Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 37623
-
07-20-22 09:03 #26043Senior Member

Posts: 85Reflection or Relaxing Waters
Anyone every try Relaxing Waters at 22 & Schoenherr or Reflection Massage near 22 & Hayes? Getting desperate in the north Macomb area as not much is out here anymore. Reading Forum I found that Massage Studio at 21 & Gratiot, Cherry Blossom on 59, Ultimate Thai on 59 and Super Hands at 23 & Card are all legit with no extras unless anyone can tell me different. Alice, Van Dyke Spa and Asian Hawaii are OK but looking for something new. AMP or Independent is fine so if you know of any please send me a message. Thanks!
-
07-20-22 08:07 #26042Senior Member

Posts: 424Natasha
She let my daty a few years ago. It was sweet. She refused to fuck but I suspect she wanted to and she thought about it so I believe its possible.
Originally Posted by Hockey4848
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 07:50 #26041Senior Member

Posts: 254Well.
She scheduled an appointment then canceled it with some BS excuses. That's as far as I got.
Originally Posted by Hockey4848
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 07:37 #26040Senior Member

Posts: 77No just her place no out call.
Originally Posted by TheBro
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 01:15 #26039Senior Member

Posts: 400Outcall
Does Natasha do outcalls to hotels?
-
07-19-22 23:55 #26038Senior Member

Posts: 254Natasha
Never got a response from her. That's the farthest I can go. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hockey4848
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 23:33 #26037Senior Member

Posts: 750Green Day Spa - 9 Mile & Ryan. Susie
I popped in there recently and drew Susie? I think she was cute but never took the mask off. Massage was really good, the Bella Touch business model. Firm massage, got about 10 minutes of 4 hands, back walking, hot stones, etc. Solid HE on the flip. She is very skilled. I got my hands on some decent tits and nips under the shirt; she allowed about the clothes on her nice ass and gap, but denied under the clothes on the bottom. Got the full hour. On the way out, I saw 2 unattractive larger women. Not sure if they do the massages or are a mamasan tag team. That is all.
JD.
-
07-19-22 19:00 #26036Senior Member

Posts: 40Natasha Novi
How far have you guys gotten with her? Blow on tits, make out, dirty talk, she plays with your backdoor is the usual. Anyone gone farther?
-
07-19-22 17:33 #26035Senior Member

Posts: 136Jesse at Pacific
I decided to try someone new. Jesse at Pacific on 44th. I searched the forum but couldn't find any posts on her. Decided to TOFTT.
Experience was mediocre. I hadn't been to Pacific in quite some time and now I remember why. Place is kind of a dump. Has a musty smell to it. The rooms aren't exactly clean. Jesse is friendly. Not the girl in the pics, obviously, but looks somewhat similar. I got my full hour, limited menu. Technique on the HE was poor.
Even though the experience wasn't horrible, I won't repeat. There are so many better options.
Stay safe out there.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/025228328093
-
07-19-22 15:03 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 484Thanks, that makes sense. Yeah there's not too much going on in that area from what I read here.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 14:19 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 1263Morgan
Morgan has had some good reviews. Check out the Lansing and Ann Arbor threads.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 14:16 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 846I meant to type Too Much.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 13:43 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 311Real
She is real. I spoke with her and she told me she used to work at one of those bikini rub places. Unfortunately, she still follows the same business model. I passed on her.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 11:26 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 228Ahhh crap that's what I get for hurrying. My bad.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:28 #26029Senior Member

Posts: 190Packed my bag for a trip to Bonitaville
My girl Bonita has been traveling all over the place so far this summer. So after getting confirmation she's back, so was I!
As always, I was greeted with a warm smile and a big hug.
Then onto the table for a MUCH needed release of tension.
Guys, if you don't know about her, you really need to pay her a visit. She's easy on the eyes, great at what she does. And even better, has a great time doing it. I've NEVER had a disappointing session with this gem. She's not FS, but that's not my thing. Just Google Bonita Massage Detroit for the contact info.
You will really be glad that you did!!










Reply With Quote





