Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5802
-
07-24-22 13:32 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 293Yeah
I did that to and she ok. She is nice but man she has been getting down hill quick LOL.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 06:45 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 3748Phuccdover
She's one of the few who I did NOT pre-negotiate with, but I was, nevertheless, able to inseminate her. For my 6 year old full review about how that went down, and the pictures I took of her, see my posts 3200 and 3201 here:
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...824&viewfull=1#post5246824.
-
07-21-22 23:33 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 65Kitihowaito
She's in LA rn. She taking a break.
Originally Posted by BeeHive5
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 23:31 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 65Dfk
LOL at stick her tongue out. Maybe she don't like kissing.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 23:18 #4103Regular Member

Posts: 18Yes. Hire a detective or the A-Team.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 22:15 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 7266Must negotiate with her before sesh.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
She knows me so whenever I text her I just tell her I want the specific special she used to offer and head over. Than we get naked and suck, lick and F'ck with creampie in her Ass or twat.
Have several pics of the man cream ooze out and few vids of the leakage as well.
I never post pics or vids cause it will get ya in trouble.
-
07-21-22 21:13 #4101Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Thank you!
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
Mr. 9 toes seems to have reading comprehension issues.
-
07-21-22 17:42 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 733Is phucdover slamdunk CIP or pre-negotiate?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:10 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 77Where did she start
Just curious on where she was first picked up? Was it on Fig?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 13:16 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 44It's been hard to contact her and get her to reply. I've been trying to see her in Orange County. She doesn't really reply. I'm jealous you all bb her. I need to get in there early.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:48 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 158Kitihowaito
Kiti's kitty BC and AC. Before creampie. After creampie.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
Despite many, many dates I have not been able to teach this 18 year old girl how to properly French. Her idea of DFK is to stick her tongue out while I am boning her raw pussy in mish, and she simply wants me to suck on it like a lollipop.
Kinda weird but in this hobby I seen Stranger Things.
-
07-21-22 05:57 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti
She's on Hx.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 23:43 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 65Kitihowaito
She's on HX.
Originally Posted by JackDaniels12
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:51 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 320I can confirm this. IsabellaRue has been advertising "OC Specials", but it's the same copy and pasted menu and rates. I'm not going to spend half a grand on a halfie with video on her.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:03 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 44Hx
Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





