Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 11032
-
07-19-22 23:26 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 208No personal experience but just about a month ago someone was implying she was spreading stds.
Originally Posted by BlackHorse
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 22:11 #5526Regular Member

Posts: 7Audelia Wilde and others
Finally pulled the trigger on her 2 weeks ago in Seattle after many good reviews across the internet. She didn't disappoint. Followed directions well and I would consider her RBGFE. Really try's to please you with DT, FF, dirty talk, and more. Classic little * I had a great time with her. Would recommend.
Saw Angelsent before TNA imploded. Lots of fun energy and full safety girl. Pics are a bit misleading (angles, haha).
Amiri Sins- petite stripper from Atlanta, saw on on TNA as well. Great show and chill girl. Have a feeling her menu is pretty open as long as safety is involved.
Emma grace (Tacoma) - wouldn't recommend. She didn't seem that into it and the house was run down.
Happy hunting!
-
07-19-22 20:36 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 84Sapphire and Naughty Nina
Look them up on PD. Both have plenty reviews.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
Both have mostly No's on their list. So you can decide to proceed via the reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...d/NaughtyNinaa
Oddly enough though, this site she's under the shemale and don't know if this is an error.
https://hot.com/us/or/portland/shema...ty-nina/m-nog7
Good luck.
-
07-19-22 19:49 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 988Not worth it. All safety.
Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 15:21 #5523Regular Member

Posts: 13Has anyone seen Sapphire Stone or Naughty Nina?
Found these two on Tryst, wondering if anyone has experience with them.
https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-stone
https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyninaa
-
07-19-22 11:32 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 161Oh fuck this *****. She ghosted me when I showed up to her hotel and then had the nerve to threaten me when I complained. "Go ahead and write an alert and I'll make sure you're ruined on TNA" kind of stuff. It was also written one might want to be extra safe when it comes to their health and her.
Originally Posted by BlackHorse
[View Original Post]
Shitty person nonetheless.
-
07-19-22 02:03 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 511Kori
I have some out-dated info, I saw her about 3 times when she lived up north about 7 years ago, and she was fun and also BBFS at that time. I have tried to get with her several times in the past year or so with no response, so I gave up.
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 21:38 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 67Kori
Does anyone have info on Kori? Looks like a decent BnG CD if legit.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/421299213924
-
07-18-22 15:24 #5519Regular Member

Posts: 6Ashley
Hi Guys,
Any feedback on this provider. She is on TNA too.
https://backpage.ly/everett/personal...3463_i13365518
-
07-18-22 14:02 #5518Regular Member

Posts: 6Ashley
Any feedback on this provider?
https://backpage.ly/everett/personal...3463_i13365518#.
-
07-18-22 13:04 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 50I can confirm. Although when I saw her (like 2+ years ago) there was no baby damage and body was tighter than what her pics show now. Everything covered, mediocre skills. I had left her hotel incall (my mistake) to get a drink and asked if she wanted anything. She didn't want anything and she seemed really cool up to that point but while I was out she texts me saying her ex showed up and is causing drama or a scene. 99% likely bullshit but like I said, her skills were mediocre at best so I just loled and shrugged it off. I believe I paid for a 90 minute session and I got 2 nuts in so wasn't really that much of a loss in my book.
Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace
[View Original Post]
She did mention she had been to rehab for meth and now she just does a bunch of blow. But again, this was a little over 2 years ago.
-
07-18-22 10:49 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 2184Thanks for sharing. Good updated intel here. Yeah, just before TNA went down, per pics did imply some additional weight. With her no BBFS she is now a hard no for many of us at that price point.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 10:40 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 161So for 350 I can use a condom with a fat smelly hairy chick? Awesome! I love what the Seattle scene has become!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 10:33 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 91Hard Time!
Apparently the providers are doing little business after TNA is down, yesterday I saw one working in her garden, and she had the face that she was not very happy.
-
07-18-22 01:35 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 110Lexxxyluv
Thanks for all that, saved me the time and money. Appreciate the quick response.
Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace
[View Original Post]
Cheers!












Reply With Quote




