Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 10956
-
07-19-22 14:25 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 7Any one have seen this girl
Recently created profile, hard to trust.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-0bfdfebbff06
-
07-19-22 12:23 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 1268I saw her in June
All we could manage was a car date which is totally not my thing. Decent BBBJCIMWS but not worth the money. Her pics are old, she has some flab and stretch marks now. Face look well used for her age. If she offered a BJ for $50, I would consider a repeat, otherwise no thank you.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:45 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 376Any information? Boston area.
-
07-19-22 05:52 #6933Regular Member

Posts: 23Baby Kayy
Good morning guys!
Just wondering, has anyone been with this girl? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-52237750f1a8.
I know it's in providence but the Rhode Island section is dead. And since it's not that far from us I'm hoping one of you has info. We've talked and made plans but I just don't want to be catfished LOL. Appreciate the help and stay safe out there.
-
07-18-22 20:21 #6932Banned Member

Posts: 257Danielle from Gardner mass
This is Danielle. She has a couple of kids. But she's irresponsible mom. Talks about mama bear crap? Lmao. She doesn't take care of her kids and abandon them. She's hard into drugs. Fetty pins. Molly. Bar's etc. She is not lady like or feminine at all. Talks like a Man. Really Guetta street thug way about her. Has a nice body. But is not taking care of herself so I have no idea what she's looking like nowadays. I was really good friends with her. But she ripped me off and now we're number one enemies oh well she is legit though.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:53 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 2109Joker
I saw her a few times a few years back and it was not a bad experience at all. Not the prettiest face, but she makes up for it in other ways. Or she did when I saw her. Had demons back then at least. Over the years she could have become more jaded (and / or more trapped by demons) but I think her profile text goes way back. You got to realize that they write their profile in a certain idealistic frame of mind, which doesn't always last. I've learned not to put too much emphasis on what the profile says. Always validate in the live setting and find out the real her (or sometimes the multiple personalities).
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 05:02 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 742This one seems fun, not
Jokerswife on SA has red flags all over it https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-548d488fabf9.
Just reading what she wrote screams as to how jaded she is.
It was an entertaining read, would not contact her, ever.
Was worth the laugh though.
-
07-17-22 02:20 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 77What's her screenname on secretbenefits? Mind dropping me a link?
Originally Posted by CambridgeSci
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 10:31 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 317Junk?
I have been off and on the site a couple of times. Seems to be a lot more scammers but I have still found a couple of real ones to meet up with. Couple of thoughts 1. It is summer. A lot of college age coeds have gone home but I found a MILF or two for fun. 2. Anyone that reaches out to you is most likely a scammer in my experience.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
Overall. Not completely dead but a little harder than a year or two ago.
-
07-16-22 09:36 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 376Nope SA is trash now! It's not close to how it use to be now you really have to put in effort to find something. Here are pics of junkies / scammers that make new accounts all the time.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 16:44 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 82Dead?
Does this site seem absolutely dead now? Always the same scammers / junkies online and when you look at the new account it just seems like bots and the same girls recycling accounts. Am I crazy or has SA fallen off big time?
-
07-14-22 14:26 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 45CeCe
Also on secretbenefits (where we connected). Agree on unreliable and works nights / hard to schedule in general. Ended up blowing up at me and passed. Glad somebody had fun!
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-22 07:06 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 308I also believe she is on EROS (she changes SNs on SA often for a reason):
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...963.htm?cat=58
-
07-13-22 21:54 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 232Naiii
This girl is real, and is quite hot, but is a schemer. I should have known right away when she revealed her actual location as Lynn. Nothing good happens there. Also, I think she is only attracted to females. She had a pretty cold disposition towards me and refused to even do a peck on the lips. She had a poster on her wall of two naked women caressing one another and said there was another girl in the house. Everything was covered at her insistence.
When we finished round one, I went to go get more covers at the corner store while she waited in my car down the street and when I came back she had ran off with the donation and followed up with a ridiculous, rude text.
I would simply avoid unless you can convince her with a low ball offer. Like 150 or less.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-d5320c59ed17
Cecegoddess420
This one really likes getting sex LOL she's kind of a freak. Gave a nice BBBJ too. But not reliable. Canceled on me three separate times. Seems a bit mentally unstable too if you find her social media. Also, covered FS as she said she doesn't like being on any form of hormonal birth control.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-e76dbb54f365
-
07-12-22 17:14 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 308Bingo. And more and more girls are reading these platonic success stories (fake or not) and holding out for this, because it's less work. That's also why there are so many pay for pic girls now too. Again, less work (if they have an OF, I'd at least understand it).
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
This is also why my last few rounds of success was from single moms. Single moms work hard, they need help with bills. They also need good dick. I am there to provide both and it usually goes well, even though obv you'll have more semi-pros in this category as a result due to this experience. Not so much room for negotiation, but the prices are more amenable (as well as the rules) because they have usually been at it for a bit and understand the market a bit more to get income (esp if you have game).
I've found single girls 20-25 but the rate usually starts at 400, and their are often rules / asking for cashapp later / flakiness, esp as the years have gone on.











Reply With Quote




