Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 527 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6770

    Started Talking Today


  2. #6769

    Feminist

    Here is one I forgot about.

    She came from the Midwest to Alexandria area. Now somewhere close to Frederick / Hagerstown.

    Saw few times a while ago. She is (nonbinary / butallwoman).

    Hairy pussy armpits and legs. DTF vegan girl who who aims to please. But she's up there 300 to 400.

    Raw cim wasn't on pill. Also social media star online. Have fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-9da7279f8d0f

  3. #6768
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTechnology  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 6 mos ago. She is for real. Just too far of a drive for me, to see on a regular basis. She wanted $$.

    A good time, but 5 is a little steep.
    Good to know. She came on a little strong on SA that made me think she might be a scam. I have since verified her identity.

  4. #6767

    Pmo 783

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any information on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-cdd3454f520a
    Saw her about 6 mos ago. She is for real. Just too far of a drive for me, to see on a regular basis. She wanted $$.

    A good time, but 5 is a little steep.

  5. #6766

    Pmo1783

    Anyone with any information on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-cdd3454f520a

  6. #6765

    FineMermaid

    Wants to be paid for pictures and deposit before meeting, FAKKKKEEEE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8e0a776a181b

  7. #6764

    May be scamming

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She says she is new and taking it slowly. We haven't gotten very far, but she hasn't blocked me (yet). She may be low probability, but I seem to be a magnet for scammers, so this may be better.
    Good luck brother. Sending you a dm now.

  8. #6763

    Honeyluck

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's real and somewhat new. Once you connect she will block you but keep her account active. Never met with her but got vibes that she wouldn't meet in person. Her social media accounts and number all match up to a real person but she asked me for money for nails and PayPal cash before we ever met in person.

    Seemed like way too much work for me when there are a bunch of much better options.

    If she's not trying to scam guys for cash, hope you get to bag her. I wasn't in the mood to play games for a month before the legs spread.
    She says she is new and taking it slowly. We haven't gotten very far, but she hasn't blocked me (yet). She may be low probability, but I seem to be a magnet for scammers, so this may be better.

  9. #6762

    Intel on Honeyluck

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This woman is attractive and seems normal so far. Does anyone have intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-72b7a461ecf3
    She's real and somewhat new. Once you connect she will block you but keep her account active. Never met with her but got vibes that she wouldn't meet in person. Her social media accounts and number all match up to a real person but she asked me for money for nails and PayPal cash before we ever met in person.

    Seemed like way too much work for me when there are a bunch of much better options.

    If she's not trying to scam guys for cash, hope you get to bag her. I wasn't in the mood to play games for a month before the legs spread.

  10. #6761

    LetsMeetUp80- Avoid!

    Very long time lurker, first time poster. I've been off SA for about 3 years and just recently got back on. I got messaged by a girl called LetsMeetup80. I have a strong feeling that she is a professional. Stats, white girl, 32, profile locations are Lancaster, York and Baltimore. We went back and forth with text. She was suppose to have come by yesterday no call or text until 5 hours later!! She said she forgot she had to take her kid to the doctors for an appointment. So being the understandable and horny gump that I am, I didn't make an issue out of it. So today she was suppose to come by at 10, she texted me and said can she make it between 11:30 and 12:00 so I said sure. Thirty minutes later, she sent a text saying she couldn't make it again and that she has a lot of things going on right now. Why she couldn't just have told me that from the very beginning. Well anyways, she said that she wants to meet next week and that for sure she would be able to meet, I didn't text her back and just deleted her contact. For women who are so desperate for money, I don't know why they jerk men around like that.

  11. #6760

    HoneyLuck13

    This woman is attractive and seems normal so far. Does anyone have intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-72b7a461ecf3

  12. #6759

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you mongers seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-9dab414e3317
    You mean the one with the Adam's Apple? LOL.

  13. #6758

    LusciousDuchess

    Wants your info for a swingers event.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-c13e95fa2480

  14. #6757

    Jazmine

    I couldn't get a linked copied because she blocked me as soon as I showed her my pics. Her profile pic is her back standing in a pool with a blue bottom and dark / black top. If anyone can get her private pics and send them to me I would be greatly appreciative. She in MD, Latina. I think she knows me LOL she was younger to maybe 22,23 something like that.

  15. #6756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1240
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Close callq.
    Celebrity date with Lia Thompson? .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape