Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18795

    Thursday Fun

    Looking for fun in Bellevue tomorrow and have no contacts. Really want BBBJ or a camel slide but opento any suggestions.

  2. #18794

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Will be in Tacoma on Friday and considering breaking my rule of a provider has to be under 30 for this one.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...o/257981451054

    By chance has any of my fellow hobbyists seen her?

    Thanks!

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    Yes bbhunter. She has been talked about quite a bit. Every hole is open, reasonable rates. Reports say she either rushes you for the next monger or lays there like a dead fish. Something like that.

  3. #18793

    Could not resist

    This thread be like this https://youtu.be/PN5mgE69H7k.

  4. #18792

    I'm Considering.

    Hello gents,

    Will be in Tacoma on Friday and considering breaking my rule of a provider has to be under 30 for this one.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...o/257981451054

    By chance has any of my fellow hobbyists seen her?

    Thanks!

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  5. #18791

    Danicabunny

    If anyone has current phone or contact info for her, I'm willing to trade for number of a great UTR provider. I know her XXX-XXX-1171 number is dead.

    Danica was awesome and miss those amazing tits and her incredible BBBJ skills. I know she's out of state (TX) but my old fart self would get on a plane to see her and I'm not kidding!

    I saw her many times and it was always cool.

    Thanks and enjoy!

    ES.

  6. #18790

    Merigold

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with who this is.
    Would that be Triss Merigold?

  7. #18789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what her donation for an hour is? Thank you in advance.

    P.S.: I tried doing a search under "sweet carolina", "sweetcarolina", "carolina" but nothing came back. I remember reading here about her but can't find the posts.
    If I remember right she wanted 400-600 and didn't she have her own fuck van LOL.

  8. #18788
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what her donation for an hour is? Thank you in advance.

    P.S.: I tried doing a search under "sweet carolina", "sweetcarolina", "carolina" but nothing came back. I remember reading here about her but can't find the posts.
    Make that two looking for her contact info. I had her on my TNA list but can't find contact information anywhere. Does SC belong on this thread?

  9. #18787

    SweetCarolina from TNA

    Does anybody know what her donation for an hour is? Thank you in advance.

    P.S.: I tried doing a search under "sweet carolina", "sweetcarolina", "carolina" but nothing came back. I remember reading here about her but can't find the posts.

  10. #18786
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Kinsi is no upcharge but it's very much a YMMV vibe thing. But she legit loves getting creamed.
    Might you have Emarald Angel and Scarlett_13's info? Could. You PM of. You do?

  11. #18785
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    AWL is Back! The Legend!

    How's marriage treating ya bro?? LOL.
    Haha it's fine, no temptation to stray, the monogamous gene in me in really strong. I don't even live in the area anymore but it's fun to check what's going on.

  12. #18784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Kinsi is no upcharge but it's very much a YMMV vibe thing. But she legit loves getting creamed.
    Who is Kinsi? Have a link??

  13. #18783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    They never fully retire.

    She's UTR with select clients. More of a SA style thing now.
    I have not seen her on SA? PM if you think she up for another daddy.

  14. #18782

    Oh shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    Kinsi is no upcharge but it's very much a YMMV vibe thing. But she legit loves getting creamed.
    AWL is Back! The Legend!

    How's marriage treating ya bro?? LOL.

  15. #18781
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she move to Dallas to start providing there? She was winding down just as I was discovering the hobby. I never got to see her but she was on the list.
    She became a flight attendant and got knocked up by some big black guy. She always did have a thing for guys with huge dongers.

    After pushing out a baby I bet her pussy is loose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape