Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 1612 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16556

    Agreed

    Same experience. Tweaked, mediocre head, and 100 f / hhr. Wouldn't do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky  [View Original Post]
    Got some afternoon delight from one of my favorites from back in the day. Same fun personality but seemed tweaked on something. Still gets into it but now uses a vibrator on herself while she getting drilled. Seems to get her off pretty quickly. More booty weight than a few years ago but still hot (if you like small titties). Damage was 100 for hhr. Needs to work on her head game.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/542485103691

  2. #16555

    Kenzie St. James

    I saw her recently and just wanted to let everyone know that she looks nothing like her photos other than the tattoos. She is probably 50 lbs heavier, her room was a disgusting pigsty, and the smoke smell was unbearable. I would not recommend.

  3. #16554
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #16553

    Somewhat Open Menu

    Actually, Greek is on the table.

    Also should've added to my report: Will not likely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for added details. But what you described is far from a "very open menu". Typically when we hear "very open menu", it means BBFS and Greek are on the table. Even if for an upcharge. Everything covered and I'm guessing no Greek is standard menu with rules (I. E. Everything covered). Standard fare is typically BBBJ with covered FS.

    For $$ there is way better options put there. But again, thanks for the report so most of us know to pass.

  5. #16552

    Legit, safe, clean, and sweet

    Take a look around. Discretion is the name of the game.

    I recommend looking through previous posts to see what is right, and rip-off reports to see who is wrong.

    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I prefer sticking to older providers than the young kids.

    DM me if you want a recommendation to get you started.

    BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcgray937  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to skip the games and meeting up. Can anyone reply with links on whose legit, safe, clean and sweet?

  6. #16551

    New here and looking to see whose legit, safe, clean and sweet

    I'm new to skip the games and meeting up. Can anyone reply with links on whose legit, safe, clean and sweet?

  7. #16550

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    Texted me the other day asking if I had time for a visit, says the most recent gossip about her on the fourm has taken a hit on her business. I'm not going to white knight her but I can say she is still safe too see, I've always had good visits with her and never known her do steal or be shady so I think we can chalk it up for now as a bad run in with the one person. She doesn't watch the clock and her donations are more then fair considering she's hot as hell and the smoke smell is kind of bad but she said next time just give her a heads up and she will air it out. As far as I'm concerned, a young super hot girl that's not on drugs, does her job well and enjoys doing it is a unicorn in our area.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/849372511858
    I will state that I saw Cait one time and that is all it took for me to realize that she is over priced and does not care about the customer.

    She watched the clock with me. She wasted time by wanting to talk and left the room twice. The room was not welcoming. She lit up a cigarette without asking in front of me. Her BJ was lackluster and worthless. No CG. I would have had a more enjoyable time with an inflatable doll.

    Glad you and others have been satisfied. This man expects more for the price she charges.

  8. #16549
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCam58  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the scene for a few years. Since covid has anyone heard from Star? The tiny blonde spinner? Or any other good providers right now? I had 2 girls set up but one moved to FL and the other to PA. Star was one of my faves from way back then and I didn't know if she still did this line of work or not. I also visited the girls of EE back then. Are they still around?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/026296328900

    Do a search, she's got mixed reviews.

  9. #16548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Cait

    This review perfectly describes my experience with her as well. Friendly, eager to please, and no hint of anything shady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    Texted me the other day asking if I had time for a visit, says the most recent gossip about her on the fourm has taken a hit on her business. I'm not going to white knight her but I can say she is still safe too see, I've always had good visits with her and never known her do steal or be shady so I think we can chalk it up for now as a bad run in with the one person. She doesn't watch the clock and her donations are more then fair considering she's hot as hell and the smoke smell is kind of bad but she said next time just give her a heads up and she will air it out. As far as I'm concerned, a young super hot girl that's not on drugs, does her job well and enjoys doing it is a unicorn in our area.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/849372511858

  10. #16547
    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    Texted me the other day asking if I had time for a visit, says the most recent gossip about her on the fourm has taken a hit on her business. I'm not going to white knight her but I can say she is still safe too see, I've always had good visits with her and never known her do steal or be shady so I think we can chalk it up for now as a bad run in with the one person. She doesn't watch the clock and her donations are more then fair considering she's hot as hell and the smoke smell is kind of bad but she said next time just give her a heads up and she will air it out. As far as I'm concerned, a young super hot girl that's not on drugs, does her job well and enjoys doing it is a unicorn in our area.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/849372511858
    You'll get good pussy until she's done using you and starts ripping you off. Enjoy the ride down.

  11. #16546

    Cait

    Texted me the other day asking if I had time for a visit, says the most recent gossip about her on the fourm has taken a hit on her business. I'm not going to white knight her but I can say she is still safe too see, I've always had good visits with her and never known her do steal or be shady so I think we can chalk it up for now as a bad run in with the one person. She doesn't watch the clock and her donations are more then fair considering she's hot as hell and the smoke smell is kind of bad but she said next time just give her a heads up and she will air it out. As far as I'm concerned, a young super hot girl that's not on drugs, does her job well and enjoys doing it is a unicorn in our area.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/849372511858

  12. #16545

    Very open menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    Been working down my list.

    Dreamed of Barbie / Natasha last week. She lives in a house in E. Dayton. Damage was $$ for hhr.

    Pros: She's a professional. No signs of usage and a very open menu. Way more mature and grounded than most providers I've dreamed of. Communication good.

    Cons: House is full of kids who may or may not know what she does for a living. (Dreams happen in the basement.) A little heavier than her pics but not BBW.

    Rules: Everything covered. No kissing. Don't touch her hair.

    Started CBJ, moved to DATY, then mish, then cowgirl, then finished reverse cowgirl.

    She says she does domination as well.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/571958940501

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-646-1537
    Thanks for added details. But what you described is far from a "very open menu". Typically when we hear "very open menu", it means BBFS and Greek are on the table. Even if for an upcharge. Everything covered and I'm guessing no Greek is standard menu with rules (I. E. Everything covered). Standard fare is typically BBBJ with covered FS.

    For $$ there is way better options put there. But again, thanks for the report so most of us know to pass.

  13. #16544

    Man its been awhile

    I've been out of the scene for a few years. Since covid has anyone heard from Star? The tiny blonde spinner? Or any other good providers right now? I had 2 girls set up but one moved to FL and the other to PA. Star was one of my faves from way back then and I didn't know if she still did this line of work or not. I also visited the girls of EE back then. Are they still around?

  14. #16543

    Too much for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    Been working down my list.

    Dreamed of Barbie / Natasha last week. She lives in a house in E. Dayton. Damage was $$ for hhr.

    Pros: She's a professional. No signs of usage and a very open menu. Way more mature and grounded than most providers I've dreamed of. Communication good.

    Cons: House is full of kids who may or may not know what she does for a living. (Dreams happen in the basement.) A little heavier than her pics but not BBW.

    Rules: Everything covered. No kissing. Don't touch her hair.

    Started CBJ, moved to DATY, then mish, then cowgirl, then finished reverse cowgirl.

    She says she does domination as well.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/571958940501

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-646-1537
    Typical Dayton girl. No kissing. Everything covered. Children in the house. She is over weight. And she is expecting $$ per half. No thank you and I hope the rest of you pass.

  15. #16542

    Tristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this bbw thanks.

    https://callescort.org/937-824-0136
    Stress relief? She advertises, HAH. Cost a100 for 1/2 hr back and leg massage. Fully clothed. No flip. No nothing else because I didn't request "happy ending". Tried to upsell her roommate. Tried to fondle tits, not allowed. Wanted more. I left pissed giving her the finger slamming the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape