Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4107

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Must negotiate with her before sesh.

    She knows me so whenever I text her I just tell her I want the specific special she used to offer and head over. Than we get naked and suck, lick and F'ck with creampie in her Ass or twat.

    Have several pics of the man cream ooze out and few vids of the leakage as well.

    I never post pics or vids cause it will get ya in trouble.
    I did that to and she ok. She is nice but man she has been getting down hill quick LOL.

  2. #4106

    Phuccdover

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?
    She's one of the few who I did NOT pre-negotiate with, but I was, nevertheless, able to inseminate her. For my 6 year old full review about how that went down, and the pictures I took of her, see my posts 3200 and 3201 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...824&viewfull=1#post5246824.

  3. #4105

    Kitihowaito

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeHive5  [View Original Post]
    It's been hard to contact her and get her to reply. I've been trying to see her in Orange County. She doesn't really reply. I'm jealous you all bb her. I need to get in there early.
    She's in LA rn. She taking a break.

  4. #4104

    Dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.

    Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.

    Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.
    LOL at stick her tongue out. Maybe she don't like kissing.

  5. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.
    Yes. Hire a detective or the A-Team.

  6. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?
    Must negotiate with her before sesh.

    She knows me so whenever I text her I just tell her I want the specific special she used to offer and head over. Than we get naked and suck, lick and F'ck with creampie in her Ass or twat.

    Have several pics of the man cream ooze out and few vids of the leakage as well.

    I never post pics or vids cause it will get ya in trouble.

  7. #4101
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. IsabellaRue has been advertising "OC Specials", but it's the same copy and pasted menu and rates. I'm not going to spend half a grand on a halfie with video on her.
    Thank you!

    Mr. 9 toes seems to have reading comprehension issues.

  8. #4100
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So many giving specials right now and I took advantage with a known one on the hex.

    Skinny MILF phucdover, man she still at her age loves getting the D!

    Plus, she always asking people to come see her and if ya know her skinny dipping can be had.

    If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".
    Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?

  9. #4099

    Where did she start

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.

    Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.

    Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.
    Just curious on where she was first picked up? Was it on Fig?

  10. #4098
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.

    Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.

    Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.
    It's been hard to contact her and get her to reply. I've been trying to see her in Orange County. She doesn't really reply. I'm jealous you all bb her. I need to get in there early.

  11. #4097

    Kitihowaito

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has a lovely pair of meat curtains that's for sure. Would love to see them wrapped around my Beef Dog.
    Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.

    Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.

    Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GZ3nftHbnaf7qRuyj2bUA3zN.jpg‎   3B7774562-F6DA-88D5-BD3F-97E60B272C08_D2932614-A855-4A80-841B-325F21876568.jpg‎   3BB63E23-C266-E6B0-55AD-D6B5D18EAE5F_F1F46FFB-864B-49CA-ADA7-3DCE64BC4ACA.jpg‎  

  12. #4096

    Kiti

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Kitihowaito.

    How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?
    She's on Hx.

  13. #4095

    Kitihowaito

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Kitihowaito.

    How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?
    She's on HX.

  14. #4094
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."

    For those that don't know a "humaniplex special" goes like this:

    In June you email and get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR".

    Then in August you see an ad that says "Retiring next week amazing specials if you drive to Irvine!

    So you email asking about rates and you get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR."

    That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.
    I can confirm this. IsabellaRue has been advertising "OC Specials", but it's the same copy and pasted menu and rates. I'm not going to spend half a grand on a halfie with video on her.

  15. #4093

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Simple. Go to www.BUY_HXpoints.com. Her personal and work number is listed and there is a coupon for 45% off and also a free microwave if you use the coupon.
    Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape