Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 30812
-
07-21-22 10:38 #19157Senior Member

Posts: 38Noa
Can someone please DM Noa's contact?
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:25 #19156Senior Member

Posts: 229Noa is worth the session. With Samara you wouldn't be able to see her. Because she only see senior members.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:11 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 38Sent you DM.
Originally Posted by Jbta215
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:40 #19154Senior Member

Posts: 226Most likely a scam
I searched one of the images, and it shows up all over the place -- Birmingham, Montgomory, Daytona, Buffalo and lots of other places. The most telling is that there are a few * leaks in the search results.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:29 #19153Senior Member

Posts: 1651The ad
Is an obvious fake right out of India or some foreign place that uses key sexual words that involve everything under the sun. The wording is actually entertaining but It's amazing people are still hoping these adds are real women and they probably account for about 50% of all the adds on there. If you are responding to them than be careful of being blackmailed.
Originally Posted by RickAllen91
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 06:23 #19152Senior Member

Posts: 57Not likely
Haven't checked the number or photos, but I'd say probably a scam. I tend to ignore any ad that uses terms like "your own style" or has a long list of activities.
Originally Posted by RickAllen91
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 06:19 #19151Senior Member

Posts: 57Barbie
Yeah I remember Barbie's ads although haven't seen them in awhile. While the age range is right, she was always a definite no for me based on her location.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 00:17 #19150Senior Member

Posts: 214She's here quite regularly. Here's her current ad.
Originally Posted by RickAllen91
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6633410.htm?cat=1
-
07-21-22 00:10 #19149Regular Member

Posts: 12New here, would appreciate help
Hey everyone was wondering if anyone knows about.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...eigh/Havannaz3
I can't seem to find much info for her from searching, one post from 2020 was all I could find. Pics seem kind of old so was kind of sketched out. If not here anyone know good Latina providers, prices can go from 300-450 for HH or H provided location is safe. Also what is LE situation in the area like and if there are tips anyone would like to give that would be appreciated as well!.
-
07-21-22 00:10 #19148Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay Safe
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/437361575288
Stay safe guys.
-
07-20-22 22:58 #19147Senior Member

Posts: 38References
Gents,
I have seen some ads where they say one needs to provide references. How do you go about that? Is it like you just give the reference number and they talk to each other?
-
07-20-22 22:27 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 88Daisi Rates
Last I recall it was $$ / $$$.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:46 #19145Regular Member

Posts: 12New here
Hey everyone was wondering if anyone knows about.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...eigh/Havannaz3
I can't seem to find much info for her from searching, one post from 2020 was all I could find. Pics seem kind of old so was kind of sketched out. If not here anyone know good Latina providers, prices can go from 300-450 for HH or H provided location is safe. Also what is LE situation in the area like and if there are tips anyone would like to give that would be appreciated as well!
-
07-20-22 18:20 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 32I'm sure we all have many stories with her in particular. If we compile them all it would turn "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" into a mini series. Thanks for the contribution. I was thinking more about putting them together into a montage like the Breaking Bad "Wendy" montage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQVW0ZXv2E.
Originally Posted by YouAreNotReal
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 17:49 #19143Regular Member

Posts: 2Jeymmy
Has anyone heard from Jeymmy lately? Last I was with her was in November of last year. We talked last month and said she was about to go on a trip. Haven't heard from her since and she no longer has the same number. She's a classy provider with no hint of demons and was always very welcoming and sensual. Would love to see her again.
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jeymmy-2/











Reply With Quote





