Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 16687
-
07-23-22 06:41 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 2192There was a barely legal girl named Kat with long hair showed up on the scene a few years ago advertising a 2 girl option with her and her mom, the lady in this ad. I showed up to see Kat solo one day, knock on the hotel room door, and out walks this lady with a dude. I did not enter the room. LOL. But I did see Kat later. I would not willingly go see this one. But someone else did and reported on it. I'm not sure how to find that old review either. It was not inspiring. I suspect if you go see this one, unless you're drunk and desperate, you'll probably just walk away.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 20:26 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 187I'm back
Anyone know anything about this one? Thought there were old reviews but could not locate them.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...k/898822977936
-
07-22-22 12:41 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 663Gabby
So the saga continues, last night 9:30 got a HI text from her, so this morning I responded. We'll see what happens next.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 11:56 #12004Regular Member

Posts: 10"Gabby"
No, I lost touch with her.
But I tried that number and I'll give you an update.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 08:58 #12003Senior Member

Posts: 2192Did you repeat? LOL.
Originally Posted by Sinconwis
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 13:58 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 2192I'm pretty sure that you will find the experience with her disappointing. Will it be a straight up rip off cash and dash type deal? Will she bail immediately or will she bail after giving you a taste? She will say what you want to hear in order to get you to give her some money. And then she has zero qualms about ditching you once she has it. At that point, you'll have to choose to escalate to physical violence or just chalk it up as a loss.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 12:08 #12001Regular Member

Posts: 10All your instincts are right
I definitely know this girl outside of the hobby. I met her at a bar about a year ago and she wanted drugs and asked me to send her money to a cashapp account with a dude's name. We ended up in her local hotel room. Messy and smelled like crack. The sex was great and she is a little spinner but troubled.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 23:46 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 206Texted her and nada.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
If there is a guy involved good chance he has her hooked on drugs especially if she is doing car dates only and is attractive.
She is missing out on the bigger money she could be making.
Rip off is likely.
-
07-20-22 18:56 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 443More is less
LOL. Maybe you will be lucky. But I bet you will not even get a BJ!
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 15:56 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 2192She's definitely real. Pretty attractive. But an aggressive and intelligent hustler. She'll insist on a car date. She might say no limits. But once you hand over the money, everything will change. She won't want you to drive far from wherever you pick her up, so that she doesn't have far to walk once she leaves the car date early. Also, the dude's voice on the phone suggests an accomplice you should probably watch out for.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
You might get a lackluster blowjob. Or more, who knows. I'm curious to hear reports. LOL.
-
07-20-22 13:05 #11997Senior Member

Posts: 223Yeah she keeps trying to call. I sent a text saying it was text or nothing. No response since.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 11:49 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 663Gabby
I thought I give it a shot, could be the real deal who knows right, So I texted her Monday trying to set up a date no response until 5:00 when I got a call, I wasnt near my phone and no message was left. Later I called and no answer but a guy voice was on the msg. I hung up, nothing since either way.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 11:26 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 443Damn. That is so misleading
Her ad on STG link says "Intercourse. Vaginal (FS)". That is so wrong. Will this be bait and switch? What category will this be?
Originally Posted by Cherokee70
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 20:18 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 359Ts
Was reported here that this one is a trans.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6012131
-
07-19-22 20:13 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 153Post 11920
Look up the posting.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
I told everyone. I'm just glad he told me when I was on my way. Glad I only wasted a few minutes and some gas. I would have not been happy at all if I would have been told in person.












Reply With Quote




