Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7895
-
07-25-22 12:58 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 487Started Talking Today
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-fb960dc939f9
Any info on this one gents?
-
07-21-22 16:04 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 197Feminist
Here is one I forgot about.
She came from the Midwest to Alexandria area. Now somewhere close to Frederick / Hagerstown.
Saw few times a while ago. She is (nonbinary / butallwoman).
Hairy pussy armpits and legs. DTF vegan girl who who aims to please. But she's up there 300 to 400.
Raw cim wasn't on pill. Also social media star online. Have fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-9da7279f8d0f
-
07-17-22 22:54 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 384Good to know. She came on a little strong on SA that made me think she might be a scam. I have since verified her identity.
Originally Posted by MrTechnology
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:45 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 136Pmo 783
Saw her about 6 mos ago. She is for real. Just too far of a drive for me, to see on a regular basis. She wanted $$.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
A good time, but 5 is a little steep.
-
07-17-22 20:07 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 384Pmo1783
Anyone with any information on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-cdd3454f520a
-
07-16-22 08:30 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 138FineMermaid
Wants to be paid for pictures and deposit before meeting, FAKKKKEEEE.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8e0a776a181b
-
07-15-22 13:08 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 468May be scamming
Good luck brother. Sending you a dm now.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 21:36 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 525Honeyluck
She says she is new and taking it slowly. We haven't gotten very far, but she hasn't blocked me (yet). She may be low probability, but I seem to be a magnet for scammers, so this may be better.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 19:29 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 468Intel on Honeyluck
She's real and somewhat new. Once you connect she will block you but keep her account active. Never met with her but got vibes that she wouldn't meet in person. Her social media accounts and number all match up to a real person but she asked me for money for nails and PayPal cash before we ever met in person.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
Seemed like way too much work for me when there are a bunch of much better options.
If she's not trying to scam guys for cash, hope you get to bag her. I wasn't in the mood to play games for a month before the legs spread.
-
07-14-22 17:27 #6761Regular Member

Posts: 21LetsMeetUp80- Avoid!
Very long time lurker, first time poster. I've been off SA for about 3 years and just recently got back on. I got messaged by a girl called LetsMeetup80. I have a strong feeling that she is a professional. Stats, white girl, 32, profile locations are Lancaster, York and Baltimore. We went back and forth with text. She was suppose to have come by yesterday no call or text until 5 hours later!! She said she forgot she had to take her kid to the doctors for an appointment. So being the understandable and horny gump that I am, I didn't make an issue out of it. So today she was suppose to come by at 10, she texted me and said can she make it between 11:30 and 12:00 so I said sure. Thirty minutes later, she sent a text saying she couldn't make it again and that she has a lot of things going on right now. Why she couldn't just have told me that from the very beginning. Well anyways, she said that she wants to meet next week and that for sure she would be able to meet, I didn't text her back and just deleted her contact. For women who are so desperate for money, I don't know why they jerk men around like that.
-
07-13-22 19:02 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 525HoneyLuck13
This woman is attractive and seems normal so far. Does anyone have intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-72b7a461ecf3
-
07-13-22 02:36 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 90Lol
You mean the one with the Adam's Apple? LOL.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 14:41 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 138LusciousDuchess
Wants your info for a swingers event.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-c13e95fa2480
-
07-12-22 11:07 #6757Regular Member

Posts: 11Jazmine
I couldn't get a linked copied because she blocked me as soon as I showed her my pics. Her profile pic is her back standing in a pool with a blue bottom and dark / black top. If anyone can get her private pics and send them to me I would be greatly appreciative. She in MD, Latina. I think she knows me LOL she was younger to maybe 22,23 something like that.
-
07-12-22 08:23 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 1241Celebrity date with Lia Thompson? .
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




