Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 735 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 11021
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5531

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any experience with this lady by any chance? This just seems to good to be true. I could be wrong though but the way it looks to me I don't think so. To be honest I hope she is real and has a good reputation. Let me know guys and as always be safe out here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86452962
    There are so many similar ads on there "pussy eater needed" etc, that it pretty much has to be a scam. Also to be legit, I think the city location should be in the ad title before you click it on. Good luck there, so many fake ads.

  2. #5530
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidAcct3  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for Nina, but Sapphire is more YMMV (I got a couple of items from her no list on PD, but were on her likes list on TNA). That being said I saw her when she was new-ish. What I can tell you is that they either are or know someone who has solid airbrushing skills in Photoshop. So if you're good with a little thicker and put on your real life glasses, you'll be fine. I was OK with my ROI for the one visit, but unlikely I would do it again.

    For reference this is what she looked like when I saw her https://ibb.co/CP7Qdvt.
    Yeah, Sapphire was a go to of mine when her HH was $$, but now it's $$ YMMV but covered everything and initially no DATY but been able to after meeting with her a lot. She got a BBL and a breast reduction, which is unfortunate as she had a really nice petite body. Now she's much fuller (not overweight). Still really hot but for $$$ for HH I need BBBJ or at least DFK.

    Nina is less impressive. Pretty boring and wasn't too into it. Sapphire is always done up and ready to go.

  3. #5529

    This Seems TGTBT

    Anyone has any experience with this lady by any chance? This just seems to good to be true. I could be wrong though but the way it looks to me I don't think so. To be honest I hope she is real and has a good reputation. Let me know guys and as always be safe out here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/86452962

  4. #5528
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Found these two on Tryst, wondering if anyone has experience with them.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-stone

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyninaa
    I can't speak for Nina, but Sapphire is more YMMV (I got a couple of items from her no list on PD, but were on her likes list on TNA). That being said I saw her when she was new-ish. What I can tell you is that they either are or know someone who has solid airbrushing skills in Photoshop. So if you're good with a little thicker and put on your real life glasses, you'll be fine. I was OK with my ROI for the one visit, but unlikely I would do it again.

    For reference this is what she looked like when I saw her https://ibb.co/CP7Qdvt.

  5. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHorse  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Any feedback on this provider. She is on TNA too.

    https://backpage.ly/everett/personal...3463_i13365518
    No personal experience but just about a month ago someone was implying she was spreading stds.

  6. #5526

    Audelia Wilde and others

    Finally pulled the trigger on her 2 weeks ago in Seattle after many good reviews across the internet. She didn't disappoint. Followed directions well and I would consider her RBGFE. Really try's to please you with DT, FF, dirty talk, and more. Classic little * I had a great time with her. Would recommend.

    Saw Angelsent before TNA imploded. Lots of fun energy and full safety girl. Pics are a bit misleading (angles, haha).

    Amiri Sins- petite stripper from Atlanta, saw on on TNA as well. Great show and chill girl. Have a feeling her menu is pretty open as long as safety is involved.

    Emma grace (Tacoma) - wouldn't recommend. She didn't seem that into it and the house was run down.

    Happy hunting!

  7. #5525

    Sapphire and Naughty Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Found these two on Tryst, wondering if anyone has experience with them.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-stone

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyninaa
    Look them up on PD. Both have plenty reviews.

    Both have mostly No's on their list. So you can decide to proceed via the reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...d/NaughtyNinaa

    Oddly enough though, this site she's under the shemale and don't know if this is an error.

    https://hot.com/us/or/portland/shema...ty-nina/m-nog7

    Good luck.

  8. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCouple  [View Original Post]
    Found these two on Tryst, wondering if anyone has experience with them.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-stone

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyninaa
    Not worth it. All safety.

  9. #5523

    Has anyone seen Sapphire Stone or Naughty Nina?

    Found these two on Tryst, wondering if anyone has experience with them.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sapphire-stone

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughtyninaa

  10. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHorse  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Any feedback on this provider. She is on TNA too.

    https://backpage.ly/everett/personal...3463_i13365518
    Oh fuck this *****. She ghosted me when I showed up to her hotel and then had the nerve to threaten me when I complained. "Go ahead and write an alert and I'll make sure you're ruined on TNA" kind of stuff. It was also written one might want to be extra safe when it comes to their health and her.

    Shitty person nonetheless.

  11. #5521

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Kori? Looks like a decent BnG CD if legit.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/421299213924
    I have some out-dated info, I saw her about 3 times when she lived up north about 7 years ago, and she was fun and also BBFS at that time. I have tried to get with her several times in the past year or so with no response, so I gave up.

  12. #5520

    Kori

    Does anyone have info on Kori? Looks like a decent BnG CD if legit.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/421299213924

  13. #5519

    Ashley

    Hi Guys,

    Any feedback on this provider. She is on TNA too.

    https://backpage.ly/everett/personal...3463_i13365518

  14. #5518

    Ashley


  15. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Well, she got ran out of TNA for apparently a pretty big rob of over $1500 so that's bad. Her body is not as tight as pictured with some baby damage and her skill is mediocre at best. Granted, I've only seen her once and our chemistry may just be poor or she has an off day but I would not recommend.
    I can confirm. Although when I saw her (like 2+ years ago) there was no baby damage and body was tighter than what her pics show now. Everything covered, mediocre skills. I had left her hotel incall (my mistake) to get a drink and asked if she wanted anything. She didn't want anything and she seemed really cool up to that point but while I was out she texts me saying her ex showed up and is causing drama or a scene. 99% likely bullshit but like I said, her skills were mediocre at best so I just loled and shrugged it off. I believe I paid for a 90 minute session and I got 2 nuts in so wasn't really that much of a loss in my book.

    She did mention she had been to rehab for meth and now she just does a bunch of blow. But again, this was a little over 2 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape