Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 30806
-
07-21-22 13:20 #19151Senior Member

Posts: 121Re: Eros
I've seen a couple good reviews for Jessica but nothing about Sensual Summer. Both have been posting on eros for years.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 12:51 #19150Senior Member

Posts: 226Eros: Jessica and Sensual Summer
I see two fairly similar providers with regular posts on Eros:
Jessica - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370.
Sensual Summer - https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370.
Does anybody know anything about either of these two?
Also, does anybody have suggestions for how to best use / track / filter / verify the ads on Eros? How do you watch for touring providers to see when they may come to Raleigh? How do you check out ads that have only a couple of interesting pictures and a phone number and maybe an email? Many of them have descriptions like "hello boys", "Your Sensual Escape", or "beautiful" and a telephone number in a strange area code. I doubt that you can even use area code as any kind of location indication because most of them are probably either scams or using apps to hide real phone numbers.
-
07-21-22 11:39 #19149Regular Member

Posts: 7Bailey
I do not recommend Bailey. I visited her a couple weeks ago for a half hour $$.25. I did not find her attractive at all, missing a few teeth and just looked like she's been around the block to many times. Her house is a mess and she has a small dog that stays in the bed while you are with her. She is legit and pretty nice I must admit. Anyway I attempted to do the deed but the little guy wasn't having it. My first post hopefully I didn't screw it up.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:02 #19148Senior Member

Posts: 70Kennedy
Also posts under the name kennedy.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:38 #19147Senior Member

Posts: 38Noa
Can someone please DM Noa's contact?
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:25 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 229Noa is worth the session. With Samara you wouldn't be able to see her. Because she only see senior members.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:11 #19145Senior Member

Posts: 38Sent you DM.
Originally Posted by Jbta215
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:40 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 226Most likely a scam
I searched one of the images, and it shows up all over the place -- Birmingham, Montgomory, Daytona, Buffalo and lots of other places. The most telling is that there are a few * leaks in the search results.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:29 #19143Senior Member

Posts: 1651The ad
Is an obvious fake right out of India or some foreign place that uses key sexual words that involve everything under the sun. The wording is actually entertaining but It's amazing people are still hoping these adds are real women and they probably account for about 50% of all the adds on there. If you are responding to them than be careful of being blackmailed.
Originally Posted by RickAllen91
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 06:23 #19142Senior Member

Posts: 57Not likely
Haven't checked the number or photos, but I'd say probably a scam. I tend to ignore any ad that uses terms like "your own style" or has a long list of activities.
Originally Posted by RickAllen91
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 06:19 #19141Senior Member

Posts: 57Barbie
Yeah I remember Barbie's ads although haven't seen them in awhile. While the age range is right, she was always a definite no for me based on her location.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 00:17 #19140Senior Member

Posts: 214She's here quite regularly. Here's her current ad.
Originally Posted by RickAllen91
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6633410.htm?cat=1
-
07-21-22 00:10 #19139Regular Member

Posts: 12New here, would appreciate help
Hey everyone was wondering if anyone knows about.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...eigh/Havannaz3
I can't seem to find much info for her from searching, one post from 2020 was all I could find. Pics seem kind of old so was kind of sketched out. If not here anyone know good Latina providers, prices can go from 300-450 for HH or H provided location is safe. Also what is LE situation in the area like and if there are tips anyone would like to give that would be appreciated as well!.
-
07-21-22 00:10 #19138Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay Safe
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/437361575288
Stay safe guys.
-
07-20-22 22:58 #19137Senior Member

Posts: 38References
Gents,
I have seen some ads where they say one needs to provide references. How do you go about that? Is it like you just give the reference number and they talk to each other?










Reply With Quote





