Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 928 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 13915
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9460
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Yes sad. I'm sure she was a smoke show 30 years ago. Not my type even though she's probably close to my age but I found her and that's all I can say. Just wish a current pic was available so we could decide for ourselves.
    Can you imagine what she smells like?

    Its depressing just thinking about the guys that are actually paying her for something.

    I'd rather jackoff with a rusty metal glove.

  2. #9459
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    If those are the best glamour pics she has imagine just how old and worn out she looks in real life? Very sad that a lady in her late 60's has to turn tricks just to pay her rent.
    Yes sad. I'm sure she was a smoke show 30 years ago. Not my type even though she's probably close to my age but I found her and that's all I can say. Just wish a current pic was available so we could decide for ourselves.

  3. #9458

    Coming to Vegas

    Hello all!

    First time in Vegas! I'll be getting in tomorrow night are there any do and don't when talking to the girls out here I know it Vegas so it's practically legal or am I wrong? I heard that people the professional with acceptance. I'm staying at one of the nice casino's on the strip for the first few nights but are there any hotels that aren't SW friendly?

    Last question, are there any must see girls or legit porn stars in the area that might be around? Dm's with your favorite girls info and where to find their reviews / ads / pics would be appreciated.

  4. #9457

    AmyLynn

    If those are the best glamour pics she has imagine just how old and worn out she looks in real life? Very sad that a lady in her late 60's has to turn tricks just to pay her rent.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow she looks old!

    Did you find her in a hospice or a skilled nursing home?

    She looks like the grim reaper is chasing her.

  5. #9456

    AmberLynn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Wow she looks old!

    Did you find her in a hospice or a skilled nursing home?

    She looks like the grim reaper is chasing her.
    Because she IS fucking old. That ain't MILF territory, it's GILF. It's a little sad that she didn't save any money and needs to take loads and suck cock until she moves into the assisted living facility.

    Maybe she's holding off the grim reaper by giving him blowjobs with a finger up his ass. lol

  6. #9455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    That person doesn't come close to the description of Amy Lynn in the first post. Mistake maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Oops, I couldn't tell who the reply was for. Maybe a mistake. I waas just trying to share that there were quite a few ads on Sydney Sloan.
    Quote Originally Posted by SdJim  [View Original Post]
    Took me a minute to find her ad on LC, but if you search AmyLynn she pops up. One word, capital A and L in her name.
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    Would it be too much trouble for you to provide a link to any add of Amy Lynn's? I searched LC and found nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    Both have been discussed and reviewed here. I've seen the first one twice and enjoyed both times, but she can admittedly be rude and flakey if you don't follow her instructions to the letter, starting with her rule about not using texting apps. She also has many reviews out there, just google her number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Guys if any of you decide to see her please do a review because the number of times that I have texted her from different numbers and asked if BBFS was on the table she was always adamant with a stern No! So this way I / We would know who's lying thanks!

  7. #9454
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Wow she looks old!

    Did you find her in a hospice or a skilled nursing home?

    She looks like the grim reaper is chasing her.

  8. #9453

  9. #9452

    I'm pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Anybody tried out this little hottie? I've been curious but wanted to see if anyone has an experience they'd share.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/86455896

    Or this one

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/86442451

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.
    Both have been discussed and reviewed here. I've seen the first one twice and enjoyed both times, but she can admittedly be rude and flakey if you don't follow her instructions to the letter, starting with her rule about not using texting apps. She also has many reviews out there, just google her number.

  10. #9451

    Looking for some help

    Hey mongers,

    Anybody tried out this little hottie? I've been curious but wanted to see if anyone has an experience they'd share.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/86455896

    Or this one

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/86442451

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.

  11. #9450

    Visiting looking for escort agency

    I'll be in town next month for a few days. Are there any of the escort agencies that are better or worse than others? I've scrolled through the forums a bit, but haven't seen much mention of specific ones.

  12. #9449

    Could use some help!

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    Would it be too much trouble for you to provide a link to any add of Amy Lynn's? I searched LC and found nothing.
    Hello fellow mongers. Sorry such a short time to ask for info but in Vegas until Thursday morning. I'm wondering who has great service with DFK, can do a long BBBJ, and has huge tits? I thought I got my fix in Cali but after seeing the girls in Vegas I feel like I need at least 1 more good round. I tried reading reviews but not getting much info. I'd like to spend around 300 or so and I understand you only get so much for that but have to ask. Thanks in advance.

  13. #9448
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    Would it be too much trouble for you to provide a link to any add of Amy Lynn's? I searched LC and found nothing.
    Pretty simple to just type in the name Amy Lynn listcrawler.

  14. #9447
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    *Being a older guy I have no problem with 40+ ladies from LC. I've have found them to be a reliable*affordable means for a happy ending. I recently saw amy lynn, a tall, built blond with a great smile,*attitude*and energetic. *We chatted*briefly via text and arranged an appointment*in her henderson town house. I was greeted*by her in a brown body stocking, beautiful smile, huge tits and led upstairs. Her home and community was clean and seemed safe. I left her donation in a silver bowl by the massage table and I got naked in front of her to ease any LEO issues. I laid down and enjoyed lite conversation during a OK massage. She rubbed her skin all over me and I enjoyed her huge tits while she gave me a HJ at first. After a few we moved over to her bed. She gave a very good BBJ and took a face fux well. The bbj lasted about 10 minutes and then she said " I want to ride you" then*sat on it. Raw no cover. She wiggled, giggled and squeezed. She leaned back to show me everything while making my member disappear into her puz. She enjoyed my fondling of her lips while she rode me. She got really wet and seemed to enjoy it. I flipped her on her back, told her " I am going to fux you good" and started to HAMMER. She was very responsive, vocal and took it well. I had her face down ass up and drove her doggie. She would queef when all the way out / all the way in. After several positions she finally said I was wearing her out. I told her 69 for the big win. Her puz was great, clean, odor free, tight, small pink. She asked me to tell her when it was time and not to eat her ass or CIM. Her reflection in the mirrored doors was hot. I obliged and gave her warning. My love still hit her in the hair and she laughed and continued to pull it until I said no more. We showered together afterwards to clean up and chatted a little more.
    Would it be too much trouble for you to provide a link to any add of Amy Lynn's? I searched LC and found nothing.

  15. #9446
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same. There's a current thread about her in the BBBJ Queen section.
    Check out the BBBJ Queen user blog. The latest page literally is talking about her. She's been around a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape