Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 759
-
07-21-22 18:17 #429Senior Member

Posts: 348I think she is too. When I told her I see that she has ads all over and asked her where she's based, she responded asking for my address and she'll be right over. I'm not taking the chance.
Originally Posted by craigduck
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 02:02 #428Regular Member

Posts: 6Amazing but but.
I think she is a scammer but you should do her anyway. I look forward to your report.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 20:38 #427Senior Member

Posts: 348Badyellowbone
Hey, has anyone seen https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Badyellowbone I see both great reviews and reviews that say she's a scam but the ass looks amazing. She replied to me saying she does car dates or outcall.
-
07-17-22 20:55 #426Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes. Scam for sure.
Originally Posted by Krwlnzj
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 00:43 #425Senior Member

Posts: 144Visiting inland empire
Good evening gents.
I'll be visiting the inland empire next Thursday / Friday. I was hoping if some seniors, or anyone for that matter, would be able to divulge in any information on a woman with a sure shot good time without the BS or upsell. I noticed there's a scarcity of providers who are true GFE. It would be nice to have some good Intel. I can provide some in the Midwest if you are visiting, mainly the Indianapolis area.
Would love some input on a nice looking provider with a good open menu and no BS. Thank you in advance.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Apokalypto.
-
07-14-22 19:47 #424Regular Member

Posts: 1Registration Codes / Scam?
So I reached out to a group on Kik and got a woman claiming she does outcall. We chatted for a bit. She wanted half before she shows (75) so I said fuck it. Then she wants me to text her "Manager" he wants me to pay 100 dollars for a code to give to this girl. She is calling herself Brooklyn Claire. Her "Manager" claims I get the 100 dollars back when she shows up to see me. This is the most convoluted bunch of goofy trash I've ever heard. Has anyone else run into this?
-
06-30-22 15:05 #423Regular Member

Posts: 3Payment
What's up with escorts wanting ebay cards? Is this a scam?
-
06-28-22 18:06 #422Senior Member

Posts: 169Riverside Escort
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/84930724 SAVE YOUR MONEY, these photos have to be 20 years old and she says she is 47 but I think she has been out of hight school 47 years ago. She is also much heavier than the photos suggest. She has several packages up to $300 which is supposed to include Jacuzzi and the full menu. If you go at all, take the QV, I paid for an hour and was out in 20 minutes. AVOID if the ad is taken down, the number is 951-XXX-4682. In the add she states her name is Heather.
-
06-02-22 02:16 #421Regular Member

Posts: 6Ad has lots of sex acts listed
Sure sign of cop baiting please.
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 13:35 #420Senior Member

Posts: 77Jenny
Anyone got any intel on this post? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/82954959.
-
05-30-22 02:28 #419Regular Member

Posts: 4LovelyLana
She mostly uses her pd account now. But she is delicious let me tell you. Well worth it very giving lady.
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 18:13 #418Regular Member

Posts: 16Looking for a good one
So if anyone has a good one at hand I'd be down to exchange info. Looking for anything but black chicks. Not against it but I've been with a few already and I'm looking for something else. Would appreciate pms and I can give you some of the numbers I have.
Only try to stay near Moval but riverside and Colton are alright.
Thanks Eskimo brothers.
-
05-11-22 18:07 #417Senior Member

Posts: 1657Midget? Where the addy?
Originally Posted by ArmyOfRage
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 14:37 #416Senior Member

Posts: 27https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-es...-empire-344369 is this her?
Originally Posted by TakeTodayOff
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 22:24 #415Regular Member

Posts: 3Midget on Lc
Anyone seen the midget on Lc? Is she worth it?










Reply With Quote




