Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 6970
-
07-21-22 17:46 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 1000The Best SB
I ever met worked the front desk of an office I used to frequent at least three times a week. It was so cool having that secret with her I'd have to do a quick bathroom adjustment to straighten little poo out. Send her a message and start out with something like oh my God I see you all the time I always thought you were so freaking hot. And tease her for a few days about coming into the restaurant and saying hello. I can't tell you how much a little mystery makes a woman wet.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
07-21-22 17:11 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 2109Outcall
Agree. Trying to save a few bucks with incall usually backfires. Outcall is best, but not to your home. Spend the extra money and get a neutral spot.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 16:56 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 626Yes. I'm responding to my own post. I want to give a little context. I would love to meet up with her on an arrangement. However, she works at a fast food place that I am in pretty frequently. I feel a strong need to keep my SA life far, far away from my personal life. However, I am certainly curious as to how good she is in the sack. My guess is pretty good.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 16:52 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 5229https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...q/042630368340
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-21-22 16:41 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 1041I stayed away from any girls that has their own place / room on the pike.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
They are not SB, more like hoes; and you get the typical dramas / issues that comes with them hoes.
-
07-21-22 16:38 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 1041She def is a spinner for sure.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Fucked her a few years back, got it on video too.
She has a dead beat bf and a few kids. Couldn't really suck a dick, kept choking. Maybe she's improved now, with more experience LOL.
But yeah, grab that ass hard and pound away. She claimed she got the tube tied, so you can creampie her all you want.
What was your $ damage with her?
-
07-21-22 14:47 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 626Bratty Sub
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb284d0b2021
Anyone play yet?
-
07-21-22 11:30 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 1000Perfect Petite Princess
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-9d7849112c1b
OK how many of you dirty dogs sticking your penis into this princess and not reporting on it? I know mines been in there and here is my report.
Located in a not so nice section of town, apt is a mess, has kids and a cat. Kids were not home when Pappa came a call in.
If you're looking for the ultimate definition of a spinner this girls picture will be in the dictionary. 4 foot 11,95 pounds, nice little a-cups and a sweet ass! I would classify her as "hot". Easy to talk to sucks a bit above average dick but is high energy when she climbs on top and grinds your cock until she cums. After she took care of herself I had my turn. I turned her around, grabbed a hold good and tight and pounded away until I filled the ballon with my love juice.
Good fun good conversation for minimal expense! Like Arnold said "I'll be back"!
Poo.
-
07-20-22 16:09 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 265Saw her a few years ago when she was in willimantic. Good service, not sure what the demons were, but she was a bit off. Combined with the odor down there, did not repeat. Not the worst red flags, but I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 15:16 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 111Available now
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-210a861310c6
I don't have any other info except that she's on the B Tpke now and her number is 959-207-7159.
-
07-19-22 14:44 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 483This profile is fake https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-d4edabecc513.
-
07-19-22 11:55 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 265Real Profiles
I have had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and real women recently. As always, YMMV, but I have had good experiences with them. Normal women, no demons, can carry on conversations, love adult activities and no GPS. Not STG prices, but you get what you pay for.
A little older, better looking in person. Just a nice woman.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4302603792ab
A little bigger in person, but very sexy curvy woman. Loves to dress sexy and show off her great naturals!
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5
Amazon for sure, total sweetheart, just as hot in person as in her pics, if you are into that kinda look.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-3c22954f2c1e
-
07-18-22 12:23 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 1000Another
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bd9a5ab7c1fc
She is real and willing to meet. She enjoys sucking cock for as long as it takes you to pop. She's too big for my taste sexually but good for a BBBJCIM. Enjoy you oral connoisseurs, and never say Poo didn't share. This is the 3rd or 4th real female from SA I have given up the goods on (recently).
Feel free to Pm me a lead or two. Poo.
-
07-17-22 11:42 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 88Location
Where is she located?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 05:36 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 1000RI and CT Camp Ground
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4f68e8c6cb3c
She is easy to text with responses well but too far for me. If your down in that area pop in for a hello. I'd like to hear just how good she is and what I missed out on.
Poo.










Reply With Quote



