Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5803
-
07-20-22 22:03 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 44Hx
Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:51 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 397It's easy
Simple. Go to www.BUY_HXpoints.com. Her personal and work number is listed and there is a coupon for 45% off and also a free microwave if you use the coupon.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:49 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 7266Use the search button her info is all over the place right now.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:17 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 65Kitihowaito
Search for her name on humaniplex.com.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 20:56 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 44Kitihowaito
Kitihowaito.
How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?
-
07-20-22 18:23 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have you got the text specials? There even better than that for regs that she knows.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Or, the HX special in clubs 100 for quickie or 200 1 hr.
-
07-20-22 15:37 #4087Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
For those that don't know a "humaniplex special" goes like this:
In June you email and get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR".
Then in August you see an ad that says "Retiring next week amazing specials if you drive to Irvine!
So you email asking about rates and you get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR."
That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.
-
07-20-22 14:25 #4086Regular Member

Posts: 6Damage?
What was the special because I messaged and got 250 for 1 hr!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 00:35 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 7266So many giving specials right now and I took advantage with a known one on the hex.
Skinny MILF phucdover, man she still at her age loves getting the D!
Plus, she always asking people to come see her and if ya know her skinny dipping can be had.
If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".
-
07-20-22 00:06 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 44How much extra does she charge you? I want bust one in her.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 20:42 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 397You got it bud. They are THAT EFFING beautiful. I have slabbed my goopy goo goo seed in her many times. Many. She's actually a really cool chick that has had a ton of damage done to her mentally and emotionally, but nonetheless, very cool.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 20:40 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 397Once again.
Becuase I worked in the strip club industry, I have seen THOUSANDS of tits, real and fake. I have had hundreds in my hands and mouth, real and fake. They are real, without a doubt. I can see how one may think that they are fake and they look so effing "perfect" but that's the thing. They ARE that "perfect" LOL. (Perfect is a relative term BTW).
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 15:37 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 461Drapes
Looks like she has a lovely pair of meat curtains that's for sure. Would love to see them wrapped around my Beef Dog.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 13:42 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 320Yea, I forgot to write her name. I think the more pics / vids I see of her, the more my lament goes down. I've been with quite a few girls on HX that are prettier and have better mamms than hers. For the sake of doing video at least, would've been nice.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Some girls just hit the genetic jackpot. I always forget her name, but there's a Japanese pornstar who's equally if not more anorexic and has these big, full, perky tits that defy science. It just happens.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 13:23 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 65Kitihowaito titties
Stellar indeed.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






