Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 16009
-
07-17-22 01:49 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 339Cars
Just because their empty doesn't mean they don't poss have cameras running.
Originally Posted by Mkkamk
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 23:06 #10248Senior Member

Posts: 110St Rose Spa,
Can anyone provide me with any updates on who is working there still, and if there are new one what do they look like.
I've seen Gina and I think Mia before. I saw on rubmaps there is someone named Amanda also? What does she look like?
Thank you!
-
07-16-22 16:01 #10247Senior Member

Posts: 2991If
It's the old Crown Vics I wouldn't worry about it they put them out to slow down speeders.
Originally Posted by Mkkamk
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 03:00 #10246Regular Member

Posts: 13LE empty car parked in lot of OASIS
Anyone why and if it's safe. It's been parked there for the past week in different spots. Always empty.
-
07-15-22 23:55 #10245Senior Member

Posts: 98Never coming back to LV.
California is your only chance.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 20:37 #10244Senior Member

Posts: 1303What ended up happening with this girl? And which girl is she?
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 20:34 #10243Senior Member

Posts: 1303Depending on the day, she's either in LA or Santa Barbara or not working. Not sure what to believe.
Originally Posted by FreeStyla86
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 18:45 #10242Senior Member

Posts: 248Try La Luna Massage
On Cheyenne between Tenaya way and Buffalo on north side of street (across from el pollo loco).
Originally Posted by VeeAnon
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 17:57 #10241Senior Member

Posts: 2991I
For one will be taking Chuck4's advice on AMP's the first time I step in one I will bring a Chinese written letter as to what Chuck4 did if I don't get services rendered as stated!
Originally Posted by PardonSnowden
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 14:55 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 52North / Northwest
I used to go to Jade on Cheyenne and Healthlink on Ann, but it seems like those places are closed now. Anyone know of a good massage up on the north or northwest side of town?
-
07-13-22 17:13 #10239Regular Member

Posts: 6I got the same treatment from one of the girl Tiny the other night. Huge fake DDs, injected lips, looks like a blow up doll. No massage and was rushed out the door with in 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by ThePoot
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 15:23 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 550Paradise used to not be legit. I don't know how long ago they stopped but it was never a good place. In the mid 2000's there were about eight AMP's on that strip of paradise from Sahara to St Louis.
Originally Posted by CoalMan15
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 08:24 #10237Senior Member

Posts: 73Intended
Hey brother, green door and whispers are on the list as well, but my SO wants to watch me get an erotic massage followed by the happiest of all endings. Anyone have experience with that? We were looking into an "in room" outcall service to our hotel, but having trouble finding prices and reviews on those services as well. As always, any info is greatly appreciated gents. If anyone plans a visit to Fort Bragg for any reason, I'd be happy to be your tour guide on arrival.
Originally Posted by Tjs8488
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 02:01 #10236Senior Member

Posts: 39I've been there recently and it's just a legit massage place. Lots of draping and no roaming or grazing. A really good massage though if that's what you're looking for. $70 for a full 1 hr massage. Walking distance from the Strat.
Originally Posted by CoalMan15
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:59 #10235Regular Member

Posts: 13EG Chloe
Stopped by EG last night. Met by a young Singapore girl. Cute face and decent body. Mid 20's. She was the only one working. The others were sleeping. Standard house fee. No rush service. Service was ok. If I had more time I would stop by to see the rest of the talent.












Reply With Quote





