately sized. She put it on, and it was really thick (bring your own) We tried and 10 minutes in I just went limp and she just looked at me like what's wrong, so out comes the translator.

    I ask her if she'll do BBFS for extra. She reads it and nods yes, she gets me hard again and we move forward.

    I had already paid for the hh up front so I tipped her an extra 60 for going bare.

    I asked if we could have an arrangement where its just bare but she said she wants more money next time, probably won't repeat.
    I apologize in advance for what I am sure is a stupid question: When I look on listcrawler, all I see are individual listings. How do I find the Latina apartments?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape