Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 10967
-
07-21-22 15:52 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 2111Anika
I took her swimming the other day (hope the pic attachment works) and she did a cool hand-stand. She was pretty cool with me but a little hyper. I got the impression that she would drop a lot more of the rules if I could figure out her poison (she refused the booze I offered her). She has put on some weight relative to the pics she uses though. Who hasn't in Covid times?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 15:39 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 203Athena
I couldn't agree more. She's acting like a high end escort. Thus she gets compared to ones you can find on Eros etc. Hotter can be found for less money.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I'd do her for 4-5 if there's no clock and no condoms in the way.
That being said I'd pay a grand to bang a famous pornstar. Riley Reid for example LOL.
-
07-21-22 13:22 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 55How so? Are girls connecting through Cashapp / Venmo etc?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:48 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 2111Athena whatever
She's not that hot bro. I've been seeing hotness like this (and better, honestly) for a lot less on open-ended dates (no clock watching). Also, always remember there are three parts that make up a good date:
1) Appearance / hotness.
2) Performance / ability to use that hotness to produce a long-lasting erection.
3) Attitude / a desire to be there / a smiling face / a reasonable allowance is often part of this.
I feel that anyone asking for that high of an allowance (while watching the clock) can't possibly perform at the same level as someone hungrier.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:39 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 318Athenamarie
Just curious if anyone has met with this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-c2fab2c9ccda
Looks like she comes to Boston on the weekends, has a strict one hour time frame, and will only go one round. She led most of the discussion. Only $1 k ppm. Is anyone paying that? She is hot but that's insane.
-
07-21-22 00:49 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 308Rise of cashapp / venmo / etc really ruined the site.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 01:51 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 55Sorry you're right, I'm not familiar with the terms, as I have a free account that I use to browse around just to see the options.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
I'd like to have 1-2 regulars in the rotation so that I can efficiently get the needs met.
I'll definitely give premium a try and see if it's worth it. If you have any advice to share, I'd appreciate it.
-
07-19-22 21:35 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 702LOL. Quite the endorsement.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:32 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 702Looks like the typical pro / semi-pro profile.
Originally Posted by GulfExpress
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:31 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 702There is no "VIP" on Seeking. Do you mean Premium? Or Diamond. If it's Diamond, it's definitely not worth it. But try it and report back.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 17:58 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 55With the economy expected to tank, I would imagine an uptick in Seeking activity. I wouldn't mind upgrading to VIP at that point. Right now, it still seems like a lot of effort is necessary to get someone cooperative.
-
07-19-22 14:25 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 7Any one have seen this girl
Recently created profile, hard to trust.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-0bfdfebbff06
-
07-19-22 12:23 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 1270I saw her in June
All we could manage was a car date which is totally not my thing. Decent BBBJCIMWS but not worth the money. Her pics are old, she has some flab and stretch marks now. Face look well used for her age. If she offered a BJ for $50, I would consider a repeat, otherwise no thank you.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:45 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 376Any information? Boston area.
-
07-19-22 05:52 #6933Regular Member

Posts: 23Baby Kayy
Good morning guys!
Just wondering, has anyone been with this girl? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-52237750f1a8.
I know it's in providence but the Rhode Island section is dead. And since it's not that far from us I'm hoping one of you has info. We've talked and made plans but I just don't want to be catfished LOL. Appreciate the help and stay safe out there.










Reply With Quote






