Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4093

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Simple. Go to www.BUY_HXpoints.com. Her personal and work number is listed and there is a coupon for 45% off and also a free microwave if you use the coupon.
    Can I get in contact with her without hx acc.

  2. #4092

    It's easy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Kitihowaito.

    How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?
    Simple. Go to www.BUY_HXpoints.com. Her personal and work number is listed and there is a coupon for 45% off and also a free microwave if you use the coupon.

  3. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Kitihowaito.

    How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?
    Use the search button her info is all over the place right now.

  4. #4090

    Kitihowaito

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels12  [View Original Post]
    Kitihowaito.

    How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?
    Search for her name on humaniplex.com.

  5. #4089

    Kitihowaito

    Kitihowaito.

    How would I get in contact with her? Anyone got her number? Price?

  6. #4088
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."

    For those that don't know a "humaniplex special" goes like this:

    In June you email and get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR".

    Then in August you see an ad that says "Retiring next week amazing specials if you drive to Irvine!

    So you email asking about rates and you get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR."

    That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.
    Have you got the text specials? There even better than that for regs that she knows.

    Or, the HX special in clubs 100 for quickie or 200 1 hr.

  7. #4087
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".
    Yeah but she usually offers "Humaniplex specials."

    For those that don't know a "humaniplex special" goes like this:

    In June you email and get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR".

    Then in August you see an ad that says "Retiring next week amazing specials if you drive to Irvine!

    So you email asking about rates and you get this response "My rates are 150 HHR, 300 HR."

    That my friend is a "Humaniplex Special." Its a type of special that exists only in the mind of an internet prostitute.

  8. #4086

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So many giving specials right now and I took advantage with a known one on the hex.

    Skinny MILF phucdover, man she still at her age loves getting the D!

    Plus, she always asking people to come see her and if ya know her skinny dipping can be had.

    If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".
    What was the special because I messaged and got 250 for 1 hr!

  9. #4085
    So many giving specials right now and I took advantage with a known one on the hex.

    Skinny MILF phucdover, man she still at her age loves getting the D!

    Plus, she always asking people to come see her and if ya know her skinny dipping can be had.

    If ya aren't on the hex, tough cause that's the only place where she offers "specials".

  10. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    You got it bud. They are THAT EFFING beautiful. I have slabbed my goopy goo goo seed in her many times. Many. She's actually a really cool chick that has had a ton of damage done to her mentally and emotionally, but nonetheless, very cool.
    How much extra does she charge you? I want bust one in her.

  11. #4083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Some girls just hit the genetic jackpot. .
    You got it bud. They are THAT EFFING beautiful. I have slabbed my goopy goo goo seed in her many times. Many. She's actually a really cool chick that has had a ton of damage done to her mentally and emotionally, but nonetheless, very cool.

  12. #4082

    Once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.
    Becuase I worked in the strip club industry, I have seen THOUSANDS of tits, real and fake. I have had hundreds in my hands and mouth, real and fake. They are real, without a doubt. I can see how one may think that they are fake and they look so effing "perfect" but that's the thing. They ARE that "perfect" LOL. (Perfect is a relative term BTW).

  13. #4081

    Drapes

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.
    Looks like she has a lovely pair of meat curtains that's for sure. Would love to see them wrapped around my Beef Dog.

  14. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming that you are talking abut Lolo/Kiti. Her tits are AMAZING! I worked in the strip club business for many years and I have seen thousands of boobs, hers are CRAZY beautiful. Mind you, I am aaaalll about the fake ones. I'd pick fakes any day of the week but seriously, the pics are NOT deceiving. They are that stellar..
    Yea, I forgot to write her name. I think the more pics / vids I see of her, the more my lament goes down. I've been with quite a few girls on HX that are prettier and have better mamms than hers. For the sake of doing video at least, would've been nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    They look fake because they are so big and so firm attached to her anorexic frame.
    Some girls just hit the genetic jackpot. I always forget her name, but there's a Japanese pornstar who's equally if not more anorexic and has these big, full, perky tits that defy science. It just happens.

  15. #4079

    Kitihowaito titties

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming that you are talking abut Lolo/Kiti. Her tits are AMAZING! I worked in the strip club business for many years and I have seen thousands of boobs, hers are CRAZY beautiful. Mind you, I am aaaalll about the fake ones. I'd pick fakes any day of the week but seriously, the pics are NOT deceiving. They are that stellar.
    Stellar indeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape