Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12006

    I'm back

    Anyone know anything about this one? Thought there were old reviews but could not locate them.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...k/898822977936

  2. #12005

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I thought I give it a shot, could be the real deal who knows right, So I texted her Monday trying to set up a date no response until 5:00 when I got a call, I wasnt near my phone and no message was left. Later I called and no answer but a guy voice was on the msg. I hung up, nothing since either way.
    So the saga continues, last night 9:30 got a HI text from her, so this morning I responded. We'll see what happens next.

  3. #12004

    "Gabby"

    No, I lost touch with her.

    But I tried that number and I'll give you an update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Did you repeat? LOL.

  4. #12003
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinconwis  [View Original Post]
    I definitely know this girl outside of the hobby. I met her at a bar about a year ago and she wanted drugs and asked me to send her money to a cashapp account with a dude's name. We ended up in her local hotel room. Messy and smelled like crack. The sex was great and she is a little spinner but troubled.
    Did you repeat? LOL.

  5. #12002
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and nada.

    If there is a guy involved good chance he has her hooked on drugs especially if she is doing car dates only and is attractive.

    She is missing out on the bigger money she could be making.

    Rip off is likely.
    I'm pretty sure that you will find the experience with her disappointing. Will it be a straight up rip off cash and dash type deal? Will she bail immediately or will she bail after giving you a taste? She will say what you want to hear in order to get you to give her some money. And then she has zero qualms about ditching you once she has it. At that point, you'll have to choose to escalate to physical violence or just chalk it up as a loss.

  6. #12001

    All your instincts are right

    I definitely know this girl outside of the hobby. I met her at a bar about a year ago and she wanted drugs and asked me to send her money to a cashapp account with a dude's name. We ended up in her local hotel room. Messy and smelled like crack. The sex was great and she is a little spinner but troubled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and nada.

    If there is a guy involved good chance he has her hooked on drugs especially if she is doing car dates only and is attractive.

    She is missing out on the bigger money she could be making.

    Rip off is likely.

  7. #12000
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Pretty attractive. But an aggressive and intelligent hustler. She'll insist on a car date. She might say no limits. But once you hand over the money, everything will change. She won't want you to drive far from wherever you pick her up, so that she doesn't have far to walk once she leaves the car date early. Also, the dude's voice on the phone suggests an accomplice you should probably watch out for.

    You might get a lackluster blowjob. Or more, who knows. I'm curious to hear reports. LOL.
    Texted her and nada.

    If there is a guy involved good chance he has her hooked on drugs especially if she is doing car dates only and is attractive.

    She is missing out on the bigger money she could be making.

    Rip off is likely.

  8. #11999

    More is less

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Pretty attractive. But an aggressive and intelligent hustler. She'll insist on a car date. She might say no limits. But once you hand over the money, everything will change. She won't want you to drive far from wherever you pick her up, so that she doesn't have far to walk once she leaves the car date early. Also, the dude's voice on the phone suggests an accomplice you should probably watch out for.

    You might get a lackluster blowjob. Or more, who knows. I'm curious to hear reports. LOL.
    LOL. Maybe you will be lucky. But I bet you will not even get a BJ!

  9. #11998
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I thought I give it a shot, could be the real deal who knows right, So I texted her Monday trying to set up a date no response until 5:00 when I got a call, I wasnt near my phone and no message was left. Later I called and no answer but a guy voice was on the msg. I hung up, nothing since either way.
    She's definitely real. Pretty attractive. But an aggressive and intelligent hustler. She'll insist on a car date. She might say no limits. But once you hand over the money, everything will change. She won't want you to drive far from wherever you pick her up, so that she doesn't have far to walk once she leaves the car date early. Also, the dude's voice on the phone suggests an accomplice you should probably watch out for.

    You might get a lackluster blowjob. Or more, who knows. I'm curious to hear reports. LOL.

  10. #11997
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I thought I give it a shot, could be the real deal who knows right, So I texted her Monday trying to set up a date no response until 5:00 when I got a call, I wasnt near my phone and no message was left. Later I called and no answer but a guy voice was on the msg. I hung up, nothing since either way.
    Yeah she keeps trying to call. I sent a text saying it was text or nothing. No response since.

  11. #11996

    Gabby

    I thought I give it a shot, could be the real deal who knows right, So I texted her Monday trying to set up a date no response until 5:00 when I got a call, I wasnt near my phone and no message was left. Later I called and no answer but a guy voice was on the msg. I hung up, nothing since either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...r/632827367505

    Here's a list of her links on SA:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...82#post6003682

    She's been posting on SA for years. She's one of those girls who expects an allowance while you buy her dinner in the hopes that maybe some time later you might get more.

    I'm curious if anyone has any experience with her from STG? LOL. I'd be cautious.

  12. #11995

    Damn. That is so misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    Look up the posting.

    I told everyone. I'm just glad he told me when I was on my way. Glad I only wasted a few minutes and some gas. I would have not been happy at all if I would have been told in person.
    Her ad on STG link says "Intercourse. Vaginal (FS)". That is so wrong. Will this be bait and switch? What category will this be?

  13. #11994

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    So, what is the story here? How do you know she is TS? Tell us brother!
    Was reported here that this one is a trans.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6012131

  14. #11993

    Post 11920

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    So, what is the story here? How do you know she is TS? Tell us brother!
    Look up the posting.

    I told everyone. I'm just glad he told me when I was on my way. Glad I only wasted a few minutes and some gas. I would have not been happy at all if I would have been told in person.

  15. #11992

    Story time

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee70  [View Original Post]
    Not a real woman. Is trans.
    So, what is the story here? How do you know she is TS? Tell us brother!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape