Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by craigduck  [View Original Post]
    I think she is a scammer but you should do her anyway. I look forward to your report.
    I think she is too. When I told her I see that she has ads all over and asked her where she's based, she responded asking for my address and she'll be right over. I'm not taking the chance.

  2. #428

    Amazing but but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Badyellowbone I see both great reviews and reviews that say she's a scam but the ass looks amazing. She replied to me saying she does car dates or outcall.
    I think she is a scammer but you should do her anyway. I look forward to your report.

  3. #427

    Badyellowbone

    Hey, has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Badyellowbone I see both great reviews and reviews that say she's a scam but the ass looks amazing. She replied to me saying she does car dates or outcall.

  4. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Krwlnzj  [View Original Post]
    What's up with escorts wanting ebay cards? Is this a scam?
    Yes. Scam for sure.

  5. #425

    Visiting inland empire

    Good evening gents.

    I'll be visiting the inland empire next Thursday / Friday. I was hoping if some seniors, or anyone for that matter, would be able to divulge in any information on a woman with a sure shot good time without the BS or upsell. I noticed there's a scarcity of providers who are true GFE. It would be nice to have some good Intel. I can provide some in the Midwest if you are visiting, mainly the Indianapolis area.

    Would love some input on a nice looking provider with a good open menu and no BS. Thank you in advance.

    Stay thirsty my friends.

    Apokalypto.

  6. #424

    Registration Codes / Scam?

    So I reached out to a group on Kik and got a woman claiming she does outcall. We chatted for a bit. She wanted half before she shows (75) so I said fuck it. Then she wants me to text her "Manager" he wants me to pay 100 dollars for a code to give to this girl. She is calling herself Brooklyn Claire. Her "Manager" claims I get the 100 dollars back when she shows up to see me. This is the most convoluted bunch of goofy trash I've ever heard. Has anyone else run into this?

  7. #423

    Payment

    What's up with escorts wanting ebay cards? Is this a scam?

  8. #422

    Riverside Escort

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/84930724 SAVE YOUR MONEY, these photos have to be 20 years old and she says she is 47 but I think she has been out of hight school 47 years ago. She is also much heavier than the photos suggest. She has several packages up to $300 which is supposed to include Jacuzzi and the full menu. If you go at all, take the QV, I paid for an hour and was out in 20 minutes. AVOID if the ad is taken down, the number is 951-XXX-4682. In the add she states her name is Heather.

  9. #421

    Ad has lots of sex acts listed

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this post? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/82954959.
    Sure sign of cop baiting please.

  10. #420

    Jenny

    Anyone got any intel on this post? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/82954959.

  11. #419

    LovelyLana

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    What's up my brothas. Anyone got any info on this delicious piece? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LanaLoveLane.
    She mostly uses her pd account now. But she is delicious let me tell you. Well worth it very giving lady.

  12. #418

    Looking for a good one

    So if anyone has a good one at hand I'd be down to exchange info. Looking for anything but black chicks. Not against it but I've been with a few already and I'm looking for something else. Would appreciate pms and I can give you some of the numbers I have.

    Only try to stay near Moval but riverside and Colton are alright.

    Thanks Eskimo brothers.

  13. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfRage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the midget on Lc? Is she worth it?
    Midget? Where the addy?

  14. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeTodayOff  [View Original Post]
    MILF Nikki out of Temecula?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-es...-empire-344369 is this her?

  15. #415

    Midget on Lc

    Anyone seen the midget on Lc? Is she worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape