Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 30806
-
07-20-22 22:27 #19136Senior Member

Posts: 88Daisi Rates
Last I recall it was $$ / $$$.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 21:46 #19135Regular Member

Posts: 12New here
Hey everyone was wondering if anyone knows about.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...eigh/Havannaz3
I can't seem to find much info for her from searching, one post from 2020 was all I could find. Pics seem kind of old so was kind of sketched out. If not here anyone know good Latina providers, prices can go from 300-450 for HH or H provided location is safe. Also what is LE situation in the area like and if there are tips anyone would like to give that would be appreciated as well!
-
07-20-22 18:20 #19134Senior Member

Posts: 32I'm sure we all have many stories with her in particular. If we compile them all it would turn "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" into a mini series. Thanks for the contribution. I was thinking more about putting them together into a montage like the Breaking Bad "Wendy" montage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQVW0ZXv2E.
Originally Posted by YouAreNotReal
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 17:49 #19133Regular Member

Posts: 2Jeymmy
Has anyone heard from Jeymmy lately? Last I was with her was in November of last year. We talked last month and said she was about to go on a trip. Haven't heard from her since and she no longer has the same number. She's a classy provider with no hint of demons and was always very welcoming and sensual. Would love to see her again.
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jeymmy-2/
-
07-20-22 17:45 #19132Regular Member

Posts: 2Rita. Busty brunette with ghost nipples
Has anyone experienced this provider? She's very responsive to text messages, but she's advertising 180 for an hour which seems suspicious to me especially considering her body. I was in town on business and wanted to check her out but felt like she was probably too good to be true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/86517756
https://callescort.org/336-850-2456
-
07-20-22 16:41 #19131Senior Member

Posts: 337Barbie
Pushing 60? No way that ship has sailed, she is closer to 70 than 60.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 12:41 #19130Senior Member

Posts: 129Fake
Pictures are all over the place with different phone numbers attached.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 12:22 #19129Regular Member

Posts: 14Ava
I don't have any videos just memories. I remember tripping acid with her and getting to partake all night. Bubble bath was super trippy. During our dream she was going down on me then started laughing because in her mind she was thinking about going down on me but then came to reality and realized she was going down on me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Brindle
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 12:04 #19128Senior Member

Posts: 247Bailey Blake
Reached out to Daisi with no response.
Anyone got any info on Bailey Blake please PM.
-
07-20-22 10:38 #19127Senior Member

Posts: 827And what makes you think that this one has no demons lol? I used to see this one a long while ago, drop dead gorgeous chick but ruined herself. The last i saw her was just before covid she had track marks all over her arm, i stopped seeing her after that.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 08:34 #19126Senior Member

Posts: 480There was one woman who called herself Barbie. Reports were that she was pushin' 60.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 08:03 #19125Senior Member

Posts: 80Second one is Lily
"Next is little sexy Lily, waifish tiny blonde spinner (1 of my kryptonites). She looks like a feisty but fun little playdate:
Anyone have in-person experience with either? Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
Happy hobbying, gentlemen!”
Lily is one of the nicest, most genuine, and absolutely talented people you'll ever meet. But she'll probably want to do BBBJ only. Fwiw, she is the best at that in this area. The reason is that she's got really bad bruising on her body and necrosis on her legs from her demons (and possibly worse). She's embarrassed by it and doesn't want anyone to see.
Also, wrap it up with her.
I'd suggest this one as an alternative.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/078346903139Last edited by Member #6531; 07-20-22 at 08:04. Reason: Clarity
-
07-20-22 07:50 #19124Senior Member

Posts: 264The use of english in that ad screams fake.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 07:38 #19123Senior Member

Posts: 79The Sexiest, The freakiest & The Wettest!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/86484181#.
Try to set up an appointment this morning. Gave me an address to a private residence in downtown Raleigh. Then asked for half upfront. Told her to take a hike. Beware.
-
07-20-22 01:50 #19122Senior Member

Posts: 32Ava Baby.
Hey guys. It's probably easy to tell that I'm a fan of Baby. I've got some great videos of her. I was wondering if anyone else has any. I would love to trade. DM if you have something.
Regards.










Reply With Quote





