Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 928 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 13915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same. There's a current thread about her in the BBBJ Queen section.
    If your into crack head, trailer trash, old, fucked up teeth, black dirty feet then she's the one for you.

  2. #9444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    I thought the same. There's a current thread about her in the BBBJ Queen section.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this on recently. Seem to remember something on her a while back and tried to search posts but not sure if its the same kimber? She just had a review show up on ter but idk. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/84700708#.

  3. #9443
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSdrkScrts  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled upon this diamond in the rough. Holly is smoking hot petite spinner. Perfect body, great legs, banging ass, dirty blond and smart. She s multi-faceted traveling nurse, exotic dancer, adult content creator / actress. Spectacular PSE and she's super clean. Not mention she has cool personality. Someone want to hang out with.

    She's 450 hour.

    She can reached thru her Instagram https://instagram.com/holly_hollywoo...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.

    If you need her mobile pm me.
    Not sure if she has an ad up but FYI it seems like she is back in Vegas and working.

  4. #9442

    Kimber

    Anyone seen this on recently. Seem to remember something on her a while back and tried to search posts but not sure if its the same kimber? She just had a review show up on ter but idk. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/84700708#.

  5. #9441

    AmyLynn

    Took me a minute to find her ad on LC, but if you search AmyLynn she pops up. One word, capital A and L in her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Oops, I couldn't tell who the reply was for. Maybe a mistake. I waas just trying to share that there were quite a few ads on Sydney Sloan.

  6. #9440
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    That person doesn't come close to the description of Amy Lynn in the first post. Mistake maybe?
    Oops, I couldn't tell who the reply was for. Maybe a mistake. I waas just trying to share that there were quite a few ads on Sydney Sloan.

  7. #9439
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    Google search Sydney Sloan Las Vegas Escort.
    That person doesn't come close to the description of Amy Lynn in the first post. Mistake maybe?

  8. #9438

    Correct

    But you still run the risk of an inadvertent DATYCIM. That's why on the infrequent occasions that I see PSE ladies I try to schedule early so I'm the first guy of the morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Even the ones that do BB won't care if you use a rubber.

  9. #9437

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Any link to an ad?
    Google search Sydney Sloan Las Vegas Escort.

  10. #9436
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    *Being a older guy I have no problem with 40+ ladies from LC. I've have found them to be a reliable*affordable means for a happy ending. I recently saw amy lynn, a tall, built blond with a great smile,*attitude*and energetic. *We chatted*briefly via text and arranged an appointment*in her henderson town house. I was greeted*by her in a brown body stocking, beautiful smile, huge tits and led upstairs. Her home and community was clean and seemed safe. I left her donation in a silver bowl by the massage table and I got naked in front of her to ease any LEO issues. I laid down and enjoyed lite conversation during a OK massage. She rubbed her skin all over me and I enjoyed her huge tits while she gave me a HJ at first. After a few we moved over to her bed. She gave a very good BBJ and took a face fux well. The bbj lasted about 10 minutes and then she said " I want to ride you" then*sat on it. Raw no cover. She wiggled, giggled and squeezed. She leaned back to show me everything while making my member disappear into her puz. She enjoyed my fondling of her lips while she rode me. She got really wet and seemed to enjoy it. I flipped her on her back, told her " I am going to fux you good" and started to HAMMER. She was very responsive, vocal and took it well. I had her face down ass up and drove her doggie. She would queef when all the way out / all the way in. After several positions she finally said I was wearing her out. I told her 69 for the big win. Her puz was great, clean, odor free, tight, small pink. She asked me to tell her when it was time and not to eat her ass or CIM. Her reflection in the mirrored doors was hot. I obliged and gave her warning. My love still hit her in the hair and she laughed and continued to pull it until I said no more. We showered together afterwards to clean up and chatted a little more. She said she was Miss Hawaiian Tropic girl (she has her ad framed) from the early 90's and a X beach girl from FL. She said she volunteers (non sexually) at the dementia wing of a local hospital; my only thought was how lucky they are to have such a nice lady take time for them. I hope I am that lucky if I am ever in that situation. Donation $2/ $50 tip for bareback- She is kind and takes direction well-I will repeat.
    Any link to an ad?

  11. #9435

    Any exceptions to leaving a deposit? Hell no

    Over the years, I have read of so many guys leaving a gal a deposit, and have yet to hear of one, not one, getting to meet the gal. If you think leaving a deposit is ok, text me, and I want you to send me a 300 clam deposit. Then see if I show up, LOL.

  12. #9434

    Sydney Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling to Vegas on business and am wanting to book someone preferably 1 k and below. I've looked at Logan Laine and stuff on Tryst but have heard she can be flaky if you don't book 2 hours and only do a 1 hour booking. Anybody have any trustworthy "hot" escorts that won't break the bank. I can do 1 k but lower is great too.
    I have seen Sydney twice now. Highly recommend her. 600/ hr, 800 for 90 minutes. Super cool chick. Jasmine Simmons also solid. Had a spin with her last summer.

  13. #9433

    Michi on Eros

    Has anyone had this girl that is on Eros? She goes by Michi.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...178.htm?cat=54

  14. #9432
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, how is she in real life compared to those clearly, heavily filtered pics on that profile?
    She looks good in real life. Clear skin, all her teeth.

  15. #9431

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    LTLV and VAC both have GFE ladies and PSE ladies. Just check their menus. I don't know of any KAgencies that are exclusively GFE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Look at the individual provider profiles. There are some that do not.
    Even the ones that do BB won't care if you use a rubber.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape