Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 24701
-
07-22-22 21:06 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 44The same could be said about lap dances and other services. I love handshakes and pussy as much as the next guy, but there's nothing wrong with also seeking other, deeper kinds of intimacy. That's what Lizzie (Rose) offers. Or if you just have a thing for adorable, petite redheads with hearts of pure gold, she'd love to connect with you!
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetrose/
https://onlyfans.com/radicaltransparency
-
07-22-22 20:06 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 163Red flower
Oh No! Not the dreaded red flower.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 15:16 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 88Classic on clayton.
Ok group, I'm working right by classic. I decided to try it. Great massage, wonderful handshake. When getting dressed I had a red flower on my clothes, what's it mean?
-
07-22-22 08:59 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 54Lilia
Was trying to connect with Lilia. She had her studio in the Grove area for years. Starting to think she's retired. She's been unresponsive and it doesn't look like she has any active ads.
Anyone have any info on her?
Thanks!
-
07-22-22 00:00 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 263Honestly, it's not that different. I used to be around Jupiter a lot for business and frequented the AMPs -- including the one a certain NFL owner was busted in. Everything there was the same as here, just double the price.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 16:29 #19566Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage at Happy Feet Brentwood
Lotus is closed. Go to Happy Feet Brentwood. Been around for a long time. Great Asian Massage. Walk on back, Four hands, Table Shower. Call for appointment they are sometimes very busy.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207610.html
-
07-20-22 15:14 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 1744Nice List
I miss them too!
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy618
[View Original Post]
Another provider suggested a Tammy and her double. I was all ready, saving my pennies. Another COVID causality.
-
07-20-22 11:11 #19564Regular Member

Posts: 17I'd say anyone one the list before Nikki. She is rude. It starts with her being late and continues through the session. Nobody can be that consistently late unless they just don't care. The conversation when I used to see her consisted of complaints about her neighbor and talking about other " Clients." Big turn off for me.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy618
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:13 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 138Not Like Florida
Yes, but I am sure not like Florida. I'm thinking at least 75% chance, but much more limited than you are used to.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 15:43 #19562Regular Member

Posts: 1Giving back
Just thought I would make my first post after being a long time researcher. I've had some good experiences since first discovering the reviews on this forum a few years ago and thought I would give back a little. Here are some of my favorites for anyone new on here.
Nikki (serenity) - My favorite go to. Great conversation, great massage, easy location, attractive and lovely bolt ons. Always a very nice finish. Plan on her being about 15 minutes late LOL. Go for the VIP always.
Megan. The absolute best massage! She is the best when you want the entire experience. Very nice location.
Brea. Pro Lux. Very Fit! Nice bolt ons. Super chatty but fun conversation. Very light touch massage. I think others have said she gives a great massage but I thought it was lacking a bit of pressure. The finish though, top notch.
Ivy. ProLux. Such a relaxing experience all around. She is very attractive. Small Naturals and a wonderful ass. Very minimal conversation (which is nice when you really want to zone out). The finish was perfect for me. Some might say it's pretty standard though.
Toni. St Charles. Haven't seen her in a while but she gives a great massage and has very large naturals. She is another very chatty one but it just depends on your mood. Very nice location and a great finish with those big naturals.
Eden. Angel. I've only seen her once and really want to get back to see her again. I just have the problem of not being able to book in advance and usually when I message her she is all booked up. I had a wonderful experience with her. Great massage, Great location, great conversation and the other stuff was just wonderful.
I sure do miss Tammy and Lilia.
Feel free to DM me for any other info. Or if you want to share any of your favs.
-
07-17-22 20:57 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 186Health
On vacation in downtown St. Lou looking through the massage threads didn't look too promising until I read Elnino's post about Health decided to take a chance. Glad I did they were a bit busy but left satisfied. I saw an older lady and and a slightly less older lady working both wearing masks. The options here are nothing like Florida where you are guaranteed to leave happy about 95% of the time.
-
07-17-22 15:36 #19560Regular Member

Posts: 16Health Spa on olive
Has anyone had a successful handshake at the health spa. Any information would be helpful. I will be in the Lou in 2 weeks.
-
07-17-22 08:04 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 79CY formerly VIP
I finally went to CY. They said no table shower but the massage was better than Classic and Health.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/207609.html
-
07-15-22 16:16 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 152Yes, I am!
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 13:06 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 103Rose Day Spa
It has been a few months. Good massage. Minimal tease. DIY finish. Not worth repeating for me.
Originally Posted by FaultyDoor314
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




